First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Resting dorm
Student
15803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / °°°****somewhere...
Offline
Posted 3/21/09
the roof of the school ^_^
Student
5178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/23/09
i need to relax * lays on the floor and looks at the sky*
Posted 3/23/09

pnp806 wrote:

i need to relax * lays on the floor and looks at the sky*


(want to RP?)
*walks to the door and made it to the Roof* *he was carrying his guitar with him and his school bag*
Student
5178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/23/09 , edited 3/23/09

-Haru-kun- wrote:


pnp806 wrote:

i need to relax * lays on the floor and looks at the sky*


(want to RP?)
*walks to the door and made it to the Roof* *he was carrying his guitar with him and his school bag*


(sure)
*looks to see who it is* Wats up?

Posted 3/23/09

pnp806 wrote:


-Haru-kun- wrote:


pnp806 wrote:

i need to relax * lays on the floor and looks at the sky*


(want to RP?)
*walks to the door and made it to the Roof* *he was carrying his guitar with him and his school bag*


(sure)
*looks to see who it is* Wats up?



*he wave* hi... *he just sat down on the floor and took out his book and started to read*
Student
5178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/23/09

-Haru-kun- wrote:


pnp806 wrote:


-Haru-kun- wrote:


pnp806 wrote:

i need to relax * lays on the floor and looks at the sky*


(want to RP?)
*walks to the door and made it to the Roof* *he was carrying his guitar with him and his school bag*


(sure)
*looks to see who it is* Wats up?



*he wave* hi... *he just sat down on the floor and took out his book and started to read*


wat r u reading?

Posted 3/23/09

pnp806 wrote:

wat r u reading?



um.... *he looks at the front cover* well Its not a book really.. it an manga.. *nervous*
Student
5178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/23/09

-Haru-kun- wrote:


pnp806 wrote:

wat r u reading?



um.... *he looks at the front cover* well Its not a book really.. it an manga.. *nervous*


Wat manga?
*starting to get weak*

Posted 3/23/09

pnp806 wrote:


-Haru-kun- wrote:


pnp806 wrote:

wat r u reading?



um.... *he looks at the front cover* well Its not a book really.. it an manga.. *nervous*


Wat manga?
*starting to get weak*



I-It N-Naruto.. *very nervous*
Student
5178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/23/09 , edited 3/23/09

-Haru-kun- wrote:


pnp806 wrote:


-Haru-kun- wrote:


pnp806 wrote:

wat r u reading?



um.... *he looks at the front cover* well Its not a book really.. it an manga.. *nervous*


Wat manga?
*starting to get weak*



I-It N-Naruto.. *very nervous*


Cool well i need to get out of the sun Cya
*Opens the door and leaves while holdin her head*
Student
15803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / °°°****somewhere...
Offline
Posted 3/23/09

-Haru-kun- wrote:


pnp806 wrote:


-Haru-kun- wrote:


pnp806 wrote:

wat r u reading?



um.... *he looks at the front cover* well Its not a book really.. it an manga.. *nervous*


Wat manga?
*starting to get weak*



I-It N-Naruto.. *very nervous*


*gasp* someone said manga!!!!!!!!? *takes it and start reading* oh oh oh!!!! GO NARUTO GO!
Student
5178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/23/09
*opens the door and poke her head out*
ur so funny anto-sensei
Student
15803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / °°°****somewhere...
Offline
Posted 3/23/09
lol i-i am?????
Posted 3/23/09

anto13otaku wrote:


-Haru-kun- wrote:


pnp806 wrote:


-Haru-kun- wrote:


pnp806 wrote:

wat r u reading?



um.... *he looks at the front cover* well Its not a book really.. it an manga.. *nervous*


Wat manga?
*starting to get weak*



I-It N-Naruto.. *very nervous*


*gasp* someone said manga!!!!!!!!? *takes it and start reading* oh oh oh!!!! GO NARUTO GO!


..... *stares at her*
Student
15803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / °°°****somewhere...
Offline
Posted 3/23/09 , edited 3/23/09

-Haru-kun- wrote:


anto13otaku wrote:


-Haru-kun- wrote:


pnp806 wrote:


-Haru-kun- wrote:


pnp806 wrote:

wat r u reading?



um.... *he looks at the front cover* well Its not a book really.. it an manga.. *nervous*


Wat manga?
*starting to get weak*



I-It N-Naruto.. *very nervous*


*gasp* someone said manga!!!!!!!!? *takes it and start reading* oh oh oh!!!! GO NARUTO GO!


..... *stares at her*


etooo.... T_T gomene *gives it back to you* ....*turns into a cat*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.