First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Boys Dorm
Student
5178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 7/8/09

XxxCherryBlossemXxx wrote:


pnp806 wrote:



oh here one
*picks up a rat by the tail and hands it over to u*


even though he's disgusting but smells nice *bites the rat and sucks his blood*


*eyes turn red*
now im thirsty
*look for another rat*
Student
118400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / A Kingdom Ruled b...
Offline
Posted 7/8/09

pnp806 wrote:


XxxCherryBlossemXxx wrote:


pnp806 wrote:



oh here one
*picks up a rat by the tail and hands it over to u*


even though he's disgusting but smells nice *bites the rat and sucks his blood*


*eyes turn red*
now im thirsty
*look for another rat*


u do that lol XD
Student
5178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 7/8/09

XxxCherryBlossemXxx wrote:

u do that lol XD


wat do i do alot? T.T
Student
118400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / A Kingdom Ruled b...
Offline
Posted 7/8/09

pnp806 wrote:


XxxCherryBlossemXxx wrote:

u do that lol XD


wat do i do alot? T.T


*throws away th rat* mm~ ^^ that was yummy
Student
5178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 7/8/09

XxxCherryBlossemXxx wrote:


pnp806 wrote:


XxxCherryBlossemXxx wrote:

u do that lol XD


wat do i do alot? T.T


*throws away th rat* mm~ ^^ that was yummy


*finds a rat and bites it*
so wat do i do alot?
Student
118400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / A Kingdom Ruled b...
Offline
Posted 7/8/09

pnp806 wrote:


XxxCherryBlossemXxx wrote:


pnp806 wrote:


XxxCherryBlossemXxx wrote:

u do that lol XD


wat do i do alot? T.T


*throws away th rat* mm~ ^^ that was yummy


*finds a rat and bites it*
so wat do i do alot?


nothing lol o.o
Student
5178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 7/8/09

XxxCherryBlossemXxx wrote:

nothing lol o.o


*throws the rat away and give u an evil look*
fine =)
Student
118400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / A Kingdom Ruled b...
Offline
Posted 7/8/09

pnp806 wrote:


XxxCherryBlossemXxx wrote:

nothing lol o.o


*throws the rat away and give u an evil look*
fine =)


u don't scare me XD
Student
5178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 7/8/09

XxxCherryBlossemXxx wrote:


pnp806 wrote:


XxxCherryBlossemXxx wrote:

nothing lol o.o


*throws the rat away and give u an evil look*
fine =)


u don't scare me XD


lol well thats expected
Student
118400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / A Kingdom Ruled b...
Offline
Posted 7/8/09

pnp806 wrote:


XxxCherryBlossemXxx wrote:


pnp806 wrote:


XxxCherryBlossemXxx wrote:

nothing lol o.o


*throws the rat away and give u an evil look*
fine =)


u don't scare me XD


lol well thats expected


^^ *get's up* so what now?
Student
5178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 7/8/09

XxxCherryBlossemXxx wrote:


pnp806 wrote:


XxxCherryBlossemXxx wrote:


pnp806 wrote:


XxxCherryBlossemXxx wrote:

nothing lol o.o


*throws the rat away and give u an evil look*
fine =)


u don't scare me XD


lol well thats expected


^^ *get's up* so what now?


idk
Student
118400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / A Kingdom Ruled b...
Offline
Posted 7/8/09

pnp806 wrote:


XxxCherryBlossemXxx wrote:


pnp806 wrote:


XxxCherryBlossemXxx wrote:


pnp806 wrote:


XxxCherryBlossemXxx wrote:

nothing lol o.o


*throws the rat away and give u an evil look*
fine =)


u don't scare me XD


lol well thats expected


^^ *get's up* so what now?


idk


im too scared 2 look over at the boxes <.<
Student
5178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 7/8/09

XxxCherryBlossemXxx wrote:

im too scared 2 look over at the boxes <.<


then do u want to leave?
Student
118400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / A Kingdom Ruled b...
Offline
Posted 7/8/09

pnp806 wrote:


XxxCherryBlossemXxx wrote:

im too scared 2 look over at the boxes <.<


then do u want to leave?


r u kidding me?! >< hell no! let's just go look at the rooms shall we?
Student
5178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 7/8/09

XxxCherryBlossemXxx wrote:


pnp806 wrote:


XxxCherryBlossemXxx wrote:

im too scared 2 look over at the boxes <.<


then do u want to leave?


r u kidding me?! >< hell no! let's just go look at the rooms shall we?


ok
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.