First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
● [Graphics] Avatar Request
BGICR Supporter
64822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/5/09

vanilli2381 wrote:


springrolls56 wrote:



PLZ DO IT NOW. -__-


do u mind if i do it for u?cause maybe aria-chan is busy~


yes u should do it for her ^_^
BGICR Supporter
4160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/5/09

springrolls56 wrote:


springrolls56 wrote:


kitty_chan201 wrote:


springrolls56 wrote:

Name: L...
Username: springrolls56
Membership Card:
Size: Thin & Tall
Color Scheme: anything that looks nice..i trust you! XD
Text: Smile for me today... (someplace else) for the future cannot be foreseen... ~springrolls56
Extras: Brushes, thin border and a butterfly
Picture:


do you have another pic?


yeah ok here..:



taken//aria
...unless kitty wants to do it~?


PLZ DO IT NOW. -__-

i did this for u instead because aria-chan might be busy~ hope its okay with u~
BGICR Supporter
21229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / springroll land (:
Offline
Posted 4/5/09

vanilli2381 wrote:


springrolls56 wrote:


springrolls56 wrote:


kitty_chan201 wrote:


springrolls56 wrote:

Name: L...
Username: springrolls56
Membership Card:
Size: Thin & Tall
Color Scheme: anything that looks nice..i trust you! XD
Text: Smile for me today... (someplace else) for the future cannot be foreseen... ~springrolls56
Extras: Brushes, thin border and a butterfly
Picture:


do you have another pic?


yeah ok here..:



taken//aria
...unless kitty wants to do it~?


PLZ DO IT NOW. -__-

i did this for u instead because aria-chan might be busy~ hope its okay with u~


OH MAHH GOODNESS i lurvz it XDD so beautiful i waited for like dayss and no one did mine thx so much XDD but is it ok if perhaps the quote that i put in "Smile for me today..." could be a bit more clearer? arigatou!! ^__^
BGICR Supporter
4160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/5/09

springrolls56 wrote:



OH MAHH GOODNESS i lurvz it XDD so beautiful i waited for like dayss and no one did mine thx so much XDD but is it ok if perhaps the quote that i put in "Smile for me today..." could be a bit more clearer? arigatou!! ^__^


ure welcome oh okie is this bettr?

BGICR Supporter
21229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / springroll land (:
Offline
Posted 4/5/09

vanilli2381 wrote:


springrolls56 wrote:



OH MAHH GOODNESS i lurvz it XDD so beautiful i waited for like dayss and no one did mine thx so much XDD but is it ok if perhaps the quote that i put in "Smile for me today..." could be a bit more clearer? arigatou!! ^__^


ure welcome oh okie is this bettr?



yes much better thank you so much!! XD
BGICR Supporter
21337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in front of my Co...
Offline
Posted 4/5/09

vanilli2381 wrote:


jen624 wrote:


vanilli2381 wrote:


jen624 wrote:

Pendin Vani <3
Name: Jennifer
Username: jen624
Post your Membership Card: (Don't put it in a spoiler)

Size: Original or Thin & Tall thni and tall
Color Scheme: up to you
Text: Manga wo Sagashite
Extras: Brushes, Border, etc. up to you
Picture: [in spoiler tag; no small or low quality pictures please!]


please gimme a higher quality pic to edit! this pic is too small ty~~

ok here

sry for the late reply but ur pic is not big enough for me to edit! please gimme a high quality pic!

ok what about this?

BGICR Supporter
21229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / springroll land (:
Offline
Posted 4/6/09 , edited 4/6/09
Name: L...
Username: springrolls56
Membership Card:
Size: Thin & Tall
Color Scheme: classy, (black red or white for ex)
Text: "Art is the essence of life..." (beneath it...--> ~springrolls56)
Extras: Brushes, thin border
Picture:


Taken ilike
BGICR Supporter
64822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/6/09 , edited 4/6/09
:D
BGICR Supporter
4160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/6/09

jen624 wrote:



here u go: hope u liky:
BGICR Supporter
21337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in front of my Co...
Offline
Posted 4/6/09

vanilli2381 wrote:


jen624 wrote:



here u go: hope u liky:

thnkx you i love it
BGICR Supporter
4160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/6/09 , edited 4/6/09

jen624 wrote:


vanilli2381 wrote:


jen624 wrote:



here u go: hope u liky:

thnkx you i love it

ure welcomes~
Posted 4/6/09 , edited 4/9/09
Name:Rin Hiro
Username:Inu-kage
Post your Membership Card: (Don't put it in a spoiler)
Size:Thin & Tall
Color Scheme:Anything that matches
Text:Trust your heart....let fate decide....(somehwere else)To guide these lives we see....
Extras: Brushes, with clouds and a thin black border
Picture:
]
PENDING KITTY
BGICR Supporter
10742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/6/09

springrolls56 wrote:

Name: L...
Username: springrolls56
Membership Card:
Size: Thin & Tall
Color Scheme: classy, (black red or white for ex)
Text: "Art is the essence of life..." (beneath it...--> ~springrolls56)
Extras: Brushes, thin border
Picture:


Done ilike





BGICR Supporter
61450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / hazardous world
Offline
Posted 4/6/09 , edited 4/11/09
Pendin Vani
name:
-phebe-chan
username:
-phebe12
Post your Membership Card: (Don't put it in a spoiler)

size:
-thin and tall
color sheme:
-pink
text:
-(any quote that matches the picture)
other instructions: as long as its beautiful
picture:
BGICR Supporter
21229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / springroll land (:
Offline
Posted 4/7/09

ilike wrote:


springrolls56 wrote:

Name: L...
Username: springrolls56
Membership Card:
Size: Thin & Tall
Color Scheme: classy, (black red or white for ex)
Text: "Art is the essence of life..." (beneath it...--> ~springrolls56)
Extras: Brushes, thin border
Picture:


Done ilike







woooot thx you rock! it's awesomeeness xDD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.