First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
● General Chat
BGICR Supporter
22360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 3/29/09

UGH! that paper is so useless! we should just throw it away.... OH WAIT WAIT WE NEED TO SCAN IT FOR FINGERPRINTS!
BGICR Supporter
22360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 3/29/09

sure.... sure.... ~_~
BGICR Supporter
64822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 3/29/09

BlueRise wrote:


UGH! that paper is so useless! we should just throw it away.... OH WAIT WAIT WE NEED TO SCAN IT FOR FINGERPRINTS!


LMAO YES! OKIE DOKIE~! }:D
BGICR Supporter
64822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 3/29/09

BlueRise wrote:


sure.... sure.... ~_~


YAY UR MY FAVE XD
BGICR Supporter
7480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Zanarkand
Offline
Posted 3/30/09

marymannly12 wrote:


BlueRise wrote:


marymannly12 wrote:


BlueRise wrote:


eep! its covered in blood stains o~o maybe they'll be able to clean it off to reveal the username!


YESYES! I HAVE SENT IT TO TEH OFFICIALS }:D


have they given feedback yet?!?!


ALL WE HAVE IS THIS STUPID PIECE OF PAPER THAT WONT EVEN HELP US!


hmmm....the murderer is obviously trying to make mary look like she commited the crime.....too naive! mary cant possibly be the murderer! so we have to look for people that have nothing to do with this, >:) one amongst them is the culprit!!!
BGICR Supporter
64822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 3/30/09

galm wrote:


marymannly12 wrote:


BlueRise wrote:


marymannly12 wrote:


BlueRise wrote:


eep! its covered in blood stains o~o maybe they'll be able to clean it off to reveal the username!


YESYES! I HAVE SENT IT TO TEH OFFICIALS }:D


have they given feedback yet?!?!


ALL WE HAVE IS THIS STUPID PIECE OF PAPER THAT WONT EVEN HELP US!


hmmm....the murderer is obviously trying to make mary look like she commited the crime.....too naive! mary cant possibly be the murderer! so we have to look for people that have nothing to do with this, >:) one amongst them is the culprit!!!


LOL YES! SO TRUE~! LETS GO O A SEARCH~! XD
BGICR Supporter
64822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 3/30/09

galm wrote:


marymannly12 wrote:


BlueRise wrote:


marymannly12 wrote:


BlueRise wrote:


eep! its covered in blood stains o~o maybe they'll be able to clean it off to reveal the username!


YESYES! I HAVE SENT IT TO TEH OFFICIALS }:D


have they given feedback yet?!?!


ALL WE HAVE IS THIS STUPID PIECE OF PAPER THAT WONT EVEN HELP US!


hmmm....the murderer is obviously trying to make mary look like she commited the crime.....too naive! mary cant possibly be the murderer! so we have to look for people that have nothing to do with this, >:) one amongst them is the culprit!!!


PSSTTT CAN YOU GET A BIGGER PICTURE FOR AVI? XD
BGICR Supporter
1771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Location, Locatio...
Offline
Posted 3/30/09
General Chat is general.

I don't understand this thread anymore.
BGICR Supporter
7480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Zanarkand
Offline
Posted 3/30/09

marymannly12 wrote:


galm wrote:


marymannly12 wrote:


BlueRise wrote:


marymannly12 wrote:


BlueRise wrote:


eep! its covered in blood stains o~o maybe they'll be able to clean it off to reveal the username!


YESYES! I HAVE SENT IT TO TEH OFFICIALS }:D


have they given feedback yet?!?!


ALL WE HAVE IS THIS STUPID PIECE OF PAPER THAT WONT EVEN HELP US!


hmmm....the murderer is obviously trying to make mary look like she commited the crime.....too naive! mary cant possibly be the murderer! so we have to look for people that have nothing to do with this, >:) one amongst them is the culprit!!!


PSSTTT CAN YOU GET A BIGGER PICTURE FOR AVI? XD


a bigger avi? you mean the lottery?
BGICR Supporter
7480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Zanarkand
Offline
Posted 3/30/09

Xutuko wrote:

General Chat is general.

I don't understand this thread anymore.


XD the truth is, general chat was a wrong way to name it, since nothing here is coherent XD we are all just mad
BGICR Supporter
1771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Location, Locatio...
Offline
Posted 3/30/09
To more accurately reflect this thread, it should've been named "General Chat...which will descend into a swirling pit of madness, enveloped by mundane ramblings and a veil of mysterious things."


Mysterious things
BGICR Supporter
64822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 3/30/09

galm wrote:

a bigger avi? you mean the lottery?


YEA THE PICTURE U PROVIDED ME WAS TOO LITTLE D:
BGICR Supporter
64822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 3/30/09
LMFAO WOW XD~!
BGICR Supporter
7480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Zanarkand
Offline
Posted 3/31/09

Xutuko wrote:

To more accurately reflect this thread, it should've been named "General Chat...which will descend into a swirling pit of madness, enveloped by mundane ramblings and a veil of mysterious things."


Mysterious things


quite right XD
BGICR Supporter
7480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Zanarkand
Offline
Posted 3/31/09

marymannly12 wrote:


galm wrote:

a bigger avi? you mean the lottery?


YEA THE PICTURE U PROVIDED ME WAS TOO LITTLE D:


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.