First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Gadgets and Man survey
Posted 3/21/09

Poopkeeper wrote:


SeductiveGerbil wrote:


kyoukoujin wrote:


SeductiveGerbil wrote:


kyoukoujin wrote:

remote control
fridge
telephone
tv
vibrating lazyboy


You could say, now, let's watch some fuzzball!!

Sure that's a lazyboy you're sitting on?


?

nah.

I decided to sit on my woman and use her as a chair. Tell her to shut up while I'm watching tv. lol


You could say, is that suffice?

Sure it wasn't a vibrating dildo?
You and your gay jokes.

You and your grammar correction urges.
1499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere in asia...
Offline
Posted 3/21/09

1. Is man dependent on gadgets?
NOPE
2. Do you agree/disagree that gadgets made life easier for everyone?
YES
3. 5 gadgets you can't live without?
1,optop wit wifi......
2.cellphone
3.Ipod or MP3
4. my watch
i can`t live without my psp..... i can live without my top 4 gadget but not wit my psp
1887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 3/21/09

SeductiveGerbil wrote:


Poopkeeper wrote:


SeductiveGerbil wrote:


kyoukoujin wrote:


SeductiveGerbil wrote:


kyoukoujin wrote:

remote control
fridge
telephone
tv
vibrating lazyboy


You could say, now, let's watch some fuzzball!!

Sure that's a lazyboy you're sitting on?


?

nah.

I decided to sit on my woman and use her as a chair. Tell her to shut up while I'm watching tv. lol


You could say, is that suffice?

Sure it wasn't a vibrating dildo?
You and your gay jokes.

You and your grammar correction urges.

Weren't you the one trying to correct the other guy with his 'your' and 'you're' before I jumped in?
Posted 3/21/09

Poopkeeper wrote:


SeductiveGerbil wrote:


Poopkeeper wrote:


SeductiveGerbil wrote:


kyoukoujin wrote:


SeductiveGerbil wrote:


kyoukoujin wrote:

remote control
fridge
telephone
tv
vibrating lazyboy


You could say, now, let's watch some fuzzball!!

Sure that's a lazyboy you're sitting on?


?

nah.

I decided to sit on my woman and use her as a chair. Tell her to shut up while I'm watching tv. lol


You could say, is that suffice?

Sure it wasn't a vibrating dildo?
You and your gay jokes.

You and your grammar correction urges.

Weren't you the one trying to correct the other guy with his 'your' and 'you're' before I jumped in?

I was pointing out a double negative.
Posted 3/21/09


lol. That should be a good advertisement for Cops and Dunkin' Donuts.
1887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 3/21/09

SeductiveGerbil wrote:


Poopkeeper wrote:


SeductiveGerbil wrote:


Poopkeeper wrote:


SeductiveGerbil wrote:


kyoukoujin wrote:


SeductiveGerbil wrote:


kyoukoujin wrote:

remote control
fridge
telephone
tv
vibrating lazyboy


You could say, now, let's watch some fuzzball!!

Sure that's a lazyboy you're sitting on?


?

nah.

I decided to sit on my woman and use her as a chair. Tell her to shut up while I'm watching tv. lol


You could say, is that suffice?

Sure it wasn't a vibrating dildo?
You and your gay jokes.

You and your grammar correction urges.

Weren't you the one trying to correct the other guy with his 'your' and 'you're' before I jumped in?

I was pointing out a double negative.
Right, but still correcting them nonetheless.
Posted 3/21/09

Poopkeeper wrote:


SeductiveGerbil wrote:


Poopkeeper wrote:


SeductiveGerbil wrote:


Poopkeeper wrote:


SeductiveGerbil wrote:


kyoukoujin wrote:


SeductiveGerbil wrote:


kyoukoujin wrote:

remote control
fridge
telephone
tv
vibrating lazyboy


You could say, now, let's watch some fuzzball!!

Sure that's a lazyboy you're sitting on?


?

nah.

I decided to sit on my woman and use her as a chair. Tell her to shut up while I'm watching tv. lol


You could say, is that suffice?

Sure it wasn't a vibrating dildo?
You and your gay jokes.

You and your grammar correction urges.

Weren't you the one trying to correct the other guy with his 'your' and 'you're' before I jumped in?

I was pointing out a double negative.
Right, but still correcting them nonetheless.

Why, yes I was.
5386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / philippines, para...
Offline
Posted 3/21/09

SeductiveGerbil wrote:

A bathroom isn't a gadget, faggot.


ah whats in the bathroom sorry for not being specific
Posted 3/22/09
No personal threads allowed.

~locked
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.