Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
WBC: Korea
Posted 3/21/09
YESS!!
WE WON IN SEMI-FINALS AND OFF TO THE FINALS! :D
(sorry I'm over-joyful!!! :D)

anyone else interested in this?!
Posted 3/21/09
:o
A sport not related to starcraft in korea?
Can such a thing exist?
Posted 3/21/09 , edited 3/21/09

SeductiveGerbil wrote:

:o
A sport not related to starcraft in korea?
Can such a thing exist?


EY don't dis ma country like that

Korea's good at Baseball and even Soccer

they won the olympics for baseball
*gasp* GO READ SOME NEWS!!
1187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Look.... im right...
Offline
Posted 3/21/09
If i had to bet, i'll bet for japan to win it all, even though they lost their leader in RBIs.

Korea is a great team though, it'll be a fun finals. But i believe it''l be a major upset if USA or korea beats japan.
21085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 3/21/09
I thought Korea is busy with nukes?
Posted 3/21/09
That's nothing.

It seems like college students in Korea are interested to take on cheerleading like they do here in the US.


You could say, how much do they want to be more westernized? Double-eyelid surgeries are already hit to them. What more?
Posted 3/21/09

vinsane01 wrote:

If i had to bet, i'll bet for japan to win it all, even though they lost their leader in RBIs.

Korea is a great team though, it'll be a fun finals. But i believe it''l be a major upset if USA or korea beats japan.


XD
that's what everyone saysssss
but
I have this feeling Korea might win against Japan.. (their tied in losses and wins o.o;; 2 to 2)
but US vs Korea.. I don't know. D:
Posted 3/21/09

macphapie wrote:

I thought Korea is busy with nukes?


that is so random and racist. >.>;
that's NK not SK
Posted 3/21/09
Wow, congratulations~

13262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 3/21/09
SWEEEEEEEET i can't watch it cuz I don't know that channel >.< can anyone tell me what channel it is?
21085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 3/21/09

smfqlc0102 wrote:


macphapie wrote:

I thought Korea is busy with nukes?


that is so random and racist. >.>;
that's NK not SK


Then its true D=
13262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 3/21/09

vinsane01 wrote:

If i had to bet, i'll bet for japan to win it all, even though they lost their leader in RBIs.

Korea is a great team though, it'll be a fun finals. But i believe it''l be a major upset if USA or korea beats japan.


korea is gonna beat usa AND japan

Posted 3/21/09

macphapie wrote:


smfqlc0102 wrote:


macphapie wrote:

I thought Korea is busy with nukes?


that is so random and racist. >.>;
that's NK not SK


Then its true D=


NO -o-;
NK even stopped producing that crap like last year -o-;; or they say
Posted 3/21/09 , edited 3/21/09

LemonyPanda wrote:

SWEEEEEEEET i can't watch it cuz I don't know that channel >.< can anyone tell me what channel it is?


it's overrrr
but it's on espn or mlb channel! ;D


EDIT:
If you're planning on watching the Finals =D
Posted 3/21/09

LemonyPanda wrote:


vinsane01 wrote:

If i had to bet, i'll bet for japan to win it all, even though they lost their leader in RBIs.

Korea is a great team though, it'll be a fun finals. But i believe it''l be a major upset if USA or korea beats japan.


korea is gonna beat usa AND japan



LOL YEA!!!!
KP!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.