Skip Beat [Love Me Section] Big News (Chapter 137)
Posted 3/21/09
Spoiler Warning
........................................ .........................................

Ok, for those people who have read chapter 137, in the very last page, Chiori, the co-actor wit Kyoko in her current movie, have also join the Love Me Section, what do u thik wat might happen next??
The reaction of moko and kyoko, and include chiori, the trio have from
Member
2481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Heaven
Offline
Posted 3/22/09
I think Skip Beat is going to turn into a neverending story.

One chapter a month >.>
I'm already losing intrest
Posted 3/23/09

dark_crimson wrote:

I think Skip Beat is going to turn into a neverending story.

One chapter a month >.>
I'm already losing intrest


umm i thik is 1 chapter each 2 weeks, if i got it right
Posted 3/23/09
I kind of expected it to happen, though I was still shocked when I read it xD. Still not sick of the manga yet ^^;. To me, I think it's getting more interesting because the last few chapters have just been talking, so I'm glad something important happened rather than a bunch of flashbacks.
Posted 3/23/09

xKnightmare wrote:

I kind of expected it to happen, though I was still shocked when I read it xD. Still not sick of the manga yet ^^;. To me, I think it's getting more interesting because the last few chapters have just been talking, so I'm glad something important happened rather than a bunch of flashbacks.


yes me too, but i still wanna see between sho ren and kyoko more
ehhehehe
Member
2481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Heaven
Offline
Posted 3/24/09

prettisnow wrote:


dark_crimson wrote:

I think Skip Beat is going to turn into a neverending story.

One chapter a month >.>
I'm already losing intrest


umm i thik is 1 chapter each 2 weeks, if i got it right


0.o oh, was sure i read monthly somewhere lol
Posted 3/24/09
you guys dont need to make seperate threads for different chapters....
Member
559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/24/09
I'm dying of sho withdraw : (
Member
13278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/24/09
i think it would have been funny with everything in the dark moon story if ren had ended up in the love me section coz that would have been sooo funny. i'm really hooked to this one that i'm not sick of any part of it how ever i am kind of curious if perhaps the real reason that sho and ren have such a relationship is because ren has like kyoko since they were kids and sho saw that or something. plus i think it would be kind of a interesting jealousy plot line as well really cant wait to find out more in the story and also see ren and kyoko together.
Member
939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Earth (bleave it...
Offline
Posted 3/24/09
it was a pritty shok to me
since when wher they in the same agency ?
i hope the next chapter has ren
havnt seen him in a whil
Member
31147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 3/24/09
i have to admit, I DON'T LIKE THE IDEA OF CHIORI IN THE LOVE ME GROUP...i feel as if that's kyoko's and moko's thing...chiori's more like a nuisance...and i really need to see ren again! i miss him!
Member
19496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / some where over t...
Offline
Posted 3/25/09
its funny but i hope that the scene that happened in the kitchen with kyoko and ren when dark moon was starting will come up again, and kyoko is the one to start something.... and sho come back... somehow the light happy feeling of skip beat is being dulled to me at the moment...
You must be logged in to post.