First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply { |Heart Speeders| }
True-Self
1792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Richmond
Offline
Posted 4/16/09 , edited 4/16/09

brass123 wrote:


Suzusa wrote:


brass123 wrote:


Suzusa wrote:

hmm we need to figure out a way for more ppl to join...
Got any ideas, minna?


yeah.....
let's give every member an icon if they join heart speeders
how about that?


sure, but first we need to advertise (=
u kno what i mean?



nope.if u like u can do that.


so we'll just give each member an icon...


Assistant Moderator
5050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere in hell
Offline
Posted 4/17/09
all right.
Assistant Moderator
5050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere in hell
Offline
Posted 4/17/09
Ok!We're offering icons for people if they join Heart Speeders!

Fill in this form to get one!

Username:
Position:

Be sure to use it!

Here are the layouts.
Layout 1.
Layout 2.
Layout 3.
Layout 4.
True-Self
1792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Richmond
Offline
Posted 4/19/09

brass123 wrote:

Ok!We're offering icons for people if they join Heart Speeders!

Fill in this form to get one!

Username:
Position:

Be sure to use it!

Here are the layouts.
Layout 1.
Layout 2.
Layout 3.
Layout 4.



okk then

Username: Suzusa
Position: Heart Egg/Secretary
Layout 1 plzz =)
Assistant Moderator
5050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere in hell
Offline
Posted 4/26/09

Suzusa wrote:


brass123 wrote:

Ok!We're offering icons for people if they join Heart Speeders!

Fill in this form to get one!

Username:
Position:

Be sure to use it!

Here are the layouts.
Layout 1.
Layout 2.
Layout 3.
Layout 4.



okk then

Username: Suzusa
Position: Heart Egg/Secretary
Layout 1 plzz =)


here u go.
Assistant Moderator
5050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere in hell
Offline
Posted 4/26/09
ok.we need to play a game.here are my choices...

roleplay game
fighting game
True-Self
1792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Richmond
Offline
Posted 4/26/09

brass123 wrote:

ok.we need to play a game.here are my choices...

roleplay game
fighting game



lets go with the roleplay game
=)
Assistant Moderator
5050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere in hell
Offline
Posted 4/29/09

Suzusa wrote:


brass123 wrote:

ok.we need to play a game.here are my choices...

roleplay game
fighting game



lets go with the roleplay game
=)


ok.fill in this form.

Name of character:
Age:
Gender:
What grade(elementary,highschool):
Description of character:
Appearance of character(in spoiler pls!):

How many charas:
Charas name:
Description of chara:
Appearance:

CharaNari name:
Special Ability:
Pic of charanari:


True-Self
1792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Richmond
Offline
Posted 4/29/09 , edited 4/29/09
hey, 1 question

how should we let ppl kno that heartspeeders is doing al these new events?
Assistant Moderator
5050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere in hell
Offline
Posted 5/1/09

Suzusa wrote:

hey, 1 question

how should we let ppl kno that heartspeeders is doing al these new events?


i'll tell misha___chan about it.
True-Self
1792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Richmond
Offline
Posted 5/2/09

brass123 wrote:


Suzusa wrote:

hey, 1 question

how should we let ppl kno that heartspeeders is doing al these new events?


i'll tell misha___chan about it.


okk then

Assistant Moderator
5050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere in hell
Offline
Posted 5/4/09

Suzusa wrote:


brass123 wrote:


Suzusa wrote:

hey, 1 question

how should we let ppl kno that heartspeeders is doing al these new events?


i'll tell misha___chan about it.


okk then



ok....it's done.misha___chan says ok.
True-Self
1792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Richmond
Offline
Posted 5/4/09
there seems to b no one else talking in this forum........
Assistant Moderator
5050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere in hell
Offline
Posted 5/5/09
i agree....
True-Self
1792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Richmond
Offline
Posted 5/14/09
let's invite some more people to join heartspeeders (invite ur buddies)
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.