Post Reply Light Family
Posted 3/22/09


This Family is the SWEETEST one...!!!


They are dedicated to God...

and of course, prayerful...

They can be also:

* Faithful
* Loyal
* Full of thoughts....


To join this family...

you need to:

give your Username and age...

Thanks for joining..!!
Member
1346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 3/22/09


Mother
Username: Crystal_Dream
Age: 28
Pic:
Posted 3/22/09

Crystal_Dream wrote:



Mother
Username: Crystal_Dream
Age: 28
Pic:




I'm making you a MOD now...
Thanks for joining...
Member
1346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 3/22/09
Thanks
Posted 3/22/09 , edited 3/26/09
Username: Vue123
Age: 16
Daughter =3
Pic:
Member
1346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 3/24/09 , edited 3/24/09
Hello my lovely Daughter, I am of course your mother.
I pray that all is well with you this beautiful day


I made Membership cards for our family. only have one style right now...
but these are what they look like:



And when they are finished:

Posted 3/25/09

Crystal_Dream wrote:

Hello my lovely Daughter, I am of course your mother.
I pray that all is well with you this beautiful day


I made Membership cards for our family. only have one style right now...
but these are what they look like:



And when they are finished:



Hello mother....
Love the Membership cards =3
Member
1346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 3/31/09

vue123 wrote:


Crystal_Dream wrote:

Hello my lovely Daughter, I am of course your mother.
I pray that all is well with you this beautiful day


I made Membership cards for our family. only have one style right now...
but these are what they look like:



And when they are finished:



Hello mother....
Love the Membership cards =3


Thanks ^^
Here is yours my dear. ^^

Posted 4/1/09

I love it ! thanks mother !
Member
1346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 4/1/09
*smiles* I am glad my daughter.
Posted 4/1/09
Hai !
*bows head*
Member
452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / somewhere down th...
Offline
Posted 4/16/09
Username: heartless_katana
Age:16
Eldest Brother
Pic:
2898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Latvia
Offline
Posted 9/20/09 , edited 9/20/09
Hello!!!
I'm the youngest daughter of course!
I'm so happy to be here!

Username: ShaniaMaria
Age: 5 A little troublemaker. :lol:
Posted 11/1/10

wrote:



This Family is the SWEETEST one...!!!


They are dedicated to God...

and of course, prayerful...

They can be also:

* Faithful
* Loyal
* Full of thoughts....


To join this family...

you need to:

give your Username and age...

Thanks for joining..!!



Username: Myloveforanime
Age: 14
Daughter
Pic:
You must be logged in to post.