First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
do u believe in ghost?
4261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / 私の心の中にあります
Offline
Posted 12/21/07
i had never seen one...but i do believe there r ghost around us maybe there is one standing behind u...
1061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / South Carolina
Offline
Posted 12/21/07

lovexcookies wrote:

NO
people who do, are just immature in my point of view(my friends say they can see them)though i say i find it freaky
ive never agreed fully, because i hvaent seen one and so for me it isnt true


What I think is immature is not believeing in something because you can't see it. There are plenty of things in the world we can't see. Like emotions [people don't always show how they feel], the wind, thoughts, and ect. But that doesn't mean they don't exist.

1257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / ~peaceful land~ N...
Offline
Posted 12/21/07

yoursugarpacket wrote:

I have a couple spirits in my house. The little girl just likes to mess with things in one particular room and occasionally laugh. The other one mostly stays to itself. One of my cats that died is also in my house. Every once in a while you'll catch a glimpse of him or other people will even though he's not physically here anymore. My friends house also has a spirit who likes to play around with the doors, lights, alarms, and her little brother's toys.


so ur believe in ghosts..

1061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / South Carolina
Offline
Posted 12/21/07

norahiah wrote:


yoursugarpacket wrote:

I have a couple spirits in my house. The little girl just likes to mess with things in one particular room and occasionally laugh. The other one mostly stays to itself. One of my cats that died is also in my house. Every once in a while you'll catch a glimpse of him or other people will even though he's not physically here anymore. My friends house also has a spirit who likes to play around with the doors, lights, alarms, and her little brother's toys.


so ur believe in ghosts..



Yes, I do. I've had plenty of proof through the years and anyone who has visited my house enough also believes.

28413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77
Offline
Posted 12/21/07

cyber88 wrote:

LOL. I see. Guess I am immature then. :P


not necessarily
its just MY point of view
28413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77
Offline
Posted 12/21/07

yoursugarpacket wrote:

What I think is immature is not believeing in something because you can't see it. There are plenty of things in the world we can't see. Like emotions [people don't always show how they feel], the wind, thoughts, and ect. But that doesn't mean they don't exist.



because you've seen them, you'll believe it
but i havent, so then i will think its immature
everyone has different point of views
and we both have different points of view on ghosts

Posted 12/21/07
Ghosts
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=1656

Do some bloody fucking reseach.

~Set aflame by SG.
5082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Someone where you...
Offline
Posted 12/21/07
Heya!!

Ya i believe in ghosts caz my room is haunted and our house too especialy on the 3rd floor...

i have seen them ... heard them... talked too them... and sometimes it can be really freaky and spooky...
37853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Having a meeting...
Offline
Posted 12/21/07

norahiah wrote:

im juz curious.. wanna noe if some of u hav had the experience of a real ghost.. well i belive in ghost..


havent seen one but im sure they're out there.
1078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Yeah
Offline
Posted 12/21/07

mimetooo wrote:

Heya!!

Ya i believe in ghosts caz my room is haunted and our house too especialy on the 3rd floor...

i have seen them ... heard them... talked too them... and sometimes it can be really freaky and spooky...

I believe you. Oh god.
Edit: Forgot to quote this nonsense.
37853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Having a meeting...
Offline
Posted 12/21/07

yoursugarpacket wrote:


lovexcookies wrote:

NO
people who do, are just immature in my point of view(my friends say they can see them)though i say i find it freaky
ive never agreed fully, because i hvaent seen one and so for me it isnt true


What I think is immature is not believeing in something because you can't see it. There are plenty of things in the world we can't see. Like emotions [people don't always show how they feel], the wind, thoughts, and ect. But that doesn't mean they don't exist.



very well said.
6728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / under my bed.
Offline
Posted 12/21/07
wooohooo...i really believe in ghosts since i've got one in my room..haha...so used to that young ghost..!!!..but we'll soon move out of this house... :(..ill miss "my friend"..
Posted 12/21/07
not at all.....am scientific person...hehehe
1257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / ~peaceful land~ N...
Offline
Posted 12/21/07

mimetooo wrote:

Heya!!

Ya i believe in ghosts caz my room is haunted and our house too especialy on the 3rd floor...

i have seen them ... heard them... talked too them... and sometimes it can be really freaky and spooky...


3rd floor? u hav a big house.. thats why its haunted..
1257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / ~peaceful land~ N...
Offline
Posted 12/21/07

kawaiitomodachi09 wrote:

wooohooo...i really believe in ghosts since i've got one in my room..haha...so used to that young ghost..!!!..but we'll soon move out of this house... :(..ill miss "my friend"..


'my friend'? wat do u mean by "my friend"?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.