First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
How it feels if u become popular/famous?
10369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / ..somewhere magic...
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
FLATTERED
6826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / egypt
Offline
Posted 6/26/08 , edited 6/26/08
happy,,,,
couse i have a chance to meet mike he and ella chen in person
if i become famous...
,,hehehehehehe!!!!
Posted 6/26/08
it will be fun at first of course..
you won't think about the consequence..
until it becomes overwhelming to the point..
its irritating, pressuring..
and you become depress..
idk that's what i observed from celebs..
Posted 6/26/08
popularity is overrated
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 6/26/08

YojimboMifune wrote:

popularity is overrated


seriously, that's what I tell my fans.
Posted 6/26/08

h4x0rz wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:

popularity is overrated


seriously, that's what I tell my fans.


FTW?

fans?

fgsfds??
566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / yOh caN fiNe me a...
Offline
Posted 6/26/08
preSsured... a lot of peOple are watcHing over yOu...
aNd soMetimes if You do sOmething that are agaiNst
the perspeCtive of other peOple they'll take it seriOUsly,,

howEver, it's kiNda fLatteriNg.. aNd if yoU're faMous you
cAn maKe a Lot of moNey,,!! waHAHAHA
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 6/26/08

YojimboMifune wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:

popularity is overrated


seriously, that's what I tell my fans.


FTW?

fans?

fgsfds??


yup,they're outside my window right now.
"Get a life you homeless twats!"
"OMG! He,like, acknowledged our existence!"
4030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F
Offline
Posted 6/26/08
It'd be awesome.

Though to every good thing theres gotta be the bad things.

Paparazzi, invasion of privacy, people not leaving you alone.
Posted 6/26/08

h4x0rz wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:

popularity is overrated


seriously, that's what I tell my fans.


FTW?

fans?

fgsfds??


yup,they're outside my window right now.
"Get a life you homeless twats!"
"OMG! He,like, acknowledged our existence!"


like that would happen to me

*recieved letter from stranger*

FTW it's from ANON!

*died due to anthrax*
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 6/26/08 , edited 6/26/08

YojimboMifune wrote:

like that would happen to me

*recieved letter from stranger*

FTW it's from ANON!

*died due to anthrax*


Yup, fame has a price. Getting your photo taken all the time is a 100 times worse than working a regualr job with low security in a recession, with a family to feed.

Posted 6/26/08

h4x0rz wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:

like that would happen to me

*recieved letter from stranger*

FTW it's from ANON!

*died due to anthrax*


Yup, fame has a price. Getting your photo taken all the time is a 100 times worse than working a regualr job with low security in a recession, with a family to feed.



i lol'd
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.