First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Activity: Avi Contest
Creator
34921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 3/22/09 , edited 3/22/09
Do you feel like joining a contest to see how good your avi is?
Join now with us, and show off your avi!
Rules:
1- each one only can put max of 2 avis
2- when posting make sure you have the size 500x200 (length x width)
3- make sure to fill out the form properly
4- this contest will end by the end of the march, so hurry up and join the contest
5- the avi you uplode must be made by you
6- the avi must be fore the group, and the winner's avi will be put up as the new avi for the group
7- the winner will be upgraded to a higher state in this group
8- better follow the rules or we have right to kick you out!
9- do not copy other's Slogan
10- must have a Slogan on the sign~ xD

Fill out form:
Name/nickname:
Username:
The Avi you made (can be one or two)(must be 500x200):




LET THE GAME BEGAIN! XD
AND THE WINNER SHELL WIN! XD
Posted 3/24/09
name: aya
username: xweetcandy


Creator
34921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 3/24/09
name/nickname: hana-chan
username:mhps900076
picture!!!xD

please consider mine...
and please...more ppl join this contest!!!
Posted 3/25/09

mhps900076 wrote:

Do you feel like joining a contest to see how good your avi is?
Join now with us, and show off your avi!
Rules:
1- each one only can put max of 2 avis
2- when posting make sure you have the size 500x200 (length x width)
3- make sure to fill out the form properly
4- this contest will end by the end of the march, so hurry up and join the contest
5- the avi you uplode must be made by you
6- the avi must be fore the group, and the winner's avi will be put up as the new avi for the group
7- the winner will be upgraded to a higher state in this group
8- better follow the rules or we have right to kick you out!
9- do not copy other's Slogan
10- must have a Slogan on the sign~ xD

Fill out form:
Name/nickname:
Username:
The Avi you made (can be one or two)(must be 500x200):




LET THE GAME BEGAIN! XD
AND THE WINNER SHELL WIN! XD



Fill out form:
Name/nickname: Ami
Username: aitran96
The Avi you made (can be one or two)(must be 500x200)


Creator
34921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 3/25/09

xweetcandy wrote:

name: aya
username: xweetcandy




umm....it is 500x200?
it looks bigger than that....
so...yea...o.O?
Posted 3/25/09

mhps900076 wrote:


xweetcandy wrote:

name: aya
username: xweetcandy




umm....it is 500x200?
it looks bigger than that....
so...yea...o.O?


uhhmm..sorry..
Creator
34921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 3/25/09

aitran96 wrote:


mhps900076 wrote:

Do you feel like joining a contest to see how good your avi is?
Join now with us, and show off your avi!
Rules:
1- each one only can put max of 2 avis
2- when posting make sure you have the size 500x200 (length x width)
3- make sure to fill out the form properly
4- this contest will end by the end of the march, so hurry up and join the contest
5- the avi you uplode must be made by you
6- the avi must be fore the group, and the winner's avi will be put up as the new avi for the group
7- the winner will be upgraded to a higher state in this group
8- better follow the rules or we have right to kick you out!
9- do not copy other's Slogan
10- must have a Slogan on the sign~ xD

Fill out form:
Name/nickname:
Username:
The Avi you made (can be one or two)(must be 500x200):




LET THE GAME BEGAIN! XD
AND THE WINNER SHELL WIN! XD



Fill out form:
Name/nickname: Ami
Username: aitran96
The Avi you made (can be one or two)(must be 500x200)




OMG! IT LOOKS SO KAWAII NA~
XDDDD
Posted 3/25/09

mhps900076 wrote:


aitran96 wrote:


mhps900076 wrote:

Do you feel like joining a contest to see how good your avi is?
Join now with us, and show off your avi!
Rules:
1- each one only can put max of 2 avis
2- when posting make sure you have the size 500x200 (length x width)
3- make sure to fill out the form properly
4- this contest will end by the end of the march, so hurry up and join the contest
5- the avi you uplode must be made by you
6- the avi must be fore the group, and the winner's avi will be put up as the new avi for the group
7- the winner will be upgraded to a higher state in this group
8- better follow the rules or we have right to kick you out!
9- do not copy other's Slogan
10- must have a Slogan on the sign~ xD

Fill out form:
Name/nickname:
Username:
The Avi you made (can be one or two)(must be 500x200):




LET THE GAME BEGAIN! XD
AND THE WINNER SHELL WIN! XD



Fill out form:
Name/nickname: Ami
Username: aitran96
The Avi you made (can be one or two)(must be 500x200)




OMG! IT LOOKS SO KAWAII NA~
XDDDD


^^ thank you
Posted 3/25/09

xweetcandy wrote:

name: aya
username: xweetcandy




AWSOME JOB XD

Posted 3/25/09

aitran96 wrote:


xweetcandy wrote:

name: aya
username: xweetcandy




AWSOME JOB XD



thnxx..i juz did it randomly cuz i wuz bored..haha
Creator
34921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 3/25/09


ok....so the problem is that...
i can't put something that's bigger than 500x200
so...can you redo it?
or re size it..
or make another one?
this will be a warning instead of kick out...
because i like your avis...it looks nice! xD
Posted 3/25/09

mhps900076 wrote:



ok....so the problem is that...
i can't put something that's bigger than 500x200
so...can you redo it?
or re size it..
or make another one?
this will be a warning instead of kick out...
because i like your avis...it looks nice! xD


thnx..il amke a new one then..
Posted 3/25/09

xweetcandy wrote:


aitran96 wrote:


xweetcandy wrote:

name: aya
username: xweetcandy




AWSOME JOB XD



thnxx..i juz did it randomly cuz i wuz bored..haha


i guess ur bored-dum comes in handy ^^

Posted 3/25/09


Posted 3/25/09

aitran96 wrote:


xweetcandy wrote:


aitran96 wrote:


xweetcandy wrote:

name: aya
username: xweetcandy




AWSOME JOB XD



thnxx..i juz did it randomly cuz i wuz bored..haha


i guess ur bored-dum comes in handy ^^



haha.yah..guess so..lol
ur avii is sooo cute..
i guess ul win..
XD
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.