Post Reply SCL Advancements
Creator
11003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/22/09 , edited 5/1/09
To advance to the next grade, do these requirements and post it down here. and DONT QUOTE THIS POST UNLESS ITS NECESSARY!

and dont forget to fill out this form as well!
Username:
What pod/academy ur in:
What i did:


Student>Junior
*Upload 8 or more photos(in your right pod folder!!!)
*invite 5 or more buddies
*comment on wall once
*post 2 times in different forums
*Support us by putting one of the banners in your profile or page

Junior>Senior
*Upload 16 or more photos(in your right pod folder!!!)
*Get your Membership card
*add to favorites
*invite 15 or more buddies
*comment on wall 3 times
*post 4 times in different forums
*Apply for any 5 classes

Senior>G&T
*Upload 24 or more photos(in your right pod folder!!!)
*invite 20 or more buddies
*comment on wall 5 times
*post 6 times in diferent forums
*Apply for a job(s)

G&T>Chair
*Upload 32 or more photos(in your right pod folder!!!)
*Invite 30 or more buddies
*post 10 times in different forums
*comment on wall 7 times
Moderator
9578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Tsuna's house.
Offline
Posted 4/23/09 , edited 5/1/09
ok!! here i go!!

in total, I have...

Username: twilight150
Pod/academy: spade
what i did:
-invited 48 buddies
-posted 12 in different forums
-commented on wall 7 times
-uploaded 40 pictures/or photos
-applied for 2 jobs

I'm really sorry if this is REALLY confusing!!!! >-<
Creator
11003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/28/09

twilight150 wrote:

ok!! here i go!!

in total, I have...

-invited 48 buddies
-posted 12 in different forums
-commented on wall 7 times
-uploaded 40 pictures/or photos
-applied for 2 jobs

I'm really sorry if this is REALLY confusing!!!! >-<


AWESOME! u r now promoted to chair!
what chair u want to be in?
Moderator
9578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Tsuna's house.
Offline
Posted 4/28/09 , edited 4/28/09
umm... is there any possibility that there can be an amulet fortune chair? (if its possible!!! if you dont want one thats ok! ! ^-^)
Moderator
9578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Tsuna's house.
Offline
Posted 4/29/09 , edited 4/29/09

bantu wrote:


twilight150 wrote:

ok!! here i go!!

in total, I have...

-invited 48 buddies
-posted 12 in different forums
-commented on wall 7 times
-uploaded 40 pictures/or photos
-applied for 2 jobs

I'm really sorry if this is REALLY confusing!!!! >-<


AWESOME! u r now promoted to chair!
what chair u want to be in?


umm... is there any possibility that there can be an amulet fortune chair? (if its possible!!! if you dont want one thats ok! ! ^-^)

hehe sorry i forgot to quote your reply so there are two of the "same" post... sorry!
Creator
11003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/30/09

twilight150 wrote:

umm... is there any possibility that there can be an amulet fortune chair? (if its possible!!! if you dont want one thats ok! ! ^-^)


oh its ok and yeah i could add a amulet Fortune's Chair^^ so u wanna be in that chair?
Moderator
9578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Tsuna's house.
Offline
Posted 5/1/09

bantu wrote:


twilight150 wrote:

umm... is there any possibility that there can be an amulet fortune chair? (if its possible!!! if you dont want one thats ok! ! ^-^)


oh its ok and yeah i could add a amulet Fortune's Chair^^ so u wanna be in that chair?


YES YES YES YES YES I DO!!!! PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!!! XD
Posted 5/1/09 , edited 5/1/09
OK here is mine record

Username:Susanavy
pod/academy: star
what i did:
~I upload 8 photos
~I invited like 95 buddies
~I comment 1 time
~I support you guys by putting on of your banners in my profile
Can I be Junior?
Creator
11003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/1/09 , edited 5/1/09

Susanavy wrote:

OK here is mine record
~I upload 8 photos
~I invited like 95 buddies
~I comment 1 time
~I support you guys by putting on of your banners in my profile
Can I be Junior?


yup u can^^ o and u forot to mention that u posted 2 times in forums too.
and also u dont hav to invite any more buddies if u dont want to since u invited more then 30 buds already
Posted 5/1/09

bantu wrote:


Susanavy wrote:

OK here is mine record
~I upload 8 photos
~I invited like 95 buddies
~I comment 1 time
~I support you guys by putting on of your banners in my profile
Can I be Junior?


yup u can^^ o and u forot to mention that u posted 2 times in forums too.
and also u dont hav to invite any more buddies if u dont want to since u invited more then 30 buds already


ok
Posted 5/28/09 , edited 6/7/09
username:Susanavy
pod/academy: star
what i did:
~Upload:35 photos
~Invite:95 buddies
~Comment:5
~Support us by putting one of the banners in your profile or page
~forum posted:5
~+add to favorites
~Apply for any 5 classes
~Apply for Jobs
~Got my Membership Card

Senior please
Posted 6/9/09

Susanavy wrote:

username:Susanavy
pod/academy: star
what i did:
~Upload:35 photos
~Invite:95 buddies
~Comment:5
~Support us by putting one of the banners in your profile or page
~forum posted:5
~+add to favorites
~Apply for any 5 classes
~Apply for Jobs
~Got my Membership Card

Senior please


Approved^_^
You must be logged in to post.