Post Reply How to Render on GIMP
Moderator
18033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / coffeshoppe.
Offline
Posted 3/22/09
Here yu guys go




srry there isnt 4 i skipped the #







Sorry if yu dont understand
Posted 3/22/09
lol if you look closely on the picture it says the groups name :D



thanks this helps alot for when i use gimp
17717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Florida .
Offline
Posted 8/15/09
umm I got this?
Posted 8/15/09

Chooba76 wrote:

umm I got this?



that happens once in a while...
17717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Florida .
Offline
Posted 8/15/09

lilnene88 wrote:


Chooba76 wrote:

umm I got this?



that happens once in a while...


So wat do I do?
Posted 8/15/09

Chooba76 wrote:


lilnene88 wrote:


Chooba76 wrote:

umm I got this?



that happens once in a while...


So wat do I do?


idk
lol i dont use gimp that much anymore
17717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Florida .
Offline
Posted 8/15/09

lilnene88 wrote:


Chooba76 wrote:


lilnene88 wrote:


Chooba76 wrote:

umm I got this?



that happens once in a while...


So wat do I do?


idk
lol i dont use gimp that much anymore


Can ur friend Ichigo help me?
Posted 8/15/09

Chooba76 wrote:


lilnene88 wrote:


Chooba76 wrote:


lilnene88 wrote:


Chooba76 wrote:

umm I got this?



that happens once in a while...


So wat do I do?


idk
lol i dont use gimp that much anymore


Can ur friend Ichigo help me?


ok i'll try :3

Moderator
18033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / coffeshoppe.
Offline
Posted 8/22/09
uhhhh...itz hard to explain but just try to understnad the pictureDx
You must be logged in to post.