First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Colbert does K-Pop
19907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Waiting to play s...
Offline
Posted 5/12/07
colbert is just funny
3937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / PA
Offline
Posted 5/12/07
His show cracks me up every single time i watch it, he is just a funny fucking guy. His take on K-pop was hillarious. Did anyone else find it odd that a Korean singer was voted as the number one Influintial person by fans? I mean...what the hell....
7147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / 中国
Offline
Posted 5/12/07

Plurlove wrote:

His show cracks me up every single time i watch it, he is just a funny fucking guy. His take on K-pop was hillarious. Did anyone else find it odd that a Korean singer was voted as the number one Influintial person by fans? I mean...what the hell....


oh thats why he got mentioned on the show. i remember hearing about a k-pop artist making the top of some big list thing by his fans pouring in a ton of votes for him. apparently it was a huge shock. yeah like "most influential people in the world" in TIME or something crazy like that.
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 5/13/07

azrael910 wrote:
i remember hearing about a k-pop artist making the top of some big list thing by his fans pouring in a ton of votes for him.


NEVER underestimate the power of fangirls. I can't even begin to imagine how many times they voted, not just to get him on the list, but to make him #1.
7147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / 中国
Offline
Posted 5/13/07

lokita wrote:


azrael910 wrote:
i remember hearing about a k-pop artist making the top of some big list thing by his fans pouring in a ton of votes for him.


NEVER underestimate the power of fangirls. I can't even begin to imagine how many times they voted, not just to get him on the list, but to make him #1.


Friends tell me there is no such thing as female geeks. I assure them that they do exist... and they frighten me
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 5/13/07

azrael910 wrote:


lokita wrote:


azrael910 wrote:
i remember hearing about a k-pop artist making the top of some big list thing by his fans pouring in a ton of votes for him.


NEVER underestimate the power of fangirls. I can't even begin to imagine how many times they voted, not just to get him on the list, but to make him #1.


Friends tell me there is no such thing as female geeks. I assure them that they do exist... and they frighten me


D: There is absolutely nothing more terrifying than fangirls.
8715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 5/13/07

lokita wrote:


azrael910 wrote:


lokita wrote:


azrael910 wrote:
i remember hearing about a k-pop artist making the top of some big list thing by his fans pouring in a ton of votes for him.


NEVER underestimate the power of fangirls. I can't even begin to imagine how many times they voted, not just to get him on the list, but to make him #1.


Friends tell me there is no such thing as female geeks. I assure them that they do exist... and they frighten me


D: There is absolutely nothing more terrifying than fangirls.


What about fanbois?
Posted 5/13/07

azrael910 wrote:

Just saw this on youtube and thought some of the people here may get a kick out of this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLzherRRbls

I don't follow the Colbert Report or listen to K-Pop at all, but this pairing is just bizarre.



haha YES i talked about this i think two or 3 days ago on the Rain VS. Se7en thread.....and here i thought no one cared GO Azrael!

EDIT: I dont listen to K-pop but i am an avid Colbert fan even though hes clearly a liberal on a conservative mockery show :(


Trevor (OP)
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 5/13/07

HokiePokie wrote:

What about fanbois?


Lmao, fanboys have nothing on the fangirls.

.___. I've received multiple death threats all because of a damn screen name & a livejournal icon.
Posted 5/13/07
It was pretty funny. Reminded me of the weird Al michael jackson parody. Probably wouldve been funnier if i had any clue who he was talking about..

Anybody read the comments on the video? Some disturbing stuff, I dont understand why people have to start flaming each other on something like a comedy video on youtube.
8990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / Ronald McDonald's...
Offline
Posted 5/13/07
^No I haven't read the comments, but actually Youtube users are flaming each other over almost any video, as far as I know
1560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / around here somew...
Offline
Posted 5/13/07
Colbert wins at everything. He even beat Chuck Norris in that bridge naming contest!

Posted 5/13/07
That made me laugh. I love the Daily Show and the Colbert Report.
723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 5/13/07
colbert rules by the way is rain any good?
rof youtube comment piss me off
no well known singer from china or japan?
wat about jay chau? aqua timez? uverworld
rof rof rof
8138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 5/13/07
That song was actually pretty cool
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.