First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Classes&Clubs Sign-ups!
Student
118400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / A Kingdom Ruled b...
Offline
Posted 3/22/09 , edited 7/22/10
wanna join our Classes and Clubs just fill in this

Username:
Name:
Age:
Classes:
Clubs:


Example:
Username: XxxCherryBlossemXxx
Name: Nanami Sara
Age:16
Classes: Music.P.E.Cook.English.Martial Arts.SwordsmanShip.History.Math.Art
Clubs:Tennis.Soccer.Swimming.Track Team.Dance

Here are the Classes and Clubs
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Obake_academy/pages/Classesandclubs
Student
2203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere with no...
Offline
Posted 3/22/09
Username:lachaye2
Name:yukina monaichi
Age:17
Classes:English,music,martial arts,cooking,history,science,math,art,swordsmanship.
Clubs:student council (secretary please) dance(Choreographer pls)
Student
118400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / A Kingdom Ruled b...
Offline
Posted 3/23/09

lachaye2 wrote:

Username:lachaye2
Name:yukina monaichi
Age:17
Classes:English,music,martial arts,cooking,history,science,math,art,swordsmanship.
Clubs:student council (secretary please) dance(Choreographer pls)


DONE
Enjoy! ^^
Posted 3/23/09
Username: -Haru-kun-
Name: Shin
Age: 16
Classes: Music, Martial Arts, Cook, English, History, Science, Math, Swordsman Ship, P.E, Art
Clubs:
Student Council (Treasurer), Basketball(Captain), Soccer(Captain), Track(Member)
Student
5178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/23/09
i hope its ok but i signed up for classes myself
Student
5178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/23/09

-Haru-kun- wrote:

Username: -Haru-kun-
Name: Shin
Age: 16
Classes: Music, Martial Arts, Cook, English, History, Science, Math, Swordsman Ship, P.E, Art
Clubs:
Student Council (Treasurer), Basketball(Captain), Soccer(Captain), Track(Member)


Done
Student
15803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / °°°****somewhere...
Offline
Posted 3/23/09
Yo! ^___^
Username: anto13otaku
Name: Antonia
Age: 14
Classes: NONE
Clubs: music, track team, dance club and the soccer team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =3
Student
5178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/23/09

anto13otaku wrote:

Yo! ^___^
Username: anto13otaku
Name: Antonia
Age: 14
Classes: NONE
Clubs: music, track team, dance club and the soccer team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =3


Done
Student
15803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / °°°****somewhere...
Offline
Posted 3/23/09 , edited 3/23/09

pnp806 wrote:


anto13otaku wrote:

Yo! ^___^
Username: anto13otaku
Name: Antonia
Age: 14
Classes: NONE
Clubs: music, track team, dance club and the soccer team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =3


Done


thank youuuuu
Student
5178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/23/09

ur welcome
Posted 3/23/09
Username:Ayu_Tsukimiya_Uguu
Name: Rin
Age: 14
Classes: Art, Music, Math, Science, English, History, Cooking, P.E.
Clubs: Newspaper Club (Leader), Photography Club
Student
5178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/23/09

Ayu_Tsukimiya_Uguu wrote:

Username:Ayu_Tsukimiya_Uguu
Name: Rin
Age: 14
Classes: Art, Music, Math, Science, English, History, Cooking, P.E.
Clubs: Newspaper Club (Leader), Photography Club


Done
Student
42145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 3/23/09
Username: kittymeo
Name: Lyna castill
Age: 16
Classes: art, History, Cooking, music,
Clubs: none!~ <3

WEEEEEEEEE thx!
Student
118400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / A Kingdom Ruled b...
Offline
Posted 3/24/09

kittymeo wrote:

Username: kittymeo
Name: Lyna castill
Age: 16
Classes: art, History, Cooking, music,
Clubs: none!~ <3

WEEEEEEEEE thx!


DONE! have fun ^^
wow no clubs XD
Student
42145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 3/24/09

XxxCherryBlossemXxx wrote:


kittymeo wrote:

Username: kittymeo
Name: Lyna castill
Age: 16
Classes: art, History, Cooking, music,
Clubs: none!~ <3

WEEEEEEEEE thx!


DONE! have fun ^^
wow no clubs XD


WEEEEEEEEEEE thank you <3 lolzzz <3
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.