Newspaper Club Room!
Student
118400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / A Kingdom Ruled b...
Offline
Posted 3/22/09
hey hey this is the Newspaper Club ^^
HAVE FUN!!!
Student
15803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / °°°****somewhere...
Offline
Posted 3/23/09
cool a new group!!! who is the leader!?
Posted 3/24/09

anto13otaku wrote:

cool a new group!!! who is the leader!? :D


*Walks into the room*
Me XD

*Starts making copies of the first issue of the school newspaper*
Student
15803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / °°°****somewhere...
Offline
Posted 3/24/09

Ayu_Tsukimiya_Uguu wrote:


anto13otaku wrote:

cool a new group!!! who is the leader!? :D


*Walks into the room*
Me XD

*Starts making copies of the first issue of the school newspaper*


cool!!!!! what is your first new about!?
Posted 3/24/09 , edited 3/24/09

anto13otaku wrote:

cool!!!!! what is your first new about!? :D


Do you want to see?
*Gives a copy to you*
Tell me what you think ^^

Student
15803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / °°°****somewhere...
Offline
Posted 3/24/09

Ayu_Tsukimiya_Uguu wrote:


anto13otaku wrote:

cool!!!!! what is your first new about!? :D


Do you want to see?
*Gives a copy to you*
Tell me what you think ^^



SUGOOOOI..... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! luv it :D!!!
Posted 3/24/09

anto13otaku wrote:


Ayu_Tsukimiya_Uguu wrote:


anto13otaku wrote:

cool!!!!! what is your first new about!? :D


Do you want to see?
*Gives a copy to you*
Tell me what you think ^^



SUGOOOOI..... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! luv it :D!!!


Thank you XD I hope you'll look forward to the next issue
Student
18603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / anime world
Offline
Posted 3/25/09
I wonder who's gonna be the next topic on issue#2. . . hmmm.
You must be logged in to post.