First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Fullmetal Alchemist:Brotherhood confirmed in April
4009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 4/6/09
It's already out, as other people have said.

I don't see so far how it's following the manga.
3257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 4/6/09
Yah!! Yah!! It's coming out..

I wonder what's the difference bet FMA and FMA:Brotherhood???
2669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Right there
Offline
Posted 4/6/09
I just watched the first episode, I liked it but is wasn't something to die for
It was good
566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / phil
Offline
Posted 4/6/09
aww i just watched this and awesome!
Posted 4/6/09

Hujin wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


Hujin wrote:

I've just watched and i find it kinda confusing It's not a second season, but it's not a total remake either. I mean it doesn't start form the beginning. But where does it start? X-x I can't figure it out.
Any ideas? ^^


Hmm, you're kinda neglecting the OP's post aren't ya ;).

It's a remake, but this time following the manga.

Try to read it, it's interesting.


I kinda figured that one out (by reading some of the answers) but it doesn't start from the beginning? or well at least that's my opinion right now.
so my question .. ( im bad at formulating questions i guess ) is where does it start?

I'll read the manga when my school decides to give me some spare time


It's not really a big problem, to not ''able'' to formulate your questions, just simplifier it a little ;D.

I think it starts right after when he got his ''state alchemist'' crest.

But that's just a assumption, don't think that I'm right though.

Besides, I didn't watched it yet, because I don't really have ''interest'' in this anime.

I'm currently waiting for 007-Ghost.
3920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Planet E-Arth
Offline
Posted 4/6/09
Well, that's good. At first I heard that Brotherhood was only going to be another movie, but it's an actual series? Awesome!
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 4/6/09
Watched episode 1 of this remake.


I was somewhat disappointed by it
21507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Toronto,ON
Offline
Posted 4/6/09
i watched it.
wasn't that amazing.
plus the animation is a little off. i perfered the old animation.

but i fully missed ed and al (:
though i'm not sure in continuing the series.
since im really aganist the ed/winry pairing annd i liked how season 1 ended. (and the movie)
(:
3920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Planet E-Arth
Offline
Posted 4/6/09

See I'm not sure it's a remake and some of the people I've asked said there is no Ice Alchemist in the manga. SO.... they just pulling this out of their butts or what?
61 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 4/6/09
i never watch full metal i heard about it but never watch cuz it look boring but this epsiode change it i think im a start watching it
10117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 4/6/09
I was really excited to watch this and was immediately disappointed by it
I will keep watching it out of love for the original series but I really disliked this to be honest, the first episode of the original series grabbed me far more, mainly because there wasn't such a blatant attempt to bring up questions about things,
it was far better and far more subtle
940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / WALES
Offline
Posted 4/6/09
i love FMA but that was dubed its a bit weird now that im waching it subed so that kills it a bit
Posted 4/6/09 , edited 4/6/09

Tenoko wrote:


See I'm not sure it's a remake and some of the people I've asked said there is no Ice Alchemist in the manga. SO.... they just pulling this out of their butts or what?


Ice Alchemist??

Sounds interesting though, I think it was a little to show off Hagane No Renkinjutsushi his start ;D.

Anyway, is it worth to consider to put it in the ''To Watch List'' for this season ??

Or is it a boring anime ??

3920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Planet E-Arth
Offline
Posted 4/6/09

Baka-Master wrote:


Tenoko wrote:


See I'm not sure it's a remake and some of the people I've asked said there is no Ice Alchemist in the manga. SO.... they just pulling this out of their butts or what?


Ice Alchemist??

Sounds interesting though, I think it was a little to show off Hagane No Renkinjutsushi his start ;D.

Anyway, is it worth to consider to put it in the ''To Watch List'' for this season ??

Or is it a boring anime ??



Don't be too impressed by the Ice Alchemist, justice is swiftly served by the end of the episode. Boring? I don't think so, rather than chasing the same villian episode after episode, they finished him in the first one after several tries. The art is different, some don't really care for it, myself included. There's another thread that has a link up to the new episode. I would put it on my "To Watch List" if only becasue it's part of the FMA series
Posted 4/6/09

Tenoko wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


Tenoko wrote:


See I'm not sure it's a remake and some of the people I've asked said there is no Ice Alchemist in the manga. SO.... they just pulling this out of their butts or what?


Ice Alchemist??

Sounds interesting though, I think it was a little to show off Hagane No Renkinjutsushi his start ;D.

Anyway, is it worth to consider to put it in the ''To Watch List'' for this season ??

Or is it a boring anime ??



Don't be too impressed by the Ice Alchemist, justice is swiftly served by the end of the episode. Boring? I don't think so, rather than chasing the same villian episode after episode, they finished him in the first one after several tries. The art is different, some don't really care for it, myself included. There's another thread that has a link up to the new episode. I would put it on my "To Watch List" if only becasue it's part of the FMA series


Hmm, thanks for the small ''synopsis''.

I'll try it, but for now, I shall stick to the manga.

You have to know, justice will prevail, no matter what will/can happen ;D.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.