Post Reply ╦░│_Vampire History Class_ │░ ╦
16072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / World of Weirdness
Offline
Posted 3/23/09 , edited 3/25/09



Give at least 10 movies about vampires; 60 pts. = 6 Ranks


Vampire
9858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
102 / F / ...
Offline
Posted 3/26/09
twilight, dracula(??), son of dracula, dracula's daughter, underworld (i love this movie), blood the last vampire, the forsaken, daybreakers, interview with a vampire, lost boys, -- 10 vampire movies!!
16072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / World of Weirdness
Offline
Posted 3/26/09

anime_person wrote:

twilight, dracula(??), son of dracula, dracula's daughter, underworld (i love this movie), blood the last vampire, the forsaken, daybreakers, interview with a vampire, lost boys, -- 10 vampire movies!!


Checked! you've earned 6 ranks
Creator
13061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / IN KPOP MUSICS
Offline
Posted 3/27/09
Vampire movies

twilight,Vampires: Los Muertos,Undeworld,Blade,John Carpenter's Vampires,Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust,Van Helsing,Vampire Sisters ,Bram Stoker's Way of the Vampire ,Vampires: The Turning
16072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / World of Weirdness
Offline
Posted 3/27/09 , edited 3/27/09

barbie_09 wrote:

Vampire movies

twilight,Vampires: Los Muertos,Undeworld,Blade,John Carpenter's Vampires,Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust,Van Helsing,Vampire Sisters ,Bram Stoker's Way of the Vampire ,Vampires: The Turning


Checked! you've earned 6 ranks
Posted 3/29/09
twilight
interview with a vampire
blood the last vampire
Undeworld
Blade
Van Helsing
Lesbian Vampire Killers
John Carpenter's Vampires
Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust
son of dracula
16072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / World of Weirdness
Offline
Posted 3/29/09 , edited 3/29/09

renagade36 wrote:

twilight
interview with a vampire
blood the last vampire
Undeworld
Blade
Van Helsing
Lesbian Vampire Killers
John Carpenter's Vampires
Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust
son of dracula


CHECKED! you've earned 6 ranks
Vampire
5038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / neverland!
Offline
Posted 3/29/09
i love "interview with the vampire" <3 its awesome!
anyways...

1.) Interview with the vampire
2.) Blood and chocolate
3.) Buffy the Vampire Slayer
4.) Underworld
5.) Ultra Violet

6.) Vampire sisters
7.) Blood the last vampire
8.) The little vampire - cute xD
9.) Blood Rayne
10.)Twilight - movie sucky but the book is good :P
Creator
13061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / IN KPOP MUSICS
Offline
Posted 3/29/09

funnybunnyXD wrote:

i love "interview with the vampire" <3 its awesome!
anyways...

1.) Interview with the vampire
2.) Blood and chocolate
3.) Buffy the Vampire Slayer
4.) Underworld
5.) Ultra Violet

6.) Vampire sisters
7.) Blood the last vampire
8.) The little vampire - cute xD
9.) Blood Rayne
10.)Twilight - movie sucky but the book is good :P


Checked You earned 6 ranks
Vampire
5038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / neverland!
Offline
Posted 4/11/09

barbie_09 wrote:


funnybunnyXD wrote:

i love "interview with the vampire" <3 its awesome!
anyways...

1.) Interview with the vampire
2.) Blood and chocolate
3.) Buffy the Vampire Slayer
4.) Underworld
5.) Ultra Violet

6.) Vampire sisters
7.) Blood the last vampire
8.) The little vampire - cute xD
9.) Blood Rayne
10.)Twilight - movie sucky but the book is good :P


Checked You earned 6 ranks


thankies
You must be logged in to post.