First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply 00 Raiser more powerful then Strike Freedom?
Creator
20924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/23/09

Or are they the same? what do you think?
Posted 3/31/09

azera wrote:


Or are they the same? what do you think?


00 is more powerful with is teleport and its speed also its firepower the freedom has no hope in hell. 00 is way out of its league
Moderator
24240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 3/31/09
00 is powerful kira can't fight it eventhought he is coordinator
Creator
20924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/31/09
yah based on what u said, i like the teleporting of 00 Raiser.....coollll....
51702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ░
Offline
Posted 4/1/09
Yeah....it's safe to say that 00 Raiser is the most powerful Gundam to be created yet.
Creator
20924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/2/09
maybe the movie will featured 00 Raiser Zero lol....ten times more powerful than both Freedom and Raiser combined lol
Member
38556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The place where o...
Offline
Posted 4/2/09
rematerialized thingy
only downsize is trans am time limit
Creator
16315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Nowhere.
Offline
Posted 4/4/09
well, it's different... but in a long fight, the Strike Freedom (and not freedom) can win because of his infinite energy, but yeah the teleporting Trans-am raiser ...but but ... We should compare the 00-Raiser to the Strike Freedom with his Booster pack no ?? ...in power I think Freedom win but in sword fight .. it's more for the 00-raiser ^^
Posted 4/14/09

Evyl-kun wrote:

well, it's different... but in a long fight, the Strike Freedom (and not freedom) can win because of his infinite energy, but yeah the teleporting Trans-am raiser ...but but ... We should compare the 00-Raiser to the Strike Freedom with his Booster pack no ?? ...in power I think Freedom win but in sword fight .. it's more for the 00-raiser ^^


but we have seen double o risors fire power it can destroy ships with that much firepower and also the risor sword the double o is a effective with its fire power as well o risor is also a hell of alot faster then freedom and with the teleport it should be able to close the distance it has with freedom in seconds meaning it can be right in the freedoms face where the freedom can't use any of the meteors long range weapons
Creator
16315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Nowhere.
Offline
Posted 4/14/09

lockon101 wrote:


Evyl-kun wrote:

well, it's different... but in a long fight, the Strike Freedom (and not freedom) can win because of his infinite energy, but yeah the teleporting Trans-am raiser ...but but ... We should compare the 00-Raiser to the Strike Freedom with his Booster pack no ?? ...in power I think Freedom win but in sword fight .. it's more for the 00-raiser ^^


but we have seen double o risors fire power it can destroy ships with that much firepower and also the risor sword the double o is a effective with its fire power as well o risor is also a hell of alot faster then freedom and with the teleport it should be able to close the distance it has with freedom in seconds meaning it can be right in the freedoms face where the freedom can't use any of the meteors long range weapons


Don't forgot O-raiser can only have 5 min of superpower, Kira can fired everytime with his 5 cannons and he has funnel too (remember how the funnels are utilized with the gundam legend)
Posted 4/14/09

Evyl-kun wrote:


lockon101 wrote:


Evyl-kun wrote:

well, it's different... but in a long fight, the Strike Freedom (and not freedom) can win because of his infinite energy, but yeah the teleporting Trans-am raiser ...but but ... We should compare the 00-Raiser to the Strike Freedom with his Booster pack no ?? ...in power I think Freedom win but in sword fight .. it's more for the 00-raiser ^^


but we have seen double o risors fire power it can destroy ships with that much firepower and also the risor sword the double o is a effective with its fire power as well o risor is also a hell of alot faster then freedom and with the teleport it should be able to close the distance it has with freedom in seconds meaning it can be right in the freedoms face where the freedom can't use any of the meteors long range weapons


Don't forgot O-raiser can only have 5 min of superpower, Kira can fired everytime with his 5 cannons and he has funnel too (remember how the funnels are utilized with the gundam legend)


there is a timelimit thats true but surely double o will have enough time so far the only unit that can stand up to trans am is a unit with trans am it self but doulbe o does need recharge time but is able to fight still its trans am is recharged
Creator
16315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Nowhere.
Offline
Posted 4/14/09

lockon101 wrote:

there is a timelimit thats true but surely double o will have enough time so far the only unit that can stand up to trans am is a unit with trans am it self but doulbe o does need recharge time but is able to fight still its trans am is recharged


huhu ... well trans-am ... is it a good thing ? maybe he can teleport ..but who said he can teleport on earth (normalle he can't, and no he didn't teleport against Ali)?!

Posted 4/14/09

Evyl-kun wrote:


lockon101 wrote:

there is a timelimit thats true but surely double o will have enough time so far the only unit that can stand up to trans am is a unit with trans am it self but doulbe o does need recharge time but is able to fight still its trans am is recharged


huhu ... well trans-am ... is it a good thing ? maybe he can teleport ..but who said he can teleport on earth (normalle he can't, and no he didn't teleport against Ali)?!



well isn't that because his transformation being a true innovator wasn't complete and i think he might of teleported agasint ali remeber whn ali suddenly lost sight of setsuna but without teleport double o is still very fast
Creator
16315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Nowhere.
Offline
Posted 4/14/09

lockon101 wrote:


Evyl-kun wrote:


lockon101 wrote:

there is a timelimit thats true but surely double o will have enough time so far the only unit that can stand up to trans am is a unit with trans am it self but doulbe o does need recharge time but is able to fight still its trans am is recharged


huhu ... well trans-am ... is it a good thing ? maybe he can teleport ..but who said he can teleport on earth (normalle he can't, and no he didn't teleport against Ali)?!



well isn't that because his transformation being a true innovator wasn't complete and i think he might of teleported agasint ali remeber whn ali suddenly lost sight of setsuna but without teleport double o is still very fast


omg ..we begin a multiquote battle XD

well .. I think Freedom is faster ! more aerodynamic ! XD, and he's more cooler !
...so you saying Setsuna was a dumbass pilot when he isn't a real innovator ?

Posted 4/14/09

Evyl-kun wrote:


lockon101 wrote:


Evyl-kun wrote:


lockon101 wrote:

there is a timelimit thats true but surely double o will have enough time so far the only unit that can stand up to trans am is a unit with trans am it self but doulbe o does need recharge time but is able to fight still its trans am is recharged


huhu ... well trans-am ... is it a good thing ? maybe he can teleport ..but who said he can teleport on earth (normalle he can't, and no he didn't teleport against Ali)?!



well isn't that because his transformation being a true innovator wasn't complete and i think he might of teleported agasint ali remeber whn ali suddenly lost sight of setsuna but without teleport double o is still very fast


omg ..we begin a multiquote battle XD

well .. I think Freedom is faster ! more aerodynamic ! XD, and he's more cooler !
...so you saying Setsuna was a dumbass pilot when he isn't a real innovator ?



no i am saying there was things he couldn't do when he was normal like teleport and trans am burst mode but we don't have any top speed figures but i thought double o is faster and in trans am its much more faster i just think the reason freedom looks fast is coz of the repeated scenes in seed but we don't have any info but i guess even if freedom is faster it isn't as fast as a teleport also setsuna can sense a pilot thoughts he knows what kira will do b4 he does it
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.