First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Photography Club Room!
Student
118400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / A Kingdom Ruled b...
Offline
Posted 3/24/09
hey ^^ this is the for the Photography Club members XD u know what 2 do
HAVE FUN!
Posted 3/24/09
*Walks into the club room*
..........heehee ^^
I got a good picture of Nanami-senpai for here, that i can also use for my newspaper article
Posted 3/24/09 , edited 3/24/09

Ayu_Tsukimiya_Uguu wrote:

*Walks into the club room*
..........heehee ^^
I got a good picture of Nanami-senpai for here, that i can also use for my newspaper article


Shin: *walks into the room holding a whole bag of pocky boxes*

(you don't have to quote this)
Posted 3/24/09
*Sees Shin-senpai walk in*
Oh, hi Shin-senpai ^^
What's in the bag?
Student
43236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / following in the...
Offline
Posted 3/25/09



(comes in holding a camera)

hey guys the head of the photography club has arrived sorry bout being late
Posted 3/25/09

tenchimasaki13 wrote:

(comes in holding a camera)

hey guys the head of the photography club has arrived sorry bout being late


Hi Hi ^^ I guess I'm in your care then club leader
I'm Rin Hinagiku
*offers handshake*
Student
43236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / following in the...
Offline
Posted 3/25/09

Ayu_Tsukimiya_Uguu wrote:
Hi Hi ^^ I guess I'm in your care then club leader
I'm Rin Hinagiku
*offers handshake*


yeah oh ye theres just one rule id like to say just dont enter that room
(pointing at a door)

thats my special area for printing certain film
Posted 3/25/09
Shin: Its my homemade pocky.. *he took out a box out of his bag and gave one to Rin* I hope you llke it.. *smiles*
Posted 3/25/09
*Eats the pocky*
^^ mmmmmmmmmm
Even better than the ones I buy, have you ever thought of being a chef, Shin-senpai? ^^
Posted 3/25/09

tenchimasaki13 wrote:

yeah oh ye theres just one rule id like to say just dont enter that room
(pointing at a door)

thats my special area for printing certain film


*Looks at the door and nods*
Hai..... But, was that always there, I never noticed it
Student
43236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / following in the...
Offline
Posted 3/25/09

Ayu_Tsukimiya_Uguu wrote:
*Looks at the door and nods*
Hai..... But, was that always there, I never noticed it


ye its always been there
(puts my hands on your shoulders)
now lets get down to buisness i need to get new photos i want you to go and get some photos of the swimming club
Posted 3/25/09
Shin: I thought about that too.. there's so many things I love doing, so I still haven't decided..
Posted 3/25/09
Hmm, how about trying to do everything you love? ^^ I know it probably sounds impossible, but that's what I think
Posted 3/25/09

tenchimasaki13 wrote:

ye its always been there
(puts my hands on your shoulders)
now lets get down to buisness i need to get new photos i want you to go and get some photos of the swimming club


*Straps on camera around neck*
Okay ^^
Student
43236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / following in the...
Offline
Posted 3/25/09

Ayu_Tsukimiya_Uguu wrote:
*Straps on camera around neck*
Okay ^^


(stairs at you witha seriouse look on my face)
im counting on you make me proud
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.