First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Photography Club Room!
Posted 3/25/09
Shin: hehe.. ok, I'll try.. *smiles* Oh your going to the pool?.. Can I come? I need to clear my mind for alittle..
Student
43236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / following in the...
Offline
Posted 3/25/09

-Haru-kun- wrote:

Shin: hehe.. ok, I'll try.. *smiles* Oh your going to the pool?.. Can I come? I need to clear my mind for alittle..


how bout you do the tennis club
Posted 3/25/09
Sure thing Shin-senpai, hayaku (hurry) XD
*dashes out of the club room towards the pool*
Posted 3/25/09

tenchimasaki13 wrote:


-Haru-kun- wrote:

Shin: hehe.. ok, I'll try.. *smiles* Oh your going to the pool?.. Can I come? I need to clear my mind for alittle..


how bout you do the tennis club


Shin: I never tried that sport, I think I can give it a shot..
Posted 3/25/09


*Walks back into the room and hands camera to you*
Here you go XD These are the pictures I have on my camera




Student
43236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / following in the...
Offline
Posted 3/27/09

Ayu_Tsukimiya_Uguu wrote:



*Walks back into the room and hands camera to you*
Here you go XD These are the pictures I have on my camera






(gets a slight nose bleed from the girls)
nice work i think you have a bright future in photography
Posted 3/29/09

tenchimasaki13 wrote:

(gets a slight nose bleed from the girls)
nice work i think you have a bright future in photography


Thank you
*Sees your nose bleeding*
Uh, senpai, your nose is bleeding
Student
43236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / following in the...
Offline
Posted 3/29/09

Ayu_Tsukimiya_Uguu wrote:
Thank you
*Sees your nose bleeding*
Uh, senpai, your nose is bleeding


no reason just forget you saw that ok
Posted 3/29/09

tenchimasaki13 wrote:

no reason just forget you saw that ok


*shrugs shoulders*
Ok
Student
5178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/2/09
*enters*
how r things goin?
Posted 4/3/09

pnp806 wrote:

*enters*
how r things goin?


^^ Pretty good, Yume, how is everything in the Student Council?
Student
5178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/3/09

Ayu_Tsukimiya_Uguu wrote:


pnp806 wrote:

*enters*
how r things goin?


^^ Pretty good, Yume, how is everything in the Student Council?


its good
a lot of work
Posted 4/3/09

pnp806 wrote:

its good
a lot of work


Need any help with the work? ^^
Student
5178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/3/09

Ayu_Tsukimiya_Uguu wrote:


pnp806 wrote:

its good
a lot of work


Need any help with the work? ^^


no im fine
Posted 4/3/09

pnp806 wrote:

no im fine


Okay, but if you ever do, you know who to ask
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.