First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply any suggestions?
Posted 4/24/09

cymbeliene wrote:

Should we have a support banner? i can make one if you would let me. And if you still haven't found someone who can make the membership cards, i can do them as well.


if you can, that would be most helpful ^__^
Creator
36105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 4/25/09
yea support banners would be nice
Posted 5/22/09 , edited 5/22/09

zero1226 wrote:

yea support banners would be nice


Posted 5/23/09

cymbeliene wrote:

Should we have a support banner? i can make one if you would let me. And if you still haven't found someone who can make the membership cards, i can do them as well.


u can make them if u have time it seems no one is interested nd i m not good at these kind of things
Posted 5/27/09

missbehave_eats wrote:

u can make them if u have time it seems no one is interested nd i m not good at these kind of things


well we have a commun again. I´m also bot good in these things...dont get the photoshop programme
Posted 5/28/09

sasenach wrote:


missbehave_eats wrote:

u can make them if u have time it seems no one is interested nd i m not good at these kind of things


well we have a commun again. I´m also bot good in these things...dont get the photoshop programme


:)) lol its alredy instaled but i dont use it i dont know how
Posted 5/28/09 , edited 5/28/09

missbehave_eats wrote:

:)) lol its alredy instaled but i dont use it i dont know how


Same here - it is instaled but I dont know how it should work <.< strange
Posted 5/28/09

sasenach wrote:


missbehave_eats wrote:

:)) lol its alredy instaled but i dont use it i dont know how


Same here - it is instaled but I dont know how it should work <.< strange


if u want u can look on YouTube for tutorials
Posted 5/28/09

missbehave_eats wrote:

if u want u can look on YouTube for tutorials


tutorials? hm...I was never having the idea there could be turturials at youtube.
thanx for bringing me to this idea *hugs*
Posted 5/28/09

sasenach wrote:


missbehave_eats wrote:

if u want u can look on YouTube for tutorials


tutorials? hm...I was never having the idea there could be turturials at youtube.
thanx for bringing me to this idea *hugs*


ha .. u didnt knew !? well now u know enjoy . u welcome *hugs back*
Posted 5/28/09

missbehave_eats wrote:

ha .. u didnt knew !? well now u know enjoy . u welcome *hugs back*


yeeeeer thanx now I know heheha
Posted 5/28/09

sasenach wrote:


missbehave_eats wrote:

ha .. u didnt knew !? well now u know enjoy . u welcome *hugs back*


yeeeeer thanx now I know heheha


i like u u funny aaaaaar u like pirates ?
Posted 5/28/09

missbehave_eats wrote:

i like u u funny aaaaaar u like pirates ? :)


How you know I like them since the fantastic movie Pirates of the Caribean - lolz ^.^
ARRRRRRRrrrrrr
Posted 5/28/09

sasenach wrote:


missbehave_eats wrote:

i like u u funny aaaaaar u like pirates ? :)


How you know I like them since the fantastic movie Pirates of the Caribean - lolz ^.^
ARRRRRRRrrrrrr


i had a feeling
Posted 6/2/09

missbehave_eats wrote:

i had a feeling


so a feeling hm??
Hope you dont try to find something more out from me

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.