First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
The size 12 star of TV show who's 'too fat' for top model agency
Posted 3/24/09

flourlove wrote:



Most people that know me know that I probably talk way too much about the 70s. But seriously, supermodels had fuller figures And quite frankly, I think 36-24-36 is better that 30-20-30 any day. I'd like to know what happened to convince women that they need to slim down so much.



i blame the media...many people idolize the models in magazines & the movies cuz they're small....
Posted 3/24/09
Wow shes not fat :/ she look just fine.. i think too skinny is scary. o.o
19849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 3/24/09
Send that big ass biotch over my way and I'll treat her like a supermodel.
21223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/24/09
Of course she got fired. She looks normal. Gross.

But this:

Fucking sexy.
1617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / M / TDOT
Offline
Posted 3/24/09
get used to it people!!! to be a model you have to be real tall and skinny
30807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Brick, NJ
Offline
Posted 3/24/09

sevnup wrote:

Size 12 is HUGE..

for a model at least.




Actually no it isn't. Models come in every shape and form.

You now have to have a certian BMI/weight to be a model. But you have to be *above* that weight. Its like 95 or something.
Posted 3/24/09
Size 12 is FAT to a model.
2143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Candyland~
Offline
Posted 3/24/09
She look healthier then those other bone-ish models.
Posted 3/24/09 , edited 3/24/09

mystic17 wrote:


flourlove wrote:



Most people that know me know that I probably talk way too much about the 70s. But seriously, supermodels had fuller figures And quite frankly, I think 36-24-36 is better that 30-20-30 any day. I'd like to know what happened to convince women that they need to slim down so much.



i blame the media...many people idolize the models in magazines & the movies cuz they're small....


Oh no lol I know that but that's real sad, too..I mean, how did the MEDIA get that way lol.I always thought it was because it's easier to not eat than to work out and get curvy.


sheisswank wrote:


sevnup wrote:

Size 12 is HUGE..

for a model at least.




Actually no it isn't. Models come in every shape and form.

You now have to have a certian BMI/weight to be a model. But you have to be *above* that weight. Its like 95 or something.


You guys..? Isn't size 12 in like vintage size or something? Like for the case of Marilyn Monroe. The actual size might be a 6.


Sekushi_Sushi wrote:

Of course she got fired. She looks normal. Gross.

But this:

Fucking sexy.


I just left the bathroom, okay, don't make me go back in.
16213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/24/09
woah. she is pretty though.
5355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 3/24/09
i dnt wna feel bones when gettin laid!
Posted 3/24/09

KinkyBear wrote:

i dnt wna feel bones when gettin laid!


same here bro
4967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada♥
Offline
Posted 3/24/09
She's not fat she looks normal o_o;
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.