First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
OMG IM GONNA KILL MYSELF
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 3/24/09
lol your gonna die a virgin
17087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Within the remnan...
Offline
Posted 3/24/09
sadly a true sentiment brought to us in the form of a moron... still funny if not obnoxioux in the highest of degrees... i think i would be more sympathetic if it wasn't all caps.
1046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / On a mountain som...
Offline
Posted 3/24/09
Attention seeker eh? Douche bag.
Posted 3/24/09
Posted 3/24/09

SavageFang wrote:

sadly a true sentiment brought to us in the form of a moron... still funny if not obnoxioux in the highest of degrees... i think i would be more sympathetic if it wasn't all caps.

The all caps expresses my need for attention.
5355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 3/24/09
REPORTED FOR BEING POINTLESS!!!

17087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Within the remnan...
Offline
Posted 3/24/09

SeductiveGerbil wrote:


SavageFang wrote:

sadly a true sentiment brought to us in the form of a moron... still funny if not obnoxioux in the highest of degrees... i think i would be more sympathetic if it wasn't all caps.

The all caps expresses my need for attention.


it was evident, still i find it to cross my list of "pet peeves"... umm but good luck with that... thing?
Posted 3/24/09

SavageFang wrote:


SeductiveGerbil wrote:


SavageFang wrote:

sadly a true sentiment brought to us in the form of a moron... still funny if not obnoxioux in the highest of degrees... i think i would be more sympathetic if it wasn't all caps.

The all caps expresses my need for attention.


it was evident, still i find it to cross my list of "pet peeves"... umm but good luck with that... thing?

Thank you, kind sir.
16399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your bed!!!...
Offline
Posted 3/24/09

KinkyBear wrote:

REPORTED FOR BEING POINTLESS!!!



Oh come on Kinky. You both are some type of perverse thinking animals. Don't you feel compassion?
3645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Male
Offline
Posted 3/24/09
Goodluck to `yah. I hope you find peace.
Posted 3/24/09
Do it become a hero, don't forget to make a video and have it upload online or it did not happen :3
17087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Within the remnan...
Offline
Posted 3/24/09

SeductiveGerbil wrote:


SavageFang wrote:


SeductiveGerbil wrote:


SavageFang wrote:

sadly a true sentiment brought to us in the form of a moron... still funny if not obnoxioux in the highest of degrees... i think i would be more sympathetic if it wasn't all caps.

The all caps expresses my need for attention.


it was evident, still i find it to cross my list of "pet peeves"... umm but good luck with that... thing?

Thank you, kind sir.


your quite welcome, a side thought... i wonder how long this forum will remain open, it would seem it will become the grounds in which many vulgarities will be shared..
Posted 3/24/09

CecilTheDarkKnight_234 wrote:

Do it become a hero, don't forget to make a video and have it upload online or it did not happen :3

I believe the term is "an", faggot.
Posted 3/24/09
^ logical fallacy. You can't upload something if you're already dead, unless you can somehow make use of some script that would do this shit for you.

It's easier if you go all "webcam suicide"

I love live action.
5355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 3/24/09

Mypinkyrulez wrote:

Oh come on Kinky. You both are some type of perverse thinking animals. Don't you feel compassion?


im unbiased and righteous. I shall not affected by personal feelings.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.