First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply help for you
Posted 5/23/09


No not yet, I was thinking about it, but knowing her she wont listen.

damn it etooo nd she was u best friend anw try nd talk to her if she doenst want tell her anw

Yeah, I guess you're right :)

wish you luck

Thanks for the help :)

u're welcome u can add me as u buddy its easy to talk that way
Member
8420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / U.S.A
Offline
Posted 5/23/09

missbehave_eats wrote:



No not yet, I was thinking about it, but knowing her she wont listen.


damn it etooo nd she was u best friend anw try nd talk to her if she doenst want tell her anw

Yeah, I guess you're right :)

wish you luck

Thanks for the help :)

u're welcome u can add me as u buddy its easy to talk that way

M'kay, sounds good
Posted 5/23/09

xXxKisa_ShibaxXx wrote:


missbehave_eats wrote:



No not yet, I was thinking about it, but knowing her she wont listen.


damn it etooo nd she was u best friend anw try nd talk to her if she doenst want tell her anw


Yeah, I guess you're right :)

wish you luck

Thanks for the help :)

u're welcome u can add me as u buddy its easy to talk that way

M'kay, sounds good :)

:) arrigato
Member
8420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / U.S.A
Offline
Posted 5/23/09

missbehave_eats wrote:


xXxKisa_ShibaxXx wrote:


missbehave_eats wrote:



No not yet, I was thinking about it, but knowing her she wont listen.


damn it etooo nd she was u best friend anw try nd talk to her if she doenst want tell her anw


Yeah, I guess you're right :)


wish you luck

Thanks for the help :)

u're welcome u can add me as u buddy its easy to talk that way

M'kay, sounds good :)

:) arrigato

xD
Posted 5/23/09

xXxKisa_ShibaxXx wrote:

Thanks for the help :)


I see - I see good that you was getting advice ( I think it is a good one - If you was taking with me I wanted to say you the same - lolz) - hope you can talk to her and I wish you also many luck.
Member
8420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / U.S.A
Offline
Posted 5/24/09

sasenach wrote:


xXxKisa_ShibaxXx wrote:

Thanks for the help :)


I see - I see good that you was getting advice ( I think it is a good one - If you was taking with me I wanted to say you the same - lolz) - hope you can talk to her and I wish you also many luck.


Thanks
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.