First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Post Reply ~Choose room in the house and Roleplay~
Member
11299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Missing in Action
Offline
Posted 3/29/09


Jz: oh....*thinks* that might be true but its ok~ since they are onee-sama children *smiles*
Posted 3/29/09

jianzhang_99 wrote:



Jz: oh....*thinks* that might be true but its ok~ since they are onee-sama children *smiles*


"smiles" thank you for that brother.."hugs you"
Member
11299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Missing in Action
Offline
Posted 3/29/09

mhejan wrote:


jianzhang_99 wrote:



Jz: oh....*thinks* that might be true but its ok~ since they are onee-sama children *smiles*


"smiles" thank you for that brother.."hugs you"


*blushes* Jz: onee-sama....
Posted 3/29/09

jianzhang_99 wrote:


mhejan wrote:


jianzhang_99 wrote:



Jz: oh....*thinks* that might be true but its ok~ since they are onee-sama children *smiles*


"smiles" thank you for that brother.."hugs you"


*blushes* Jz: onee-sama....


your kawaii you know when you blush...
Member
11299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Missing in Action
Offline
Posted 3/29/09


*blushes even harder* Jz: onee-sama.... i love you *hug*
Posted 3/29/09

jianzhang_99 wrote:



*blushes even harder* Jz: onee-sama.... i love you *hug*


"smiles and hugs you" i love you too brother...
Member
11299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Missing in Action
Offline
Posted 3/29/09

mhejan wrote:


jianzhang_99 wrote:



*blushes even harder* Jz: onee-sama.... i love you *hug*


"smiles and hugs you" i love you too brother...


Jz:*wonders* by the why where is onii-san(your husband)??
Posted 3/29/09

jianzhang_99 wrote:


mhejan wrote:


jianzhang_99 wrote:



*blushes even harder* Jz: onee-sama.... i love you *hug*


"smiles and hugs you" i love you too brother...


Jz:*wonders* by the why where is onii-san(your husband)??


oh he's out for a while brother....but he will be right back
Member
11299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Missing in Action
Offline
Posted 3/30/09
Jz: oh~ i'm bored...*yawn* *laugh*
Posted 3/30/09

jianzhang_99 wrote:

Jz: oh~ i'm bored...*yawn* *laugh*


well what do you want to do brother??
Member
11299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Missing in Action
Offline
Posted 3/30/09 , edited 3/30/09
Jz: to be honest... i want to go to the beach... just sit there watch the sunsets and the beautiful night sky
Member
93029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / sailing on the se...
Offline
Posted 3/30/09
*I felt asleep right there where i sat and only felt Jz and Mhej talking*
Posted 4/1/09

jianzhang_99 wrote:

Jz: to be honest... i want to go to the beach... just sit there watch the sunsets and the beautiful night sky


hontoni? "thinks" alright then let's go to the beach and watch the sunset and the beautiful night sky! right brother..?
"smiles at you"
Member
11299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Missing in Action
Offline
Posted 4/2/09

mhejan wrote:


jianzhang_99 wrote:

Jz: to be honest... i want to go to the beach... just sit there watch the sunsets and the beautiful night sky


hontoni? "thinks" alright then let's go to the beach and watch the sunset and the beautiful night sky! right brother..?
"smiles at you"


really??? that'll be great *hug*
Posted 4/7/09

jianzhang_99 wrote:


mhejan wrote:


jianzhang_99 wrote:

Jz: to be honest... i want to go to the beach... just sit there watch the sunsets and the beautiful night sky


hontoni? "thinks" alright then let's go to the beach and watch the sunset and the beautiful night sky! right brother..?
"smiles at you"


really??? that'll be great *hug*


yeah brother...well what beach do you want to go?
pick among here...




just tell me brother..okay?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.