First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Earth Hour: Vote Earth - the first global election!
18551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / fried rice, noodles
Offline
Posted 3/25/09
I'm in :)
It's the easiest way to help the Earth—just turn off your lights for an hour. How hard is that?
Posted 3/25/09 , edited 3/25/09
By the way people, please visit the official website to get more info! I put a link in the first post.
4980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ireland
Offline
Posted 3/25/09
nah,i like my lights on.a meteor will kill us all in 2042 were doomed anyway
Posted 3/25/09 , edited 3/25/09

scrag_10 wrote:


Yaya_Mina wrote:


scrag_10 wrote:


Yaya_Mina wrote:


scrag_10 wrote:

I don't see a point. Change is natural. A changing Earth is natural as well.


But since GW is due to unnatural causes, there is a point
if you want future generations to survive
turn out your lights for an hour


People are unnatural?


No
Though do you think if we didn't use this much amount fossil fuels our ice caps would be melting this fast?





Sure they could melt slower. But it is still part of nature, because we are part of nature.


It sounds like you're accepting G.W
So it doesn't matter to you our future generations might not survive because some people don't think G.W is serious
Posted 3/25/09
How can they evaluate such an absurd form of voting?

I am sorry...but most people probably don't even know about such an action....
I mean the thought is good however I doubt that a lot will collaborate since I, personally, haven't heard of such a thing and I can imagine that most others didn't know about this either and probably will never find out.
268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 3/25/09

Yaya_Mina wrote:


scrag_10 wrote:


Yaya_Mina wrote:


scrag_10 wrote:


Yaya_Mina wrote:


scrag_10 wrote:

I don't see a point. Change is natural. A changing Earth is natural as well.


But since GW is due to unnatural causes, there is a point
if you want future generations to survive
turn out your lights for an hour


People are unnatural?


No
Though do you think if we didn't use this much amount fossil fuels our ice caps would be melting this fast?





Sure they could melt slower. But it is still part of nature, because we are part of nature.


It sounds like you're accepting G.W
So it doesn't matter to you our future generations might not survive because some people don't think G.W is serious


That's not what your supposed to say! Let me help:


Psuedo_Yaya_Mina wrote:
If what ever we do is part of nature, and therefore natural, so is trying to undo what we have done. That is my nature. It is Natural in its goodness.




Then I say:


scrag_10 wrote:

Ya ya... wut evar >_>





19824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆Norway
Offline
Posted 3/25/09
I'm in, but my dad thinks it's ridiculous
Posted 3/25/09


creepy
That's what you'll say, sorry i got confused in the spoiler why is that even there anyway?
10741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 3/25/09
count me in too, though i dont see a point really
268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 3/25/09 , edited 3/25/09

Yaya_Mina wrote:



creepy
That's what you'll say, sorry i got confused in the spoiler why is that even there anyway?


Because Kung-fu Panda is a great movie.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leEBEGHV6No

Posted 3/25/09

scrag_10 wrote:


Yaya_Mina wrote:



creepy
That's what you'll say, sorry i got confused in the spoiler why is that even there anyway?


Because Kung-fu Panda is a great movie.



True, I love the theme song
Back on topic, do you or do you not support G.W?
Posted 3/25/09
okay i'll do it.
1461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Vancouver
Offline
Posted 3/25/09
turning off all your lights is merely a gesture. It won't even begin to make a dent in power consumption. Even if everyone in the world stopped driving cars, there would be less than a 10% reduction in greenhouse gas emissions. Most of the pollution comes from heavy industry like smelting, so unless you can create an alternative, global warming is going to continue. Granted, stuff like Earth Hour is valuable for raising awareness, but don't delude yourself into thinking you are actually directly reducing pollution by doing it.
268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 3/25/09

Yaya_Mina wrote:


scrag_10 wrote:


Yaya_Mina wrote:



creepy
That's what you'll say, sorry i got confused in the spoiler why is that even there anyway?


Because Kung-fu Panda is a great movie.



True, I love the theme song
Back on topic, do you or do you not support G.W?


I think it is good that it is happening, because it is bringing people together. And money will be spent else where, besides wars. Wars are harder to stop, and can be just as deadly, but in less time.

Posted 3/25/09

scrag_10 wrote:


Yaya_Mina wrote:


scrag_10 wrote:


Yaya_Mina wrote:



creepy
That's what you'll say, sorry i got confused in the spoiler why is that even there anyway?


Because Kung-fu Panda is a great movie.



True, I love the theme song
Back on topic, do you or do you not support G.W?


I think it is good that it is happening, because it is bringing people together. And money will be spent else where, besides wars. Wars are harder to stop, and can be just as deadly, but in less time.



I agree with you in the wars part
But you actually think GW is good?!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.