First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Who is your favorite character and why?
Member
4968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / EARTH
Offline
Posted 4/23/08
HIKO WILL HIS THE MASTER OF KENSHIN
Moderator
9557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/25/08

YOBEMMTER wrote:

HIKO WILL HIS THE MASTER OF KENSHIN


yappari you like hiko better...
Member
4968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / EARTH
Offline
Posted 4/25/08

mizu13hi wrote:


YOBEMMTER wrote:

HIKO WILL HIS THE MASTER OF KENSHIN


yappari you like hiko better...


hiko aka superman
Member
34511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/16/08
superman? haha well look at the title of the chapter when the fuji vs hiko hehe.
Member
1973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/24/08
Go sagara sanosuke!!! He is THE best
Member
2452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
sanosuke because he's tough,funny, and pretty cute
Member
1563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / makati city,phill...
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
i like sano cause hes a little bit funny
8007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / sitting on my com...
Offline
Posted 11/17/08
kenshin himura..coz he's the main character??lol
Member
34511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/17/08

pretty_aq wrote:

kenshin himura..coz he's the main character??lol


how about me?
8007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / sitting on my com...
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

wych_elm wrote:
how about me?


kenshin and kaoru!!! *to wych_elm* ah, ur d guy who owns that big mansion!!*pinches ur cheecks gently* kawaii!!!!!^^...i like u too..^^
Member
34511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

pretty_aq wrote:


wych_elm wrote:
how about me?


kenshin and kaoru!!! *to wych_elm* ah, ur d guy who owns that big mansion!!*pinches ur cheecks gently* kawaii!!!!!^^...i like u too..^^


oh..thanks..but what mansion do i own? plus im just a wanderer like mr himura
8007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / sitting on my com...
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

wych_elm wrote:


pretty_aq wrote:


wych_elm wrote:
how about me?


kenshin and kaoru!!! *to wych_elm* ah, ur d guy who owns that big mansion!!*pinches ur cheecks gently* kawaii!!!!!^^...i like u too..^^


oh..thanks..but what mansion do i own? plus im just a wanderer like mr himura


gomen i was thinking of that brat kid who wants to be a great samurai like his dad...forgot his name though....>.<...they look the same..>.<
Member
3494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

niklasluhman wrote:

konnichiwa! kondensada! chichacorn! konkon o kon-ass! my favorite character, in fact i like this character more than kenshin, is the guy who throws the engagement ring for his girlfriend because he thought she has had another guy.




Member
3494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 11/23/08 , edited 11/23/08
me<3Aoshi-sama.....he's sooo cool, calm and collected I <3 Sojiro too....
Member
3494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 11/23/08 , edited 11/23/08

pretty_aq wrote:


wych_elm wrote:


pretty_aq wrote:


wych_elm wrote:
how about me?


kenshin and kaoru!!! *to wych_elm* ah, ur d guy who owns that big mansion!!*pinches ur cheecks gently* kawaii!!!!!^^...i like u too..^^


oh..thanks..but what mansion do i own? plus im just a wanderer like mr himura


gomen i was thinking of that brat kid who wants to be a great samurai like his dad...forgot his name though....>.<...they look the same..>.<


are you talkin' bout yutaro?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.