First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Create your Character
Creator
9279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 3/29/09

nasumi_melody wrote:

Name: Meli Melon
Age: 14
Personality: loud, happy and goofy, always with a smile upon her face.
She can also be very slow in the mind and clumsy most of the time.
Family: Milliefore
Ring Attribute: sun
Position: Sun Mare Ring guardian
History/Background: Born in Hong Kong, Meli moved to Japan to take major in fine music and Japanese
culture at the age of 12. Living alone in a quiet neighborhood, nothing much happens until you find yourself in a mafia. Meli was asked to join by Shouichi even though she was totally clueless to the mafia world. Even though somethings are still unclear, might as well take a ride and see what happens.
Techniques: Sound Vibration/Pitch. ( More may be added )
Weapon: Mainly plays the flute to summon tiny birds filled sun energy.
She is also pretty decent at martial art combat as well.
And sadly her box weapon is a...chicken (:
Pic: (waaaa, big picture O: )



Accepted(You a big Irie fan?)
Creator
9279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 3/30/09 , edited 3/30/09
Name:Takeda
Age:20
Personality:Mysterious,Scary
Family:(You can make your own family)Millefiore
Ring Attribute:Mist
Position:Mist Mare Ring guardian
History/Background:As a young boy,he was a cheerful,happy person.But an incident involving the Millefiore changed that.The Millefiore took hm and made his parents forget him.He studied illusions and tonfas and he developed weapons that were revolutionary.He is the strongest Mare ring guardian
Techniques:
da-ku sutoraiku-what he does here:Right,Left,Up Right,Jump to enemy,Fast strikes then right down
misuto ea bure-do-at the bottom of his weapon,mist comes out that invisibley slashes the enemy,like invisible blades
misuto kame-a medium sized turtle comes out from his box and spins to travel that hits the enemy or gas comes out from the turtle and he can make illusions to anything the gas touches
Weapon:Blade Tonfas
Pic:

(sorry can't draw well)
Posted 3/30/09

SJ_75 wrote:


nasumi_melody wrote:

Name: Meli Melon
Age: 14
Personality: loud, happy and goofy, always with a smile upon her face.
She can also be very slow in the mind and clumsy most of the time.
Family: Milliefore
Ring Attribute: sun
Position: Sun Mare Ring guardian
History/Background: Born in Hong Kong, Meli moved to Japan to take major in fine music and Japanese
culture at the age of 12. Living alone in a quiet neighborhood, nothing much happens until you find yourself in a mafia. Meli was asked to join by Shouichi even though she was totally clueless to the mafia world. Even though somethings are still unclear, might as well take a ride and see what happens.
Techniques: Sound Vibration/Pitch. ( More may be added )
Weapon: Mainly plays the flute to summon tiny birds filled sun energy.
She is also pretty decent at martial art combat as well.
And sadly her box weapon is a...chicken (:
Pic: (waaaa, big picture O: )



Accepted(You a big Irie fan?)


hahah yes I am!
cant wait to stop rping ;D
Member
5032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 私の家♪
Offline
Posted 3/30/09 , edited 4/3/09
Name:Kai
Age:21
Personality: cool, lazy
Family:Vongola
Ring Attribute:Rain (<<is tht ok ?)
Position:Guardian
History/Background:He was a normal guy sleeping in the rooftop at Namimori High when a guy named Squalo shouted " VOI!!" He woked up. Seeing members of Varia family...Bel said they are taking him as a payment for his dad's debt to them.. Thus from then on he lived and trained under the Varia familigia.
Techniques: Electro Cornata, mind/body control (might add more later)
Weapon:boxes, Katana, Fist, rings..
Pic: (some random pic)
Creator
9279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 3/30/09

DATEBAYO wrote:

Name:Kai
Age:21
Personality: cool, lazy
Family:Varia
Ring Attribute:Cloud
Position:Guardian
History/Background:He was a normal guy sleeping in the rooftop at Namimori High when a guy named Squalo shouted " VOI!!" He woked up. Seeing members of Varia family...Bel said they are taking him as a payment for his dad's debt to them.. Thus from then on he lived and trained under the Varia familigia.
Techniques: Electro Cornata, mind/body control (might add more later)
Weapon:boxes, Katana, Fist, rings..
Pic: (some random pic)


Huh?Are you in Varia or Vongola 'coz you have to select a sin like wrath,gluttony if you're in Varia or if you're a cloud guardian,you have to be Vongola
Moderator
46336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / dReAMLand~
Offline
Posted 3/30/09 , edited 4/14/09
Name: Ichi/ Zero
Age: 14
Personality: carefree, outgoing, and is willing to protect his friends that he will risk his life. Zero is the split personality of Ichi. The exact opposite ones. Zero is quiet, cold, and is much more greater in power and in combat than Ichi. Zero always comes out when Ichi can't fight any longer.
Family: Vongola
Ring Attribute: Cloud
Position: Cloud Guardian
History background: Ichi's family was one of the most powerful and wealthiest mafia in Italy. He got his name from His mother who is a Japanese. At the age of 9, his family was murdered right in front of his eyes. The murderer nearly killed him, but because his split personality/ Zero, took over he managed to survive. His uncle, one of the guardians of the 9th, adopted him and taught him how to fight and use the power hidden inside of him. Now, he works for the vongola.
Techniques: Many but this are the top 2:
1. Quickdraw shot: In just a blink of an eye, approximately 0.003 seconds, he already shot you. XP
2. 100% target aim: Ichi sometimes misses his aim, but when Zero takes over... No Miss. Always 100% aim.
Weapon: Zero Kiryuu's gun- Bloody Rose

Pic:

okay.. although that was train heartnet w/ his gun... let's assume its bloody rose:))
Creator
9279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 3/30/09

ishihara_yuuko wrote:

Name: Ichi/ Zero
Age: 14
Personality: carefree, outgoing, and is willing to protect his friends that he will risk his life. Zero is the split personality of Ichi. The exact opposite ones. Zero is quiet, cold, and is much more greater in power and in combat than Ichi. Zero always comes out when Ichi can't fight any longer.
Family: Vongola
Ring Attribute: Cloud
Position: Cloud Guardian
History background: Ichi's family was one of the most powerful and wealthiest mafia in Italy. He got his name from His mother who is a Japanese. At the age of 9, his family was murdered right in front of his eyes. The murderer nearly killed him, but because his split personality/ Zero, took over he managed to survive. His uncle, one of the guardians of the 9th, adopted him and taught him how to fight and use the power hidden inside of him. Now, he works for the vongola.
Techniques: Many but this are the top 2:
1. Quickdraw shot: In just a blink of an eye, approximately 0.003 seconds, he already shot you. XP
2. 100% target aim: Ichi sometimes misses his aim, but when Zero takes over... No Miss. Always 100% aim.
Weapon: Zero Kiryuu's gun- Bloody Rose
Can't use spoiler alert:( our computer has errors
Pic:
okay.. although that was train heartnet w/ his gun... let's assume its bloody rose:))


Accepted(Cool,you'll be Takeda's Rival)
Creator
9279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 3/31/09

DATEBAYO wrote:

Name:Kai
Age:21
Personality: cool, lazy
Family:Vongola
Ring Attribute:Cloud
Position:Guardian
History/Background:He was a normal guy sleeping in the rooftop at Namimori High when a guy named Squalo shouted " VOI!!" He woked up. Seeing members of Varia family...Bel said they are taking him as a payment for his dad's debt to them.. Thus from then on he lived and trained under the Varia familigia.
Techniques: Electro Cornata, mind/body control (might add more later)
Weapon:boxes, Katana, Fist, rings..
Pic: (some random pic)


Sorry,someone already got Cloud guardian
Moderator
46336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / dReAMLand~
Offline
Posted 3/31/09
LOL
Ichi: Don't get mad, Kai... I already got the cloud...
Kai: *glares*
Ichi: Uhhh Y-you can be at the Varia, hehe
Member
2715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 4/2/09 , edited 4/2/09
Name:Tokio
Age:18
Personality: clumsy ,weird, sporty
Family:Varia
Ring Attribute:sun
Position: greed
History/Background: ever since born have leave in varia.. because my mum and dad r part of the varia members ... but just some subordinate... seeing them to u ask to do anything.. and dont want to be just a subordinate..work hard train hard ..and finally become one of the guardian ..greed for power
Techniques:ninjitsu[best], archery, sword , gun.
Weapon: ninja sword , knife, long spare & gun
Pic: (some random pic)
Creator
9279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 4/3/09

k0garasumaru wrote:

Name:Tokio
Age:18
Personality: clumsy ,weird, sporty
Family:Varia
Ring Attribute:sun
Position: greed
History/Background: ever since born have leave in varia.. because my mum and dad r part of the varia members ... but just some subordinate... seeing them to u ask to do anything.. and dont want to be just a subordinate..work hard train hard ..and finally become one of the guardian ..greed for power
Techniques:ninjitsu[best], archery, sword , gun.
Weapon: ninja sword , knife, long spare & gun
Pic: (some random pic)


accepted
Posted 4/6/09 , edited 4/7/09
Name: reika
Age: 17
Personality: cold, quiet, irritated easily, & isolated
Family: varia
Ring Attribute: mist
Position: lust
History/Background: born into a wealthy family. yet her parents were killed protecting her as a child. the only relative she had left was her grandfather which was a powerful man in the mafia world. after her parents died she was taken in by her grandfather and was raised to become the next successor after her grandfather. when she became older she had passed all the vigorous test that was place upon her. though since the begining she had no intention of becoming the successor of the family, so she left to live on her own. later on someone from the varia had recruited her because of her strenght & intellect. she decided to join for it had perked her interest.
Techniques: unknown
Weapon: double sais
Pic:
Creator
9279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 4/9/09

samiii_chan wrote:

Name: reika
Age: 17
Personality: cold, quiet, irritated easily, & isolated
Family: varia
Ring Attribute: mist
Position: lust
History/Background: born into a wealthy family. yet her parents were killed protecting her as a child. the only relative she had left was her grandfather which was a powerful man in the mafia world. after her parents died she was taken in by her grandfather and was raised to become the next successor after her grandfather. when she became older she had passed all the vigorous test that was place upon her. though since the begining she had no intention of becoming the successor of the family, so she left to live on her own. later on someone from the varia had recruited her because of her strenght & intellect. she decided to join for it had perked her interest.
Techniques: unknown
Weapon: double sais
Pic:


Accepted
Creator
9279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 4/9/09
Name:Kenshi
Age:5 or 15
Personality:
Family:(You can make your own family)Arcobaleno
Family you work for(For Arcobalenos)CEDEF
Ring Attribute:Rain
Position:Rain Pacifier,CEDEF boss
History/Background:He was born from a genius and skilled in guns and swords.He inherited his skills and genius.after many years,he became an Arcobaleno.Because his uncle is Iemitsu,He took over for him
Techniques:Raindrop-Shoots one bullet to the sky and lots of bullets falll
Rain slash-he uses his sword to cut anything
Weapon:

Pic:
Moderator
46336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / dReAMLand~
Offline
Posted 4/10/09

SJ_75 wrote:

Name:Kenshi
Age:5 or 15
Personality:
Family:(You can make your own family)Arcobaleno
Family you work for(For Arcobalenos)CEDEF
Ring Attribute:Rain
Position:Rain Pacifier,CEDEF boss
History/Background:He was born from a genius and skilled in guns and swords.He inherited his skills and genius.after many years,he became an Arcobaleno.Because his uncle is Iemitsu,He took over for him
Techniques:Raindrop-Shoots one bullet to the sky and lots of bullets falll
Rain slash-he uses his sword to cut anything
Weapon:

Pic:


yay! someone joined the CEDEF! I'll create the one on Millefiore and on the CEDEF too...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.