First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Create your Character
Posted 4/10/09
Name: Sasaki / Stevie
Age: 15
Personality: Loud, Hyper, Cheerful, Responsible / Quiet, Kind, Protective, Native
Family: Varia
Ring Attribute: Thunder
Position: Wrath
History/Background: Sasaki and Stevie are twins, now isn't that surprising? After living in an urban town, things can get pretty boring. Being the normal A students at school, these two live somewhat of a secret life. The life in the mafia world. Who needs school if you can have fun! Sasaki is also the older of the two.
Techniques: Mental Illusions / Super Physical Combat. These two can only fight if both of them are present at the same place.
Weapon: Fan, Charms / Claws, Spiked Kuncles
Pic:


Moderator
46336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / dReAMLand~
Offline
Posted 4/10/09
Name: Kuro
Age:15
Personality: Calm, cold, shows no emotion, and always finishes the mission no matter what.
Family: Millefiore
Ring Attribute: Storm
Position: Storm Guardian
History Background: Kuro's Family was famous for being great assassins. All assassins are all famed because of all their successful assassinations Kuro was trained since he was young by his father, the most powerful assassin. His family has ties with the Millefiore that's why he became the storm guardian.
Techniques:
1. The ability to hide his presence even in darkness.
2. Some are still unknown... nobody have survive after seeing it.LOL
Weapon: Uses hands to kill..(not the brawny or muscled type okay!>.<")
Pic:
Creator
9279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 4/12/09

nasumi_melody wrote:

Name: Sasaki / Stevie
Age: 15
Personality: Loud, Hyper, Cheerful, Responsible / Quiet, Kind, Protective, Native
Family: Varia
Ring Attribute: Thunder
Position: Wrath
History/Background: Sasaki and Stevie are twins, now isn't that surprising? After living in an urban town, things can get pretty boring. Being the normal A students at school, these two live somewhat of a secret life. The life in the mafia world. Who needs school if you can have fun! Sasaki is also the older of the two.
Techniques: Mental Illusions / Super Physical Combat. These two can only fight if both of them are present at the same place.
Weapon: Fan, Charms / Claws, Spiked Kuncles
Pic:







ishihara_yuuko wrote:

Name: Kuro
Age:15
Personality: Calm, cold, shows no emotion, and always finishes the mission no matter what.
Family: Millefiore
Ring Attribute: Storm
Position: Storm Guardian
History Background: Kuro's Family was famous for being great assassins. All assassins are all famed because of all their successful assassinations Kuro was trained since he was young by his father, the most powerful assassin. His family has ties with the Millefiore that's why he became the storm guardian.
Techniques:
1. The ability to hide his presence even in darkness.
2. Some are still unknown... nobody have survive after seeing it.LOL
Weapon: Uses hands to kill..(not the brawny or muscled type okay!>.<")
Pic:


Both accepted
Creator
9279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 4/13/09 , edited 5/21/09
Name:Masanori Date
Age:16
Personality:Brave,Strong,Fearless
Family:(You can make your own family)Millefiore
Ring Attribute:Rain
Position:Rain Mare Ring guardian
History/Background:A young man born in Japan,also a descendant of Masamune Date and also looks like him.He studied the techniques of Masamune while also studying how to use boxes and rings.The Millefiore recruited him and surpassed Genkishi.also can make a diffrent kind of flame using a Rain and Thunder ring by combining themcalled "Blue Thunder"
Techniques:6 swords-he uses 6 swords to fight
Moon Dragon-His animal box weapon is a dragon who's stronger at night
Rain Blast-His 6 swords launch a large dying will flame
Hell Dragon-Water-flamed Electricity blasts out of his hands
Magnum thrusts-uses all his swords to thrust his opponents
Lightning Body-uses a box only openable by the "Blue Thunder"flame tht makes his body full of Blue Lightning
Weapon:6 katanas
Pic:
Creator
9279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 4/14/09

DATEBAYO wrote:

Name:Kai
Age:21
Personality: cool, lazy
Family:Vongola
Ring Attribute:Rain (<<is tht ok ?)
Position:Guardian
History/Background:He was a normal guy sleeping in the rooftop at Namimori High when a guy named Squalo shouted " VOI!!" He woked up. Seeing members of Varia family...Bel said they are taking him as a payment for his dad's debt to them.. Thus from then on he lived and trained under the Varia familigia.
Techniques: Electro Cornata, mind/body control (might add more later)
Weapon:boxes, Katana, Fist, rings..
Pic: (some random pic)


Accepted
Member
5642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ***~Within your h...
Offline
Posted 5/21/09
Name: Mira Brittannia
Age: 10
Personality: cheerful, awesome, a true friend, kind
Family:(You can make your own family) Brittannia
Family you work for(For Arcobalenos): Brittannia
Ring Attribute: Sun
Position: Hitman
History/Background: She got amnesia at the age of 6. She knows little of her past
Techniques: Sun beam gets energy from the sun and shoots a beam of light at the opponent
Weapon: Sun staff
Pic:

Creator
9279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 5/21/09

HyperBlossoms wrote:

Name: Mira Brittannia
Age: 10
Personality: cheerful, awesome, a true friend, kind
Family:(You can make your own family) Brittannia
Family you work for(For Arcobalenos): Brittannia
Ring Attribute: Sun
Position: Hitman
History/Background: She got amnesia at the age of 6. She knows little of her past
Techniques: Sun beam gets energy from the sun and shoots a beam of light at the opponent
Weapon: Sun staff
Pic:



accepted(sounds like Code Geass)
Creator
9279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 5/23/09
kogepan13juice's char
Name:Byakuken
Age:15
Personality:Like Byakuran's
Family:(You can make your own family)Millefiore
Ring Attribute:Sky
Position:Sky Mare Ring Guardian
History/Background:Adopted by Byakuran when he was 7,Trained him and made him his Successor.He's Chinese-Japanese
Techniques:Air Strike-Shoots a Special Arrow up,and shoots multiple arrows for 30 seconds
Speed Strikes-Thrusts his opponents w/his spear
Fly Strikes-Flys up using his umbrella,And shoots arrow at his opponent
Panda Slam-Box weapon,Panda rams the opponent
Weapon:Spear that can be turned to a Bow(Blade detachable like Mukuro's),and an umbrella for flying

Pic:

Member
50300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Always near my tw...
Offline
Posted 6/21/09

Name: Yuri and Yuki
Age:14
Personality: calm and quite but went they get wet with water they become powerful (crazy we know)
Family:---
Family you work for Arcobalenos
Ring Attribute: rain
Position: Rain Guardians
History/Background:unknown
Techniques:Maremoto and water dance (more may be added
Weapon: spear and kunais
Pic:
87918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 7/27/09
Name: Rose Scylar
Age: 18
Personality: nice, strong willed, determined, protective and caring of her mafia family
Family: Cavallone
Ring Attribute: Rain
Position: Cavallone Boss
History/Background: Was adopted and trained by Dino, who decided that she would become his successor when she was 10. She was taught his methods of using the whip and learned other fighting styles from other masters.
Techniques: can use a rain based boxes to summon up her animal partner, can apply rain powers to her weapons
Weapon: katana and whip
Pic:

Creator
9279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 7/31/09

amuami wrote:


Name: Yuri and Yuki
Age:14
Personality: calm and quite but went they get wet with water they become powerful (crazy we know)
Family:---
Family you work for Arcobalenos
Ring Attribute: rain
Position: Rain Guardians
History/Background:unknown
Techniques:Maremoto and water dance (more may be added
Weapon: spear and kunais
Pic:





lenalee-chan wrote:

Name: Rose Scylar
Age: 18
Personality: nice, strong willed, determined, protective and caring of her mafia family
Family: Cavallone
Ring Attribute: Rain
Position: Cavallone Boss
History/Background: Was adopted and trained by Dino, who decided that she would become his successor when she was 10. She was taught his methods of using the whip and learned other fighting styles from other masters.
Techniques: can use a rain based boxes to summon up her animal partner, can apply rain powers to her weapons
Weapon: katana and whip
Pic:



Amuami-if DATEBAYO doesn't want to be a guardian anymore,u can replace her.Lenalee: Wuts ur family?
Posted 9/20/09 , edited 10/29/09
Name:marianne ravens
Age:13
Personality:calm cool and collected
Family:varia
Ring Attribute:mist
Position:vongola mist ring guardian
History/Background:born in italy then moved to japan because of her fathers work,and ever since her mother died her father was a very busy man that he didn't have time to spend time with marianne.when she was exploring the city she would often visit her cousin tsuna and her aunt nana after awhile she started to learn the way of a shinobi.
Techniques:ninja moves and special techniques falling moon and multiple crescents
Weapon:small projectiles and a katana and box weapons and a fan

Pic:
Creator
9279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 10/28/09

black_snow707 wrote:

Name:marianne ravens
Age:13
Personality:calm cool and collected
Family:varia
Ring Attribute:mist
Position:vongola mist ring guardian
History/Background:born in italy then moved to japan because of her fathers work,and ever since her mother died her father was a very busy man that he didn't have time to spend time with marianne.when she was exploring the city she would often visit her cousin tsuna and her aunt nana after awhile she started to learn the way of a shinobi.
Techniques:ninja moves and special techniques falling moon and multiple crescents
Weapon:small projectiles and a katana and box weapons and a fan

Pic:

approved but IDK if this place'll be active
Posted 10/29/09

SJ_75 wrote:


black_snow707 wrote:

Name:marianne ravens
Age:13
Personality:calm cool and collected
Family:varia
Ring Attribute:mist
Position:vongola mist ring guardian
History/Background:born in italy then moved to japan because of her fathers work,and ever since her mother died her father was a very busy man that he didn't have time to spend time with marianne.when she was exploring the city she would often visit her cousin tsuna and her aunt nana after awhile she started to learn the way of a shinobi.
Techniques:ninja moves and special techniques falling moon and multiple crescents
Weapon:small projectiles and a katana and box weapons and a fan

Pic:

approved but IDK if this place'll be active

i know cuz i think that too...
Member
1842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Roanapur
Offline
Posted 11/4/09
Name : Akane
Age : 6/16
Personality : Carefree , violent at times .
Family : Arcobaleno
Family you work for : Varia
Ring Attribute : Storm
Position : Holder of the Red pacifier
History/Background : Born in the Mafia in Japan , Akane led a very normal life . Her parents were too busy to look after her , which explains why she has a carefree personality . Since young , she had a liking for martial arts . She diskiled people insulting her and became violent due to the lack of care and love from her parents . She felt that her life was meaningless and ran away from home to find a trainer to take her in . Over the years , she trained hard . At the age of 16 , the mafia took her in and she became an arcobaleno with the storm attribute .
Techniques : Shooting a vast amount of compressed energy with her katana at her opponent , Martial Arts skills ..
Weapon : Katana , needles .
Pic :
Arcobaleno

Adult
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.