First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Suggestions for the group! x3
Member
7145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Shooting for the...
Offline
Posted 6/28/09

mhps900076 wrote:


northgirl900 wrote:


mhps900076 wrote:


northgirl900 wrote:

maybe you can give lessons on using GIMP or Photoshop...you know.. for people who need help wif it.. that's definitely a place i would visit!


lol!!!!
your right....but i am not really good at teaching others, and
i don think others would visit my group....T.T
look how boring this group is right now...
waaa!!! wanna help me invite your buddies? o.o
please?


sure but take a look...TT^TT


lol!! then you can just edit avis for me...yea? ^^
please...because i am not home...so i cant and dont have photoshop here...Dx


but i use gimp...
Creator
34921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 6/28/09

northgirl900 wrote:


mhps900076 wrote:


northgirl900 wrote:


mhps900076 wrote:


northgirl900 wrote:

maybe you can give lessons on using GIMP or Photoshop...you know.. for people who need help wif it.. that's definitely a place i would visit!


lol!!!!
your right....but i am not really good at teaching others, and
i don think others would visit my group....T.T
look how boring this group is right now...
waaa!!! wanna help me invite your buddies? o.o
please?


sure but take a look...TT^TT


lol!! then you can just edit avis for me...yea? ^^
please...because i am not home...so i cant and dont have photoshop here...Dx


but i use gimp...


its ok..^^
i think gimp is fine...sometimes i think its better then photoshop in some ways too
i normally use gimp more then photoshop...o.o
Member
7145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Shooting for the...
Offline
Posted 6/29/09

mhps900076 wrote:


northgirl900 wrote:


mhps900076 wrote:


northgirl900 wrote:


mhps900076 wrote:


northgirl900 wrote:

maybe you can give lessons on using GIMP or Photoshop...you know.. for people who need help wif it.. that's definitely a place i would visit!


lol!!!!
your right....but i am not really good at teaching others, and
i don think others would visit my group....T.T
look how boring this group is right now...
waaa!!! wanna help me invite your buddies? o.o
please?


sure but take a look...TT^TT


lol!! then you can just edit avis for me...yea? ^^
please...because i am not home...so i cant and dont have photoshop here...Dx


but i use gimp...


its ok..^^
i think gimp is fine...sometimes i think its better then photoshop in some ways too
i normally use gimp more then photoshop...o.o


rearlly?? that makes me happier!^^
Creator
34921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 6/29/09

northgirl900 wrote:


mhps900076 wrote:


northgirl900 wrote:


mhps900076 wrote:


northgirl900 wrote:


mhps900076 wrote:


northgirl900 wrote:

maybe you can give lessons on using GIMP or Photoshop...you know.. for people who need help wif it.. that's definitely a place i would visit!


lol!!!!
your right....but i am not really good at teaching others, and
i don think others would visit my group....T.T
look how boring this group is right now...
waaa!!! wanna help me invite your buddies? o.o
please?


sure but take a look...TT^TT


lol!! then you can just edit avis for me...yea? ^^
please...because i am not home...so i cant and dont have photoshop here...Dx


but i use gimp...


its ok..^^
i think gimp is fine...sometimes i think its better then photoshop in some ways too
i normally use gimp more then photoshop...o.o


rearlly?? that makes me happier!^^


^^ i am glad...
so would you please? ^^
sigh~ now i am not even close to my computer...Dx
i miss my computer , gimp and photoshop so much...lol
Member
7145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Shooting for the...
Offline
Posted 7/2/09

mhps900076 wrote:


northgirl900 wrote:


mhps900076 wrote:


northgirl900 wrote:


mhps900076 wrote:


northgirl900 wrote:


mhps900076 wrote:


northgirl900 wrote:

maybe you can give lessons on using GIMP or Photoshop...you know.. for people who need help wif it.. that's definitely a place i would visit!


lol!!!!
your right....but i am not really good at teaching others, and
i don think others would visit my group....T.T
look how boring this group is right now...
waaa!!! wanna help me invite your buddies? o.o
please?


sure but take a look...TT^TT


lol!! then you can just edit avis for me...yea? ^^
please...because i am not home...so i cant and dont have photoshop here...Dx


but i use gimp...


its ok..^^
i think gimp is fine...sometimes i think its better then photoshop in some ways too
i normally use gimp more then photoshop...o.o


rearlly?? that makes me happier!^^


^^ i am glad...
so would you please? ^^
sigh~ now i am not even close to my computer...Dx
i miss my computer , gimp and photoshop so much...lol


of course!^^
Creator
34921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 7/2/09


awww thanks a lot! ^^
Member
7145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Shooting for the...
Offline
Posted 7/4/09

mhps900076 wrote:



awww thanks a lot! ^^


ur welcome!^^
-ends quote!-
Forum Moderators
9038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in stories
Offline
Posted 7/26/09
hey mhps900076, can we have anyone make an avi for another person? like the avi they edit is a gift for another person, and it can be anyone,
must be edit by their own hand, of course
Creator
34921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 7/26/09

Airlock_Hua wrote:

hey mhps900076, can we have anyone make an avi for another person? like the avi they edit is a gift for another person, and it can be anyone,
must be edit by their own hand, of course


o.o" ummm....thats a really good idea i would say
but i think its super good for the chirstmas or thanksgiving.....i dunno
something that would workkkkk
soo pick a date
Forum Moderators
9038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in stories
Offline
Posted 7/26/09
hm.... i actually wanted that event right now, since i am a bit anxious, hehe, but
you can have that event at christmas, but we might forget o.o
Creator
34921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 7/28/09

Airlock_Hua wrote:

hm.... i actually wanted that event right now, since i am a bit anxious, hehe, but
you can have that event at christmas, but we might forget o.o


its your choice either now or later, but i got to say......
i wont forget bout this group thing...
only a bit lazy on the photoshop lol
Posted 8/17/09
lesser people are active in groups now, we must have somthing speciel so members will be active agian,how about doing smybols request? i know it is wired but we can make smybols, like a smybol for the group, a pic to represon the group and write the group's name.instead of using(C) we us the smybol,example we pase the smybol on the groups info or our groups secile things!
Creator
34921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 8/18/09

rasaku wrote:

lesser people are active in groups now, we must have somthing speciel so members will be active agian,how about doing smybols request? i know it is wired but we can make smybols, like a smybol for the group, a pic to represon the group and write the group's name.instead of using(C) we us the smybol,example we pase the smybol on the groups info or our groups secile things!


do you have any examples your idea? xD
Posted 8/18/09

mhps900076 wrote:


rasaku wrote:

lesser people are active in groups now, we must have somthing speciel so members will be active agian,how about doing smybols request? i know it is wired but we can make smybols, like a smybol for the group, a pic to represon the group and write the group's name.instead of using(C) we us the smybol,example we pase the smybol on the groups info or our groups secile things!


do you have any examples your idea? xD


here

Creator
34921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 8/18/09

oh yes, i tried to do that for the avis.....but then stopped for a while.....
i think most of the problems are coming from the people that's joining in the group
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.