Post Reply Red Zones_Hot Spots of the World
Creator
36105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 3/25/09
this is where people can have conversation on issues red zones such as the middle east
Member
10652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Indonesia Raya
Offline
Posted 3/25/09
The purpose is to find the solution there and not just in middle east.
Some place like North Korea and Africa that has possibility to be one also included.
Etc, Sudan, Guinea-Bissau(their president was died a while ago), Madagascar (The coup's by military ) and others that might you want include as well.


Share your thought and idea how to solve or at least to avoid such thing and find alternative solution.
Avoid flaming or forcing your ideas. This thread and group was created to make the world better, not to make it worse

Member
4340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / EVERYWHERE!!!
Offline
Posted 3/25/09
to answer ur qustion in the last forum.....no, i dnt have friends hu live there but i have friends from there. yes u are ryt mayb to show their control but then that wnt b jst on women will it and pakistan afganistan and iran are not in the middle east..... there goin off the discusion; women rights in the middle east.
Member
10652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Indonesia Raya
Offline
Posted 3/25/09

S108 wrote:

to answer ur qustion in the last forum.....no, i dnt have friends hu live there but i have friends from there. yes u are ryt mayb to show their control but then that wnt b jst on women will it and pakistan afganistan and iran are not in the middle east..... there goin off the discusion; women rights in the middle east.


Yes, you're right. But because they're also considered as red zone, that's ok.
Do you guys know? If i'm not mistaken, king Abdullah of Saudi Arabia yesterday has declared the unity of Arabic to against Israel.

What do you guys think of this matter?
Member
4340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / EVERYWHERE!!!
Offline
Posted 3/25/09

Ryutai-Desk wrote:


S108 wrote:

to answer ur qustion in the last forum.....no, i dnt have friends hu live there but i have friends from there. yes u are ryt mayb to show their control but then that wnt b jst on women will it and pakistan afganistan and iran are not in the middle east..... there goin off the discusion; women rights in the middle east.


Yes, you're right. But because they're also considered as red zone, that's ok.
Do you guys know? If i'm not mistaken, king Abdullah of Saudi Arabia yesterday has declared the unity of Arabic to against Israel.

What do you guys think of this matter?


wat do u mean unity of arabic to against israel ?
Member
10652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Indonesia Raya
Offline
Posted 3/25/09

S108 wrote:


Ryutai-Desk wrote:


S108 wrote:

to answer ur qustion in the last forum.....no, i dnt have friends hu live there but i have friends from there. yes u are ryt mayb to show their control but then that wnt b jst on women will it and pakistan afganistan and iran are not in the middle east..... there goin off the discusion; women rights in the middle east.


Yes, you're right. But because they're also considered as red zone, that's ok.
Do you guys know? If i'm not mistaken, king Abdullah of Saudi Arabia yesterday has declared the unity of Arabic to against Israel.

What do you guys think of this matter?


wat do u mean unity of arabic to against israel ?


It means the Saudi Arabia and Arab ethnics in Israel, as i feared. Will not has reconciliation with Israel, like what they did a while ago.
Also means it's disclosed their relationship as a country. Which means Saudi Arabia would might having war against Israel.

What do you think of this? Do you have any relevant solution for this?
Share your thought
Member
10652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Indonesia Raya
Offline
Posted 3/25/09
Kashmir, India~Pakistan border. ~
The militants from Pakistan has declared they will attack India army in Kashmir soon.
Before, 8 army from India's side and 17 militants were died from their previous confrontation.

What do you think of their purpose (Militants)? Is this considered as Politics or Religion issues?

India military near Dal lake, Srinagar, India
Member
10652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Indonesia Raya
Offline
Posted 3/25/09
Pyongyang, North Korea~
North Korea has prepared the Taepodong-2 missile in north east seashore .
And they has declared to launch their satellite which is suspected by western countries as camouflage to test their missile.

They intend to launch it on 4-6 april, as The minister for foreign affairs of AS, Hillary Clinton said that's a Provocative action that'll leads to negative effect in a manner of Multinational affair.

This issue has bugging the world around decades.
What's the North Korea intention with their action? Do you have any ideas to solve this issue?


Scub-B Missile of North Korea in Museum of War Warning in Seoul, south Korea

Member
4340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / EVERYWHERE!!!
Offline
Posted 3/26/09

Ryutai-Desk wrote:


S108 wrote:


Ryutai-Desk wrote:


S108 wrote:

to answer ur qustion in the last forum.....no, i dnt have friends hu live there but i have friends from there. yes u are ryt mayb to show their control but then that wnt b jst on women will it and pakistan afganistan and iran are not in the middle east..... there goin off the discusion; women rights in the middle east.


Yes, you're right. But because they're also considered as red zone, that's ok.
Do you guys know? If i'm not mistaken, king Abdullah of Saudi Arabia yesterday has declared the unity of Arabic to against Israel.

What do you guys think of this matter?


wat do u mean unity of arabic to against israel ?


It means the Saudi Arabia and Arab ethnics in Israel, as i feared. Will not has reconciliation with Israel, like what they did a while ago.
Also means it's disclosed their relationship as a country. Which means Saudi Arabia would might having war against Israel.

What do you think of this? Do you have any relevant solution for this?
Share your thought


idk......i dnt think there will b a war
Creator
36105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 3/26/09
the problem is that countries want power, and they will do it by any means, like North Ireland, they want their independence, but England will never allow that to happen, even if they have to go to war with the world
Member
4340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / EVERYWHERE!!!
Offline
Posted 3/26/09

zero1226 wrote:

the problem is that countries want power, and they will do it by any means, like North Ireland, they want their independence, but England will never allow that to happen, even if they have to go to war with the world


well they cant give it to em bcz itll jst cause problems with scotland and wales....
Creator
36105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 3/26/09
thats right, because if they do, then those countries would want their independence
Member
4340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / EVERYWHERE!!!
Offline
Posted 4/4/09

zero1226 wrote:

thats right, because if they do, then those countries would want their independence


yup too rite
Creator
36105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 4/13/09
england wants its land back that it lost
You must be logged in to post.