First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Avatar Requests
Creator
14007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Planet Mato
Offline
Posted 3/29/09

avt wrote:

Can i request again?

user name: avt
what you want written on it: Avt, Amy
what mod to request: eggy_roll_1 (you just make such awesome avis)
extra: new background, background with word, brushes
did you pay?: yes
picture[in spoiler]:


tvm for requesting here hope u like it
Member
avt
8700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / La La land
Offline
Posted 3/29/09


omg its so pretty hahaaha THANKS A LOT I LOVE IT<33 &you welcome

Creator
14007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Planet Mato
Offline
Posted 3/29/09

avt wrote:



omg its so pretty hahaaha THANKS A LOT I LOVE IT<33 &you welcome



glad u likes
Moderator
1574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 3/29/09

Anh54 wrote:

user name: Anh54
what you want written on it: luneth baka&neko-chan. marcxanh
what mod to request: anyone
extra: brushes
did you pay?:i will :DD after
picture[in spoiler]:


has anyone got to u yet if not ill do it if u want
Creator
14007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Planet Mato
Offline
Posted 3/29/09 , edited 3/29/09

babiimii123 wrote:


Anh54 wrote:

user name: Anh54
what you want written on it: luneth baka&neko-chan. marcxanh
what mod to request: anyone
extra: brushes
did you pay?:i will :DD after
picture[in spoiler]:


has anyone got to u yet if not ill do it if u want


ummm.. sushi_roll_1 http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/sushi_roll_1 said she was goin 2 do this but she logged out and had to go idk
Moderator
1574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 3/29/09

eggy_roll_1 wrote:


babiimii123 wrote:


Anh54 wrote:

user name: Anh54
what you want written on it: luneth baka&neko-chan. marcxanh
what mod to request: anyone
extra: brushes
did you pay?:i will :DD after
picture[in spoiler]:


has anyone got to u yet if not ill do it if u want


ummm.. sushi_roll_1 http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/sushi_roll_1 said she was goin 2 do this but she logged out and had to go idk


oh ok
Member
61602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / New York City
Offline
Posted 3/29/09

babiimii123 wrote:


Anh54 wrote:

user name: Anh54
what you want written on it: luneth baka&neko-chan. marcxanh
what mod to request: anyone
extra: brushes
did you pay?:i will :DD after
picture[in spoiler]:


has anyone got to u yet if not ill do it if u want


you could do mine if you want :3
Moderator
1574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 3/29/09
another person wanted too but i could make it for u anyway or i could do another request for you
Creator
14007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Planet Mato
Offline
Posted 3/29/09

Anh54 wrote:

user name: Anh54
what you want written on it: luneth baka&neko-chan. marcxanh
what mod to request: anyone
extra: brushes
did you pay?:i will :DD after
picture[in spoiler]:


sushi_roll_1 said she couldnt do it :/ so i guess ill do it instead
hope u likes
Member
9076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ~YoU wIsH yOu KnEw~
Offline
Posted 5/30/09


user name: InuyashasGirul
what you want written on it: Kurokaze, My Username, & A cute Quote!!:)
what mod to request: eggy_roll_1
extra: Change the Background Please!!:) Anything that is cute!!:)
did you pay?: yes
picture[in spoiler]:
Member
5768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / any where
Offline
Posted 6/28/09 , edited 6/28/09
user name: animelove555
what you want written on it(include ur user name if the avii is for you:) Animelove555
what mod to request: ANYONE!~please
extra: swirls or anything cool
did you pay?: yes
picture[in spoiler]
Creator
14007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Planet Mato
Offline
Posted 7/4/09

InuyashasGirul wrote:



user name: InuyashasGirul
what you want written on it: Kurokaze, My Username, & A cute Quote!!:)
what mod to request: eggy_roll_1
extra: Change the Background Please!!:) Anything that is cute!!:)
did you pay?: yes
picture[in spoiler]:


hope you like it ^__^
Member
9076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ~YoU wIsH yOu KnEw~
Offline
Posted 7/4/09 , edited 7/4/09


Thank You!! Its Vry Cute!!
Member
9076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ~YoU wIsH yOu KnEw~
Offline
Posted 7/4/09


user name: InuyashasGirul
what you want written on it: Kurokaze, My Username, & A cute Quote!!:)
what mod to request: eggy_roll_1
extra: Change the Background Please!!:) Anything that is cute!!:)
did you pay?: yes
picture[in spoiler]:
Creator
14007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Planet Mato
Offline
Posted 7/4/09

animelove555 wrote:

user name: animelove555
what you want written on it(include ur user name if the avii is for you:) Animelove555
what mod to request: ANYONE!~please
extra: swirls or anything cool
did you pay?: yes
picture[in spoiler]

sorry if its bad DX
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.