First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
SNSD's Tiffany doing an OST?
Posted 3/26/09

imanmoh wrote:

Can someone explain why everyone hates her?
i'm a bit confused.
What did she DO?



Not everyone hates her, its just she doesn't watch her mouth when she speaks. For example, she corrected Kim Ji Suk’s english, when he studied for many years. Another example is is laughed at the earthquake in Sichun <-- either she was trying to bright up the mood or just rude.
For more stuff she did go on: http://shenyuepop.com/2008/05/24/get-to-know-snsd-tiffany/

Basically her actions depends on how you take them.
hope that helps ^^
Posted 3/27/09 , edited 3/27/09
^But yeah. Double standard thing. When someone jokes about his/her senior, everyone takes it as hilarious. But when Tiffany/any other SNSD member does it, people take it as rude and disrespectful. Maybe netizens should get another hobby than continue finding faults at celebrities (especially SNSD).

Anyway, whatever the case, she shouldn't have laughed while MCing at the Sichun earthquake...

PS: Don't cite a blog for a source. Particularly SHENYUEPOP.COM. It freakin' sucks. Tad biased and childish. The author obviously hates SNSD (most probably because of the members' pairing with the boybands Shenyue likes).
1723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/27/09
I like the song (: & it`s really pretty (:
34454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 3/27/09

xxXGossipGirlXxx wrote:

i dont giv a *#%$ about tiffany/snsd, never hav never will


fuck.fuck.fuck.fuck.fuck.fuck.fuck.fuck what is *#%$ just say it. i know u want 2
3545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 3/27/09
good song. she sings well.
129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/27/09
I love
Tiffany
she really did change a lot when they came back with
Gee
I read Taeyeon's message in SoshiFied and it really moved me..
she also stated that they've made a lot of mistakes in the past that caused people to dislike them..
but
THEY really ARE sincerely sorry and very apologetic to those people.. especially to 소원 she said she's terribly sorry for their fans because they were the ones that were more affected than them..

well,
what I'm just trying to say is..
why do you people have to keep bashing them and hurting their feelings when they've already seriously learned their lesson?
well, me,too. I've learned it and thought about it very well..


I WAS ONCE AN ANTI, too.. and I'm proud to be supporting those 9 girls now! ^.^
1796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / SEoul
Offline
Posted 3/27/09 , edited 3/27/09

xxXGossipGirlXxx wrote:

i dont giv a *#%$ about tiffany/snsd, never hav never will


lmao haha yea fuck that tiffiany talentless bitch STAND!!!!!


brehmsstrahlung wrote:

Isn't this sentence WRITTEN on the post?

Well if you don't like Tiffany don't bother posting here.
So Tiff haters get out!

I think she could do better with an R&B song, not ballads. Her voice just doesn't fit to the song. Anyway, Tiff nice try, but pick R&B next time. :)


what do you mean by that? Tiffany knows she can't sing R&B because she's soul less everyone know's the bitch has no soul so how would the soul less demon be able to sing soul music aka R&B
8531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / iloilo, philippines
Offline
Posted 3/27/09
wow really? hahaha
223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Kahalui, HI
Offline
Posted 3/27/09
im gona say one more thing. tiffany may be my least favorite member in SNSD and its true she should not have been so mean and sassy to Kim Ji Suk and his english i mean he just got the song lyrics wrong lol. And she needs to change a little bit more.

BUT once again the poster just said not to post ur hater piece of crap on this blog and if hate tiffany so much that u could die talk about it with other ppl who hate her
P.S. its not very good to hate someone that much. i mean lyk a dislike is ok but lyk hatin so much that u pull out ur hair just take a chill pill seriously lol

i can also agree that i lyk the song but tiffany was good but not the song for her maybe yoonah because she hasnt sang a solo.

all in all shes a good singer and she makes mistakes like everyone else maybe more that others.
2971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Melb, VIC
Offline
Posted 3/27/09

Lucky_star101 wrote:


xxXGossipGirlXxx wrote:

i dont giv a *#%$ about tiffany/snsd, never hav never will


lmao haha yea fuck that tiffiany talentless bitch STAND!!!!!


brehmsstrahlung wrote:

Isn't this sentence WRITTEN on the post?

Well if you don't like Tiffany don't bother posting here.
So Tiff haters get out!

I think she could do better with an R&B song, not ballads. Her voice just doesn't fit to the song. Anyway, Tiff nice try, but pick R&B next time. :)


what do you mean by that? Tiffany knows she can't sing R&B because she's soul less everyone know's the bitch has no soul so how would the soul less demon be able to sing soul music aka R&B


haha yea, she has no hope, no wonder theirs more anti tiffanys
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 3/27/09
yay =] she was one of my fave in snsd
1796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / SEoul
Offline
Posted 3/28/09

xxXGossipGirlXxx wrote:


Lucky_star101 wrote:


xxXGossipGirlXxx wrote:

i dont giv a *#%$ about tiffany/snsd, never hav never will


lmao haha yea fuck that tiffiany talentless bitch STAND!!!!!


brehmsstrahlung wrote:

Isn't this sentence WRITTEN on the post?

Well if you don't like Tiffany don't bother posting here.
So Tiff haters get out!

I think she could do better with an R&B song, not ballads. Her voice just doesn't fit to the song. Anyway, Tiff nice try, but pick R&B next time. :)


what do you mean by that? Tiffany knows she can't sing R&B because she's soul less everyone know's the bitch has no soul so how would the soul less demon be able to sing soul music aka R&B


haha yea, she has no hope, no wonder theirs more anti tiffanys


hahA NO KIDDING LOL i hate all of them but tae yeon is the i hate the most
Posted 3/29/09

lilsilentangel wrote:


imanmoh wrote:

Can someone explain why everyone hates her?
i'm a bit confused.
What did she DO?



Not everyone hates her, its just she doesn't watch her mouth when she speaks. For example, she corrected Kim Ji Suk’s english, when he studied for many years. Another example is is laughed at the earthquake in Sichun <-- either she was trying to bright up the mood or just rude.
For more stuff she did go on: http://shenyuepop.com/2008/05/24/get-to-know-snsd-tiffany/

Basically her actions depends on how you take them.
hope that helps ^^


thanks for the info hun
1036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 3/29/09
I see that haters don't know how pathetic they look when they start bashing
1655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / not w/you
Offline
Posted 3/29/09
its a very pretty and beautiful song!
so yay for fany
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.