Couples in School
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 3/26/09
Couple name:
couple pic not needed:
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 3/26/09
pls respect the couples
no making fun of them
no stealing the BF or GF
Creators
18155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere far far...
Offline
Posted 3/28/09

shadowconjurer wrote:

pls respect the couples
no making fun of them
no stealing the BF or GF

COOL U PUT ONE HERE TOO...

*looks at bulliton*
hmmm couples name....
Posted 3/28/09

patty144 wrote:


shadowconjurer wrote:

pls respect the couples
no making fun of them
no stealing the BF or GF

COOL U PUT ONE HERE TOO...

*looks at bulliton*
hmmm couples name....


what if you guys arent a couple but but u realy want everyone and that person to know that u like that person very much
Creators
18155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere far far...
Offline
Posted 3/28/09

xX_Demon_Xx wrote:


patty144 wrote:


shadowconjurer wrote:

pls respect the couples
no making fun of them
no stealing the BF or GF

COOL U PUT ONE HERE TOO...

*looks at bulliton*
hmmm couples name....


what if you guys arent a couple but but u realy want everyone and that person to know that u like that person very much


hmmm..put it XD
Posted 3/28/09
I LIKE MATT(WarewolflnSilver)

he is in my heart
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 3/29/09

xX_Demon_Xx wrote:

I LIKE MATT(WarewolflnSilver)

he is in my heart


ladys and gentleman we have a crush now lets see if he feels the same way
lets watch!!!
(lol)
Student
5397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / somewhere confusi...
Offline
Posted 3/29/09


ladys and gentleman we have a crush now lets see if he feels the same way
lets watch!!!
(lol)

yes yes i do feel the same way =3 -looks at all the people watching-.........uhh hi -waves at em-
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 3/29/09

WarewolfInSilver wrote:



ladys and gentleman we have a crush now lets see if he feels the same way
lets watch!!!
(lol)


yes yes i do feel the same way =3 -looks at all the people watching-.........uhh hi -waves at em-

lol ladys and gentleman we have a couple
*party happens*
Creators
18155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere far far...
Offline
Posted 3/29/09

shadowconjurer wrote:


WarewolfInSilver wrote:



ladys and gentleman we have a crush now lets see if he feels the same way
lets watch!!!
(lol)


yes yes i do feel the same way =3 -looks at all the people watching-.........uhh hi -waves at em-


lol ladys and gentleman we have a couple
*party happens*
.....*Wlaks in*
is this the rest room..
*looks at crowd....*
......................umm hi
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 3/29/09

patty144 wrote:


shadowconjurer wrote:


WarewolfInSilver wrote:



ladys and gentleman we have a crush now lets see if he feels the same way
lets watch!!!
(lol)


yes yes i do feel the same way =3 -looks at all the people watching-.........uhh hi -waves at em-


lol ladys and gentleman we have a couple
*party happens*

.....*Wlaks in*
is this the rest room..
*looks at crowd....*
......................umm hi


crow:HELLO*in big voice*
Creators
18155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere far far...
Offline
Posted 3/29/09

shadowconjurer wrote:


patty144 wrote:


shadowconjurer wrote:


WarewolfInSilver wrote:



ladys and gentleman we have a crush now lets see if he feels the same way
lets watch!!!
(lol)


yes yes i do feel the same way =3 -looks at all the people watching-.........uhh hi -waves at em-


lol ladys and gentleman we have a couple
*party happens*

.....*Wlaks in*
is this the rest room..
*looks at crowd....*
......................umm hi


crow:HELLO*in big voice*


-_- wrong fourm
btw you fr role play and don't post that up
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 3/29/09

patty144 wrote:


shadowconjurer wrote:


patty144 wrote:


shadowconjurer wrote:


WarewolfInSilver wrote:



ladys and gentleman we have a crush now lets see if he feels the same way
lets watch!!!
(lol)


yes yes i do feel the same way =3 -looks at all the people watching-.........uhh hi -waves at em-


lol ladys and gentleman we have a couple
*party happens*

.....*Wlaks in*
is this the rest room..
*looks at crowd....*
......................umm hi


crow:HELLO*in big voice*


-_- wrong fourm
btw you fr role play and don't post that up

<,< >.> my bad
You must be logged in to post.