First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
P.E Class!
Student
118400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / A Kingdom Ruled b...
Offline
Posted 3/26/09
What the Topic Says XD loool
Posted 8/5/09
Where's sensei?
Student
5178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 8/5/09
idk where natsume-sensei is
Student
18603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / anime world
Offline
Posted 8/30/09
Let's start with warm ups. . . *blows whistle* Kids!! Line up!!
Student
5178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/8/09 , edited 9/8/09

goodboy163 wrote:

Let's start with warm ups. . . *blows whistle* Kids!! Line up!!


wat r we doin today sensei?

... wait u dont even teach this class
Student
18603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / anime world
Offline
Posted 9/11/09

pnp806 wrote:

wat r we doin today sensei?

... wait u dont even teach this class


I'm a. . . uhh. . . a substitute! Yeah that's right, I'm substituting for sensei because he's been absent for over a month now.
Student
5178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/12/09

goodboy163 wrote:


pnp806 wrote:

wat r we doin today sensei?

... wait u dont even teach this class


I'm a. . . uhh. . . a substitute! Yeah that's right, I'm substituting for sensei because he's been absent for over a month now.


ok......so wat r we doin?
78740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 9/13/09

Rena: ¨ Are you sure you're a substitute?¨
Student
18603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / anime world
Offline
Posted 9/15/09

mmaraci7 wrote:

Rena: ¨ Are you sure you're a substitute?¨


Who's Rena?

pnp806 wrote:

ok......so wat r we doin?


warm ups first
78740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 9/16/09



( my character - one of the P.E. students - check her profile for more information )




Student
5178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/23/09

goodboy163 wrote:


pnp806 wrote:

ok......so wat r we doin?


warm ups first


ok wat kind of warm ups?

78740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 9/23/09


Rena: ¨ yeah sensei, what kind?¨ * bored *

Student
5178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/23/09

mmaraci7 wrote:



Rena: ¨ yeah sensei, what kind?¨ * bored *



*same*
78740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 9/23/09


Rena: * turns to the girl * ¨ I'm Rena, nice to meet you.¨

Student
5178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/23/09

mmaraci7 wrote:

Rena: * turns to the girl * ¨ I'm Rena, nice to meet you.¨



Im Yume
nice to meet u too
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.