Created by simplescarlet
Post Reply Would you like Misaki to be your...
Member
1446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/26/09
Please tell your reasons!!



For me, I would like him to be my LOVER!!! Kento and fuma would be my bestfriends!!


I think Misaki is sweet...


... or maybe I just like him...
Member
8124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 3/27/09
i would like him to be my bestfriend....^^ he is rather easy going...^^
Member
2078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/27/09
Best friend!
Just like all my friends, he's the same height as me! XD
*feels short compared to Nakaken & Fuma *
Member
347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 4/7/09
i have to say best friend and boyfriend.
cuz hes cute and i would like my best friend to be my boyfriend!
Member
408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 4/10/09
i would like him to be my husband...

Like doh...who doesnt...
he's like the cutest, hottest, nicest guy you'll ever met...
He's like 1 of the most PERFECT guys that still exist on this world!
Member
33351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / NCT Dumpster
Offline
Posted 4/30/09
I would like him to be my brother! That or my best friend~ I don't have any older siblings and he's older than me! He seems so sweet, too!
Member
2071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The Place I Belong
Offline
Posted 6/8/09

simplescarlet wrote:

Please tell your reasons!!



For me, I would like him to be my LOVER!!! Kento and fuma would be my bestfriends!!


I think Misaki is sweet...


... or maybe I just like him...


Yaya...i agree wif u..
sometimes he can be CUTE!

sometimes he can be COOL too!
Member
1446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/8/09

celinexyan wrote:


simplescarlet wrote:

Please tell your reasons!!



For me, I would like him to be my LOVER!!! Kento and fuma would be my bestfriends!!


I think Misaki is sweet...


... or maybe I just like him...


Yaya...i agree wif u..
sometimes he can be CUTE!

sometimes he can be COOL too!



Huuwaaaa!!!!
Nice pics!!!

You really LOVE him!
So do I!
Member
2071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The Place I Belong
Offline
Posted 6/8/09

simplescarlet wrote:


celinexyan wrote:


simplescarlet wrote:

Please tell your reasons!!



For me, I would like him to be my LOVER!!! Kento and fuma would be my bestfriends!!


I think Misaki is sweet...


... or maybe I just like him...


Yaya...i agree wif u..
sometimes he can be CUTE!

sometimes he can be COOL too!



Huuwaaaa!!!!
Nice pics!!!

You really LOVE him!
So do I!


haha...thank you..
Yaya...LOVE him so much~
Member
13 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 4/7/11
Bestfriend, because I wand Kento as boyfriend. :)
But I love them both.
You must be logged in to post.