First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Anyone collects gundam models?
Member
2617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Hiding in Hebe's...
Offline
Posted 3/27/09
hey anyone here collects gundam models?
Meister
1769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / On Jupiter
Offline
Posted 3/27/09 , edited 3/27/09
I do my last gundam model was 1/144 scale 00 gundam
Member
2617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Hiding in Hebe's...
Offline
Posted 3/28/09

ponky14 wrote:

I do my last gundam model was 1/144 scale 00 gundam


wow nice
so did you do panel lining for your model?
Member
2617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Hiding in Hebe's...
Offline
Posted 3/28/09
arrgh i wanna try my hands on models from gundam 00 season but i still have 2 uncomplete MG models
havent done any from 00 season yet
Meister
1769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / On Jupiter
Offline
Posted 3/28/09

hebeluv wrote:


ponky14 wrote:

I do my last gundam model was 1/144 scale 00 gundam


wow nice
so did you do panel lining for your model?


no dude I need gundam markers first since i'm out
Member
2617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Hiding in Hebe's...
Offline
Posted 3/29/09

ponky14 wrote:


hebeluv wrote:


ponky14 wrote:

I do my last gundam model was 1/144 scale 00 gundam


wow nice
so did you do panel lining for your model?


no dude I need gundam markers first since i'm out


i see lol...hey i was thinking of posting pics of models tat are gonna be out soon here for people who are intrested...what do you think?
Member
4408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Cavite, Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/30/09
I have Gundam Seed 1/144 HG scale models of Zaku Gunner, Gin Insurgent and Aile Strike Gundam. I also have 1/144 scale models from Gundam Wing of Heavy Arms and Epyon which were both lost in time. My only Gundam 00 kit was a 1/144 HG model kit of GN-X. I think I'll not buy Gundam model kits anymore coz they only collect dust. The only model kit that I display is the Aile Strike.

I don't like to buy model kits of Gundams from 00 coz they don't have that much awesomeness aesthetically. I do regret buying GN-X coz you can't pose it freely. Maybe the only next time that I'll buy a gundam kit was a SD model of Captain Gundam.
Member
75 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41
Offline
Posted 3/30/09
After seing these articles I googled the models and remembered the store I always go to play magic has them. I don't know if I will get the 1/60 exia or 1/100 kyrios. I like kyrios more and its quality seems higher but a larger gundam would be cool.
Member
2617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Hiding in Hebe's...
Offline
Posted 3/30/09

Sunahamaru wrote:

After seing these articles I googled the models and remembered the store I always go to play magic has them. I don't know if I will get the 1/60 exia or 1/100 kyrios. I like kyrios more and its quality seems higher but a larger gundam would be cool.


i would advice you not to buy 1/60 exia coz it doesnt have good posability =) best is to buy MG or PG kits
Member
2617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Hiding in Hebe's...
Offline
Posted 3/30/09

Kill099 wrote:

I have Gundam Seed 1/144 HG scale models of Zaku Gunner, Gin Insurgent and Aile Strike Gundam. I also have 1/144 scale models from Gundam Wing of Heavy Arms and Epyon which were both lost in time. My only Gundam 00 kit was a 1/144 HG model kit of GN-X. I think I'll not buy Gundam model kits anymore coz they only collect dust. The only model kit that I display is the Aile Strike.

I don't like to buy model kits of Gundams from 00 coz they don't have that much awesomeness aesthetically. I do regret buying GN-X coz you can't pose it freely. Maybe the only next time that I'll buy a gundam kit was a SD model of Captain Gundam.


ah...not really trus coz 1/144 HG kits do not have good posability but if you buy a MG or PG kits tgey have very good posability..well if you want i can show you my MG SF and Destiny..
Member
4408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Cavite, Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/31/09

hebeluv wrote:


Kill099 wrote:

I have Gundam Seed 1/144 HG scale models of Zaku Gunner, Gin Insurgent and Aile Strike Gundam. I also have 1/144 scale models from Gundam Wing of Heavy Arms and Epyon which were both lost in time. My only Gundam 00 kit was a 1/144 HG model kit of GN-X. I think I'll not buy Gundam model kits anymore coz they only collect dust. The only model kit that I display is the Aile Strike.

I don't like to buy model kits of Gundams from 00 coz they don't have that much awesomeness aesthetically. I do regret buying GN-X coz you can't pose it freely. Maybe the only next time that I'll buy a gundam kit was a SD model of Captain Gundam.


ah...not really trus coz 1/144 HG kits do not have good posability but if you buy a MG or PG kits tgey have very good posability..well if you want i can show you my MG SF and Destiny..


Even though you have a 1/60 MG or PG model of GN-X, its still has limited possible poses because of its winglets.

See the four winglets or whatever? Because of this, the model can't make a high kick or do some extreme poses that I want!!! Well I was considering a Over Flag but I thought it was too thin and not cool enough.
Member
2617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Hiding in Hebe's...
Offline
Posted 3/31/09 , edited 3/31/09

Kill099 wrote:


hebeluv wrote:


Kill099 wrote:



ah...not really trus coz 1/144 HG kits do not have good posability but if you buy a MG or PG kits tgey have very good posability..well if you want i can show you my MG SF and Destiny..


Even though you have a 1/60 MG or PG model of GN-X, its still has limited possible poses because of its winglets.

See the four winglets or whatever? Because of this, the model can't make a high kick or do some extreme poses that I want!!! Well I was considering a Over Flag but I thought it was too thin and not cool enough.


you are right that they have winglets but the winglets in MG kits allow more mobility foe postures...i'll post a pic to show you lol
here you go:
Member
4408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Cavite, Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/31/09

hebeluv wrote:


Kill099 wrote:


hebeluv wrote:


Kill099 wrote:



ah...not really trus coz 1/144 HG kits do not have good posability but if you buy a MG or PG kits tgey have very good posability..well if you want i can show you my MG SF and Destiny..


Even though you have a 1/60 MG or PG model of GN-X, its still has limited possible poses because of its winglets.

See the four winglets or whatever? Because of this, the model can't make a high kick or do some extreme poses that I want!!! Well I was considering a Over Flag but I thought it was too thin and not cool enough.


you are right that they have winglets but the winglets in MG kits allow more mobility foe postures...i'll post a pic to show you lol
here you go:


Ugh, the Savior Gundam doesn't have the same restrictive winglets of GN-X. I can also make the same posture with my Gin, Zaku and Strike. Actually, I had a Gin do a kicking pose and made it stable enough to stand on its single leg. Too bad I don't have a digicam I do agree that higher scale models provide more posability. If ever I'll buy one, I want a 1/60 model of Strike Gundam.
Member
2617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Hiding in Hebe's...
Offline
Posted 3/31/09

Kill099 wrote:



you are right that they have winglets but the winglets in MG kits allow more mobility foe postures...i'll post a pic to show you lol
here you go:


Ugh, the Savior Gundam doesn't have the same restrictive winglets of GN-X. I can also make the same posture with my Gin, Zaku and Strike. Actually, I had a Gin do a kicking pose and made it stable enough to stand on its single leg. Too bad I don't have a digicam I do agree that higher scale models provide more posability. If ever I'll buy one, I want a 1/60 model of Strike Gundam.

yup but not only the posability increases but, the higher the grade, the details of the gundam oso get better the higher the grade...well i'll be posting pics of upcoming gundams models for 00 soon and maybe you will find one that you are statisfied with...haha =D
Member
4408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Cavite, Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/31/09

hebeluv wrote:


Ugh, the Savior Gundam doesn't have the same restrictive winglets of GN-X. I can also make the same posture with my Gin, Zaku and Strike. Actually, I had a Gin do a kicking pose and made it stable enough to stand on its single leg. Too bad I don't have a digicam I do agree that higher scale models provide more posability. If ever I'll buy one, I want a 1/60 model of Strike Gundam.



yup but not only the posability increases but, the higher the grade, the details of the gundam oso get better the higher the grade...well i'll be posting pics of upcoming gundams models for 00 soon and maybe you will find one that you are statisfied with...haha =D


But it took too much space. Hmm is the stand included on every 1/60 kit or sold separately? Can you make an Exia tearing apart an Enact diorama?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.