First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Avatar Requests
Creator
1167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 4/22/09

aznsk8ngfreak wrote:

Lov3two Requests : Yes.
How you want me to crop your avi : a Tall one.
Fading/ letters one at a time/regular (Tex)t : Fading
Scanbar? : (Yes/No)Yes
Beams? : (Yes/No)Yes
Text: Asian Style
Picture :


We dont use that format anymore.

Request to:
Username
Anything else?
Picture :


Fill it out this way.

THANKS.
Posted 4/22/09

JEnnie_1 wrote:


aznsk8ngfreak wrote:

Lov3two Requests : Yes.
How you want me to crop your avi : a Tall one.
Fading/ letters one at a time/regular (Tex)t : Fading
Scanbar? : (Yes/No)Yes
Beams? : (Yes/No)Yes
Text: Asian Style
Picture :


We dont use that format anymore.

Request to:
Username
Anything else?
Picture :


Fill it out this way.

THANKS.


Rquest to: Anyone
Username: Aznsk8ngfreak
Anything else?
No
Picture: Same one plz.

Creator
1167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 4/26/09


Sorry about the Late ness D:
Member
23070 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 5/4/09 , edited 5/4/09
Request to: Either, Aiznelaine735, corgis_rule7 or Devil_Mange
Crop: Tall and Thin
Text: Simple but edgy Says: Hiiro
Scan bar: no thnx
Beam: If it looks good..
Anything else you wish to do to it! It's ur choice.
Posted 5/4/09 , edited 5/10/09
Request to: devil_manga
Crop: Tall and Thin
Text: Jan Mae, gpjmr09, 68...,
Scan bar: no thnx
Beam: no thnx
Anything else: your choice
Pic:
Posted 5/5/09
Request to: anyone who is super good doing my request!
Username: gtnguyen
Anything else?: brushes, glitter, kool fonts, and anything else that is good!!~
text:
gtnguyen
Zoey & Stark Forever!!!
The part of my lady's heart I hold as my own!
Picture: (can u put both of the pics into one avii?)


Thanx!!~
6252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / The World Of Skip...
Offline
Posted 5/5/09
Request to: princesssakuraharuno or devil_manga
Username: hippohorse
Anything else? can u write hippohorse , hong , spirited away
Picture :
Creator
1167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/10/09

gpjmr09 wrote:

Request to: Momoko-chii please..
Crop: Tall and Thin
Text: Jan Mae, gpjmr09, 68...,
Scan bar: no thnx
Beam: no thnx
Anything else: your choice
Pic:


Momoko-Chii Quit the group.
74393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/11/09 , edited 5/11/09
Request to:anyone
Username Bluetiger04
Anything else?uh can u write Bribri on it
Picture
Frontier Moderator
15969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Japan (SIKE)
Offline
Posted 5/12/09

hiiro666 wrote:

Request to: Either, Aiznelaine735, corgis_rule7 or Devil_Mange
Crop: Tall and Thin
Text: Simple but edgy Says: Hiiro
Scan bar: no thnx
Beam: If it looks good..
Anything else you wish to do to it! It's ur choice.





gpjmr09 wrote:

Request to: devil_manga
Crop: Tall and Thin
Text: Jan Mae, gpjmr09, 68...,
Scan bar: no thnx
Beam: no thnx
Anything else: your choice
Pic:





hippohorse wrote:

Request to: princesssakuraharuno or devil_manga
Username: hippohorse
Anything else? can u write hippohorse , hong , spirited away
Picture :


I will made them ....wait ...cause now i late so i will do them after school ....sorry late rpely i will be more active now!^w^

Frontier Moderator
15969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Japan (SIKE)
Offline
Posted 5/13/09


Hi there your request btw do u ive in canda cuz me Yup! lol *done:

I miss it a little cuz i just started using a new style...><my bad!
Member
23070 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 5/13/09 , edited 5/13/09

devil_manga wrote:




YEah i live in canada. ^.^ where abouts u live?

Thanx i love it.
Frontier Moderator
15969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Japan (SIKE)
Offline
Posted 5/14/09


YEah i live in canada. ^.^ where abouts u live?

Thanx i love it.

Lol!^w^ cool!Me too !:3
Member
55254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ?
Offline
Posted 5/14/09
Request to: doesnt matter
Username Naari
Crop: tall&thin
text: Naari ; T.O.P
Anything else? up to you
Picture
Member
23956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere infront...
Offline
Posted 5/14/09 , edited 5/14/09
Request to: anyone!
Username: Mutoku
Anything else? : cropped (tall and thin) , add music notes, swirls, hearts, starts..etc
Picture
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.