First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Posted 4/11/09
-rei tries to hold in laughter, knowing that Luna was probably sad-

ao: how sadistic-_-
-watches luna and katie-
Creator
47968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/11/09
luna: -looks down-
okay......
-slowly starts to go swim in the water-

katie: -doesnt know what to do so she just sits there-
Posted 4/11/09
ao thinks: really hope that girl doesn't go and comit suicide, my imagination is goign overboard now..
-sighs-

-rei goes clsoer ot KAtie-
you okay?
Creator
47968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/11/09
katie: i..... i dont know
-she sighs and looks up at the sky-
but it's pretty outside XD

luna:
-starts floating in the water-
Posted 4/11/09 , edited 4/11/09
rei: yep~

-ao goes to looks for Luna, his imagination produsing doubt-
Creator
47968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/11/09
luna: -starts to swim-
it feels nice out ^^

katie: -stands up and splashes rei-
Posted 4/11/09
(g2g bbl)
Creator
47968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/11/09
(okay bye bye)
Posted 4/11/09

vampire101 wrote:

luna: -starts to swim-
it feels nice out ^^

katie: -stands up and splashes rei-


-ao sees her swimming and sighs with relief-
not that i should of been worried, most people aren't like mum and dad...

- splashes her back-
:P
Member
34567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / some were
Offline
Posted 4/12/09
diva: so master what are going to do
i going to read a book. you may do what ever gust dont kill people or cose harm to them
*diva sits down next to me*
*starts reading*
Creator
47968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/12/09

kisakutie wrote:

-ao sees her swimming and sighs with relief-
not that i should of been worried, most people aren't like mum and dad...

- splashes her back-
:P


Katie: -she giggles and splashes him more-

Luna: -starts to swim under the water, swims deeper and deeper into the ocean-
Posted 4/12/09

vampire101 wrote:


Katie: -she giggles and splashes him more-

Luna: -starts to swim under the water, swims deeper and deeper into the ocean-




-ao follows her curiously-


-rei splashes her again-
Creator
47968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/12/09

kisakutie wrote:

-ao follows her curiously-


-rei splashes her again-


luna: -keeps swimming deeper untill she comes to a cave, swims in it and breaths when she gets to the top-

katie: -takles him in the water-
Posted 4/12/09

vampire101 wrote:

luna: -keeps swimming deeper untill she comes to a cave, swims in it and breaths when she gets to the top-

katie: -takles him in the water-


-rei gives her a nuggie(sp?)-

-ao also goes in the cave-

Creator
47968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/12/09

kisakutie wrote:


vampire101 wrote:

luna: -keeps swimming deeper untill she comes to a cave, swims in it and breaths when she gets to the top-

katie: -takles him in the water-


-rei gives her a nuggie(sp?)-

-ao also goes in the cave-



katie: eek!
-pushes him under the water gently- (she is not mean haha)

luna: -climbs on a rock and nses her magic to make a flook for her to walk on-
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.