First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Posted 4/12/09

vampire101 wrote:


kisakutie wrote:


vampire101 wrote:

luna: -keeps swimming deeper untill she comes to a cave, swims in it and breaths when she gets to the top-

katie: -takles him in the water-


-rei gives her a nuggie(sp?)-

-ao also goes in the cave-



katie: eek!
-pushes him under the water gently- (she is not mean haha)

luna: -climbs on a rock and nses her magic to make a flook for her to walk on-


-ao watches, holding his breathe-

-pops back out of hte water-



Creator
47968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/12/09

kisakutie wrote:

-ao watches, holding his breathe-

-pops back out of hte water-



luna: -starts to walk on the floor, her magic items apper-
okay
-pus a line over katie's face (pic)-
it still might be her...
she is not bi or a lesbo..... she is stright
-starts to walk around-
the prince would like her

(bored)

katie: -stands up and starts to swim in the water-
fish =3 I like to swim wit them
Posted 4/12/09

vampire101 wrote:



luna: -starts to walk on the floor, her magic items apper-
okay
-pus a line over katie's face (pic)-
it still might be her...
she is not bi or a lesbo..... she is stright
-starts to walk around-
the prince would like her

(bored)

katie: -stands up and starts to swim in the water-
fish =3 I like to swim wit them


prince?
-covers mouth-
thinks: wans't supposed to let her hear me...

-rei nods-


Creator
47968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/12/09

kisakutie wrote:

prince?
-covers mouth-
thinks: wans't supposed to let her hear me...

-rei nods-




luna: -shocked and throws a knife at ao, missing him by an inch-
..........
-glares at him-

katie: -makes bubbles in the water-
blub blub =3
Posted 4/12/09 , edited 4/12/09

vampire101 wrote:


luna: -shocked and throws a knife at ao, missing him by an inch-
..........
-glares at him-

katie: -makes bubbles in the water-
blub blub =3


-rei laughs-


-nervous laugh -
what prince were you talking about?
-gently smiles-
Creator
47968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/12/09

kisakutie wrote:

-rei laughs-


-nervous laugh:sweatingbullets: -
what prince were you talking about?
-gently smiles-


luna: -walks over to him and slams him to a wall, not letting him move-
you dont need to know

katie: -uses her magic so that she can breath under the water-
yes!
-swims under the water-
this is fun
Posted 4/12/09

vampire101 wrote:


kisakutie wrote:

-rei laughs-


-nervous laugh:sweatingbullets: -
what prince were you talking about?
-gently smiles-


luna: -walks over to him and slams him to a wall, not letting him move-
you dont need to know

katie: -uses her magic so that she can breath under the water-
yes!
-swims under the water-
this is fun


-ao quickly moves and goes to behind her-
you shouldn't of done that to someone who's lived on hte streets~
-lookign at the knife that she had thrown at him, know in his hand-
i can use this later^_^

-rei waits at the surface of hte water-
Creator
47968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/12/09

kisakutie wrote:

-ao quickly moves and goes to behind her-
you shouldn't of done that to someone who's lived on hte streets~
-lookign at the knife that she had thrown at him, know in his hand-
i can use this later^_^

-rei waits at the surface of hte water-


luna: -she grins-
I think you'll do fine to

katie: -finds a cave, rembers something from her past-
...................
-swinds to the surface, and climbs on the dock, walks to the sand-
thinks: i'm gonna have to get rid of that to
Posted 4/12/09

vampire101 wrote:



luna: -she grins-
I think you'll do fine to

katie: -finds a cave, rembers something from her past-
...................
-swinds to the surface, and climbs on the dock, walks to the sand-
thinks: i'm gonna have to get rid of that to



what?
-a sort of comical epression on his face-


-rei dries of using a towel that just happened to be given to him-
Creator
47968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/12/09

kisakutie wrote:

what?
-a sort of comical epression on his face-


-rei dries of using a towel that just happened to be given to him-


(btw where is kyo??)

luna: you'll find out soon

katie: -she sighs, and drys off-
oh well
-walks over to ther violin case, opens it and takes her violin out-
what song do you want me to play??
Posted 4/12/09

vampire101 wrote:


(btw where is kyo??)

luna: you'll find out soon

katie: -she sighs, and drys off-
oh well
-walks over to ther violin case, opens it and takes her violin out-
what song do you want me to play??


anything is fine~
-smiles-

how soon?

(at her house~)
Creator
47968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/12/09

kisakutie wrote:

anything is fine~
-smiles-

how soon?

(at her house~)


luna: hmm i really dont know

katie: okay
-thinks-
this is my fav one
-starts to play ave maria-
Posted 4/12/09

vampire101 wrote:


kisakutie wrote:

anything is fine~
-smiles-

how soon?

(at her house~)


luna: hmm i really dont know

katie: okay
-thinks-
this is my fav one
-starts to play ave maria-


( i know that one! from lacord doro right?)

-sits doen on the dock and lsitens , smiling gently-

ao: then won't you tell me now?

Creator
47968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/12/09

kisakutie wrote:

( i know that one! from lacord doro right?)

-sits doen on the dock and lsitens , smiling gently-

ao: then won't you tell me now?



(yeah! I love that song)

luna: I cant tell you... its nothing bad
-goes back to the pic's of a lot of ppl wit there faces crossed out-
She has the most magic is every world....
-points to katies pic-

katie: -still playing ave maria-
Posted 4/12/09 , edited 4/12/09

vampire101 wrote:


(yeah! I love that song)

luna: I cant tell you... its nothing bad
-goes back to the pic's of a lot of ppl wit there faces crossed out-
She has the most magic is every world....
-points to katies pic-

katie: -still playing ave maria-


-continues to lsiten-

and you need someone with so much magic why?
thinks: kyo -sama has quite a bti of magic, but i guess its a different kind....

(haha he feels like bragging abotu kyo~)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.