First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
A vampire, not a dead human, but a living creature
Posted 3/28/09

spensaur wrote:



For god's sake does no one read folklore anymore or even looks to the past history of such things. You lot just focus on todays latest theme and it happens to be a fictional teenage love-sick story book. Here's my advice, if you just assume always Twilight, then you're the one reading too much of it.
Posted 3/28/09

chocuqueen wrote:

Nah, too much twilight for you.


For god's sake does no one read folklore anymore or even looks to the past history of such things. You lot just focus on todays latest theme and it happens to be a fictional teenage love-sick story book. Here's my advice, if you just assume always Twilight, then you're the one reading too much of it.
2448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / NewYork
Offline
Posted 3/28/09
How can a person turn to a bat and not see him or her self on a mirror? God is the only one supposed to have powers not us.
Posted 3/28/09

sumit714 wrote:


spensaur wrote:



THAT'S BLOODY AWESOME!

I'm quite sure this whole vampire myth started with Vladimir the impaler, and you read to much twilight.



For god's sake does no one read folklore anymore or even looks to the past history of such things. You lot just focus on todays latest theme and it happens to be a fictional teenage love-sick story book. Here's my advice, if you just assume always Twilight, then you're the one reading too much of it. and, never state you are sure about what you think started with what if you are not sure. You just assume too musch of how things began and you are wrong.
Posted 3/28/09

smil3es wrote:

If Vampire exist. Then.. What about Witches and werewolf?



Those come from the very same folklore being and the later centuries just divided them up.
Posted 3/28/09

Lroxmysox wrote:

Too much Twilight eh..?


For god's sake does no one read folklore anymore or even looks to the past history of such things. You lot just focus on todays latest theme and it happens to be a fictional teenage love-sick story book. Here's my advice, if you just assume always Twilight, then you're the one reading too much of it.
16399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your bed!!!...
Offline
Posted 3/28/09 , edited 3/28/09




For god's sake does no one read folklore anymore or even looks to the past history of such things. You lot just focus on todays latest theme and it happens to be a fictional teenage love-sick story book. Here's my advice, if you just assume always Twilight, then you're the one reading too much of it. and, never state you are sure about what you think started with what if you are not sure. You just assume too musch of how things began and you are wrong.


For god's sake your same postings lecturing people is annoying. Post it once quoting all of them. People are surely gonna read the most recent post and respond. Plus creating a thread about Vampires is going to most likely bring up assholes that hate Twilight and know from experience that most of Vampire thread creators are Twilight fanatics.
Posted 3/28/09

Kill099 wrote:

There are no such thing as a vampire. The vampire folklore were taken from the Romanians (not Rome but the country Romania). They call vampires as Strigoi (read the wikipedia article at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strigoi ) and moroi ( article at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moroi ). I think if vampires were true, its unpractical to any creature of nature to be turned to dust when sunlight touch their skin. The only true bloodsuckers are mosquitoes and vampire bats!! Grow up kid! There's no such thing as santa, easter bunnies and vampires!! Don't get me started with Dracula... his story was derived from a real person called "Vlad the Impaler" (article at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlad_III_Dracula ).



For god's sake does no one read folklore anymore or even looks to the past history of such things. You lot just focus on todays latest theme and it happens to be a fictional teenage love-sick story book. Here's my advice, if you just assume always Twilight, then you're the one reading too much of it. First off, don't lecture about Voivode Vlad III Dracul to a Romanian and Santa, based on Saint Nicholas and Easter Buunies, taken from Roman Fertility Goddess and turned into commericalism. Oh, vampires, don't originate from Romania, Greece. And Wikipeida, not reliable source.
Posted 3/28/09

JonathanHelsinger wrote:


Kill099 wrote:

There are no such thing as a vampire. The vampire folklore were taken from the Romanians (not Rome but the country Romania). They call vampires as Strigoi (read the wikipedia article at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strigoi ) and moroi ( article at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moroi ). I think if vampires were true, its unpractical to any creature of nature to be turned to dust when sunlight touch their skin. The only true bloodsuckers are mosquitoes and vampire bats!! Grow up kid! There's no such thing as santa, easter bunnies and vampires!! Don't get me started with Dracula... his story was derived from a real person called "Vlad the Impaler" (article at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlad_III_Dracula ).



For god's sake does no one read folklore anymore or even looks to the past history of such things. You lot just focus on todays latest theme and it happens to be a fictional teenage love-sick story book. Here's my advice, if you just assume always Twilight, then you're the one reading too much of it. First off, don't lecture about Voivode Vlad III Dracul to a Romanian and Santa, based on Saint Nicholas and Easter Buunies, taken from Roman Fertility Goddess and turned into commericalism. Oh, vampires, don't originate from Romania, Greece. And Wikipeida, not reliable source.

Folklore is not reliable.
Notice the "lore" part?
Posted 3/28/09

JonathanHelsinger wrote:


spazing_dragon wrote:

It looks like someone has been reading too much Twilight :|


For god's sake does no one read folklore anymore or even looks to the past history of such things. You lot just focus on todays latest theme and it happens to be a fictional teenage love-sick story book. Here's my advice, if you just assume always Twilight, then you're the one reading too much of it.




For god's sake does no one read folklore anymore or even looks to the past history of such things.

no, only you read them :|


You lot just focus on todays latest theme and it happens to be a fictional teenage love-sick story book.

you know there's a reason why we do


Here's my advice, if you just assume always Twilight, then you're the one reading too much of it.

no, maybe we just hear too much about Twilight on crunchyroll that whenever we see a vampire thread, we assume it's from some stupid fangirl
Posted 3/28/09

JonathanHelsinger wrote:


chocuqueen wrote:

Nah, too much twilight for you.


For god's sake does no one read folklore anymore or even looks to the past history of such things. You lot just focus on todays latest theme and it happens to be a fictional teenage love-sick story book. Here's my advice, if you just assume always Twilight, then you're the one reading too much of it.


I only read half of the book and im not even into it.
1333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In poo poo land.....
Offline
Posted 3/28/09

SeductiveGerbil wrote:

What if I were to tell you that you have no proof backing this claim and you're a faggot?




LOFL!!!! This rodent cracks me up!
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 3/28/09

Nyarth wrote:

Yeah I've watched the Bum Review, yet I find the reviews quite vague...

and also thats my own opinion about the Twilight novels is better than the film since theres a lot more stuff in the book than in the movie where it tends to cut out a few stuff.

That is also why people hate Twilight, they're not bothered to read the novels and only acknowledge the bad points of the film where there are also good points, moreover they just think its overrated, like Naruto, Bleach and the like.

So even though I'm a guy I think Twilight is not all that bad since I read the novels, and you think the movie is bad and maybe even the books, so what? we're all different. You know what is bad? Dragonball Evolution


Well, pardon me while I read some quality books like "The Last Argument of Kings" by Joe Abercrombie, or "Red Seas Under Red Skies" by Scott Lynch.
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 3/28/09

spensaur wrote:



BRAVO
163026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/28/09
i believe that everything that breathes and eats r living, so yes vampires r living creatures ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.