First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Game: Earn 50 points win
Posted 3/27/09 , edited 3/28/09
Rules :
count 1 by one
another user post. then u claim ur next point
another hour pass u earn a point for ur self

ex.

username#1:1
username#2:1
username#1:2
.....................2:2
........................3:1

another hour pass by u claim a point ur self
Posted 3/27/09
1
Shounen Fan
50136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 3/28/09
2
Posted 3/28/09 , edited 3/28/09
2
Posted 3/28/09

cindykristel wrote:

2


you actually have one point like when i post up u get to count 2
Shounen Fan
50136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 3/29/09

jenny67234 wrote:


cindykristel wrote:

2


you actually have one point like when i post up u get to count 2


sorry, i don't really get this game...

so, what's the nxt number i should post?ermmm....so, i've posted 2, then u also again posted 2....waaaaah!don't get it really!!!

gomennasai!
Posted 3/29/09

cindykristel wrote:


jenny67234 wrote:


cindykristel wrote:

2


you actually have one point like when i post up u get to count 2


sorry, i don't really get this game...

so, what's the nxt number i should post?ermmm....so, i've posted 2, then u also again posted 2....waaaaah!don't get it really!!!

gomennasai!


well like since u posted i post 3. then u post 3. like for ex

jenny92: 1

jnee90: 1

Jenny92: 2

Misa90:1

Jenny92: 3

when some one posts up u get to post another point so u get it
Shounen Fan
50136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 3/29/09
oh i see...i get it now...^^'

so, i will post...

3

am i right?
Posted 4/3/09

cindykristel wrote:

oh i see...i get it now...^^'

so, i will post...

3

am i right?


yup and i count 3 and if someone post u count4
Posted 4/4/09
1
Posted 4/4/09
2
Shounen Fan
5735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / lost under piles...
Offline
Posted 4/4/09
1
Posted 4/4/09
4
Shounen Fan
50136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 4/5/09
hakhak....ok then....n_n

4!
Posted 4/5/09
5
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.