First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply RPG room
Creator
5642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ***~Within your h...
Offline
Posted 3/28/09
Hey dear members! This is were you will Role play! Enjoy!
Member
4416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 3/28/09
*walks by the sea and wind blows*

whoa~ nice weather
Creator
5642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ***~Within your h...
Offline
Posted 3/28/09

Kenji_15 wrote:

*walks by the sea and wind blows*

whoa~ nice weather


*Goes to the surface of the sea and spots Kenji*

*whispers* Woah what kind of creature is that??? O_O
Member
4416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 3/28/09

HyperBlossoms wrote:


Kenji_15 wrote:

*walks by the sea and wind blows*

whoa~ nice weather


*Goes to the surface of the sea and spots Kenji*

*whispers* Woah what kind of creature is that??? O_O


*sees a human by the seashore and stares at it*

what are you? *fangs show up*
Creator
5642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ***~Within your h...
Offline
Posted 3/28/09

Kenji_15 wrote:


HyperBlossoms wrote:


Kenji_15 wrote:

*walks by the sea and wind blows*

whoa~ nice weather


*Goes to the surface of the sea and spots Kenji*

*whispers* Woah what kind of creature is that??? O_O


*sees a human by the seashore and stares at it*

what are you? *fangs show up*


I'm a mermaid princess named Mira Brittannia *shows her pink mermaid tail* and what are you? *curious* =_=
Member
4416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 3/28/09

HyperBlossoms wrote:


Kenji_15 wrote:


HyperBlossoms wrote:


Kenji_15 wrote:

*walks by the sea and wind blows*

whoa~ nice weather


*Goes to the surface of the sea and spots Kenji*

*whispers* Woah what kind of creature is that??? O_O


*sees a human by the seashore and stares at it*

what are you? *fangs show up*


I'm a mermaid princess named Mira Brittannia *shows her pink mermaid tail* and what are you? *curious* =_=


*fangs sharpen* am a half vampire..my name's Kenji Narukami.....where's your palace...I mean undersea Palace?
Creator
5642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ***~Within your h...
Offline
Posted 3/28/09

Kenji_15 wrote:


HyperBlossoms wrote:


Kenji_15 wrote:


HyperBlossoms wrote:


Kenji_15 wrote:

*walks by the sea and wind blows*

whoa~ nice weather


*Goes to the surface of the sea and spots Kenji*

*whispers* Woah what kind of creature is that??? O_O


*sees a human by the seashore and stares at it*

what are you? *fangs show up*


I'm a mermaid princess named Mira Brittannia *shows her pink mermaid tail* and what are you? *curious* =_=


*fangs sharpen* am a half vampire..my name's Kenji Narukami.....where's your palace...I mean undersea Palace?


My palace is the Crystal Sea kingdom undersea. And a vampire? whats a vampire? O_O *clueless*
Member
4416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 3/28/09


vampire...umm...vampires are living beings that suck blood from humans....but I dont suck blood....Yuki said its bad....
Creator
5642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ***~Within your h...
Offline
Posted 3/28/09 , edited 3/28/09

Kenji_15 wrote:



vampire...umm...vampires are living beings that suck blood from humans....but I dont suck blood....Yuki said its bad....


ohh i see so vampires suck blood of humans? O_O woah....i'll tell what is my race...A mermaid is a mythological aquatic creature with a female human head and torso and the tail of an aquatic animal such as a fish or dolphin. I only know that im just a young mermaid princess:

and I found a lost shirt in a seashore wich fits me!
Member
4416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 3/28/09

HyperBlossoms wrote:


Kenji_15 wrote:



vampire...umm...vampires are living beings that suck blood from humans....but I dont suck blood....Yuki said its bad....


ohh i see so vampires suck blood of humans? O_O woah....i'll tell what is my race...A mermaid is a mythological aquatic creature with a female human head and torso and the tail of an aquatic animal such as a fish or dolphin. I only know that im just a young mermaid princess:

and I found a lost shirt in a seashore wich fits me!


ohh....vampires have fangs and their eyes turns re if they want blood or if they are sucking blood



their eyes turn red if they want blood also....like my eyes now...
Creator
5642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ***~Within your h...
Offline
Posted 3/28/09

Kenji_15 wrote:


HyperBlossoms wrote:


Kenji_15 wrote:



vampire...umm...vampires are living beings that suck blood from humans....but I dont suck blood....Yuki said its bad....


ohh i see so vampires suck blood of humans? O_O woah....i'll tell what is my race...A mermaid is a mythological aquatic creature with a female human head and torso and the tail of an aquatic animal such as a fish or dolphin. I only know that im just a young mermaid princess:

and I found a lost shirt in a seashore wich fits me!


ohh....vampires have fangs and their eyes turns re if they want blood or if they are sucking blood



their eyes turn red if they want blood also....like my eyes now...


You want blood o_o? Dont drink my blood...remember what ur friend said to u(<---yuki)
Member
4416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 3/28/09

HyperBlossoms wrote:


Kenji_15 wrote:


HyperBlossoms wrote:


Kenji_15 wrote:



vampire...umm...vampires are living beings that suck blood from humans....but I dont suck blood....Yuki said its bad....


ohh i see so vampires suck blood of humans? O_O woah....i'll tell what is my race...A mermaid is a mythological aquatic creature with a female human head and torso and the tail of an aquatic animal such as a fish or dolphin. I only know that im just a young mermaid princess:

and I found a lost shirt in a seashore wich fits me!


ohh....vampires have fangs and their eyes turns re if they want blood or if they are sucking blood



their eyes turn red if they want blood also....like my eyes now...


You want blood o_o? Dont drink my blood...remember what ur friend said to u(<---yuki)


I dont drink mermaids blood....only humans...but i never sucked one
Moderator
9513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ☺.. ǝǝs n ʇsoɥƃ ɐ...
Offline
Posted 3/28/09
..*swims around and sees the duke and the princess*..

Hey you too...what are you doing there??
Member
4416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 3/29/09

winter_hanako wrote:

..*swims around and sees the duke and the princess*..

Hey you too...what are you doing there??


ohh~ just walked by...the weather was nice
Moderator
9513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ☺.. ǝǝs n ʇsoɥƃ ɐ...
Offline
Posted 3/29/09

Kenji_15 wrote:

ohh~ just walked by...the weather was nice

the weather?? *looks up in the sky so blue and clouds so white*
ohh yah youre right..!! haha
my im bored..!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.