First  Prev  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  Next  Last
What is your True Name?
Posted 3/25/12
My name is Jonathan...
And John means toilet...
I'm named after a toilet...so uncool...no wonder I'm so full of shit...
Posted 3/25/12 , edited 3/25/12
Jay and its origin comes from jade, which means jade.
6122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Under the sea
Offline
Posted 3/25/12
Kris Haruka
Kris because I'm Catholic so follower of Christ
Haruka (春花) is spring flower
Banned
33793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 3/25/12

HotKiss- wrote:

Kris Haruka
Kris because I'm Catholic so follower of Christ
Haruka (春花) is spring flower


Lol, Catholics.
6122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Under the sea
Offline
Posted 3/25/12


What are you implying? :l
Banned
33793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 3/25/12

HotKiss- wrote:

What are you implying? :l


Raping kids, persecuting gays, that's one shitty sub-version of a religion.
6122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Under the sea
Offline
Posted 3/25/12

CarboKill wrote:


HotKiss- wrote:

What are you implying? :l


Raping kids, persecuting gays, that's one shitty sub-version of a religion.


Well, that's your way of seeing it. Idgaf about my religion tbh lol.
Banned
33793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 3/25/12

HotKiss- wrote:


Well, that's your way of seeing it. Idgaf about my religion tbh lol.


Oh, that's good then.
36315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Where am I?
Offline
Posted 3/25/12
Ashley - from the Ash tree meadow or lane. Pretty lame.
Posted 3/25/12
I am not telling my name but i'll give you it's meaning ...
My first name means the most worthy of praise .
My last name means the father of the returner ..
So i am the most worthy of praise the father of the returner xP



Posted 3/25/12
dick ,
Posted 3/25/12

BeelzebubII wrote:

I am not telling my name but i'll give you it's meaning ...
My first name means the most worthy of praise .
My last name means the father of the returner ..
So i am the most worthy of praise the father of the returner xP





jesus and god are not real btw
20189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Brittania
Offline
Posted 3/25/12

CarboKill wrote:


HotKiss- wrote:

What are you implying? :l


Raping kids, persecuting gays, that's one shitty sub-version of a religion.


Pretty Much. Yeah
Posted 3/25/12

gaara579 wrote:

jesus and god are not real btw


That's Just your opinion
Thank you for sharing ...

698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Madrid, Spain
Offline
Posted 3/25/12
isaac
First  Prev  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.