First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Moderator Requests
Posted 4/22/09 , edited 4/22/09


Username: momoko-chii
Name: momo
What graphics can you make?: avatar, banners, icon
What programs do you use?: photoshop cs4
How long have you been doing graphics?: 2 months
Have you ever been designing graphics for other group? (name): kirei graphic makers, vocaloid graphics, kawaii avatar shop
Examples (in spoiler):
Creator
2639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Princess Anime world
Offline
Posted 4/22/09

momoko-chii wrote:



Username: momoko-chii
Name: momo
What graphics can you make?: avatar, banners, icon
What programs do you use?: photoshop cs4
How long have you been doing graphics?: 2 months
Have you ever been designing graphics for other group? (name): kirei graphic makers, vocaloid graphics, kawaii avatar shop
Examples (in spoiler):


Accepted
Posted 4/23/09

Animegirl_666 wrote:


momoko-chii wrote:



Username: momoko-chii
Name: momo
What graphics can you make?: avatar, banners, icon
What programs do you use?: photoshop cs4
How long have you been doing graphics?: 2 months
Have you ever been designing graphics for other group? (name): kirei graphic makers, vocaloid graphics, kawaii avatar shop
Examples (in spoiler):


Accepted


thankies... sorry for the late reply..

116645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Next to Tsuna ;P...
Offline
Posted 6/13/09 , edited 6/13/09
Username:Jennyzhen112

Name:Jenny
What graphics can you make?:Aiv
What programs do you use?:photoshop cs3
How often are you online?:everyday
How long have you been doing graphics?:long time ago then lost my photoshop so start last week
Do you know how to make Profile blogs?:nope can try but not that good
Examples (in a spoiler):
.2 aviis: http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=8595007
.2 banners-

.1 icon- don't know
.1 profile blog ( if you know how to make it)

.1 manga colouring (if know how to do) don't know
Creator
2639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Princess Anime world
Offline
Posted 7/30/09

jennyzhen112 wrote:

Username:Jennyzhen112

Name:Jenny
What graphics can you make?:Aiv
What programs do you use?:photoshop cs3
How often are you online?:everyday
How long have you been doing graphics?:long time ago then lost my photoshop so start last week
Do you know how to make Profile blogs?:nope can try but not that good
Examples (in a spoiler):
.2 aviis: http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=8595007
.2 banners-

.1 icon- don't know
.1 profile blog ( if you know how to make it)

.1 manga colouring (if know how to do) don't know


Accepted

good job on your graphics please help out by doing some requests!
116645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Next to Tsuna ;P...
Offline
Posted 7/30/09

Animegirl_666 wrote:


jennyzhen112 wrote:

Username:Jennyzhen112

Name:Jenny
What graphics can you make?:Aiv
What programs do you use?:photoshop cs3
How often are you online?:everyday
How long have you been doing graphics?:long time ago then lost my photoshop so start last week
Do you know how to make Profile blogs?:nope can try but not that good
Examples (in a spoiler):
.2 aviis: http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=8595007
.2 banners-

.1 icon- don't know
.1 profile blog ( if you know how to make it)

.1 manga colouring (if know how to do) don't know


Accepted

good job on your graphics please help out by doing some requests!


thanks
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.