Post Reply isnt this cool?
Member
2617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Hiding in Hebe's...
Offline
Posted 3/28/09 , edited 3/28/09

this is a diorama tat i found on the net and wated to share =)
its a scene from the ending of gundam 00 season 2
and someone made an exact model out if it
and you can oso see a small figure of setsuna below at the front of 00 gundam
tats awesome =D
Member
4408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Cavite, Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/30/09
It looked nice but I prefer a battle diorama.
Member
2617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Hiding in Hebe's...
Offline
Posted 3/31/09 , edited 3/31/09

Kill099 wrote:

It looked nice but I prefer a battle diorama.


haha i see..well i have one but its not related to gundam 00 but still it is from the gundam universe too XD


the day freedom got taken down by impulse
lol
well i think this was nicely done coz you can see that the excalibur did really went thru freedom...and freedom's beam saber oso went thru impulse's sholder armour
Member
4408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Cavite, Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/31/09

hebeluv wrote:


Kill099 wrote:

It looked nice but I prefer a battle diorama.


haha i see..well i have one but its not related to gundam 00 but still it is from the gundam universe too XD


the day freedom got taken down by impulse
lol
well i think this was nicely done coz you can see that the excalibur did really went thru freedom...and freedom's beam saber oso went thru impulse's sholder armour


Wow nice! Hmmm is the water made with aqua sculpt? It looked like its made with Styrofoam.
Member
2617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Hiding in Hebe's...
Offline
Posted 3/31/09

Kill099 wrote:


hebeluv wrote:


Kill099 wrote:

It looked nice but I prefer a battle diorama.


haha i see..well i have one but its not related to gundam 00 but still it is from the gundam universe too XD


the day freedom got taken down by impulse
lol
well i think this was nicely done coz you can see that the excalibur did really went thru freedom...and freedom's beam saber oso went thru impulse's sholder armour


Wow nice! Hmmm is the water made with aqua sculpt? It looked like its made with Styrofoam.


idk...haha maybe its the same material used for making plastic figurines? XD
Member
2617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Hiding in Hebe's...
Offline
Posted 3/31/09 , edited 4/4/09
another great diorama (not from Gundam 00)

this really good coz the maker sculpted the destroy's head himself =D
and the destiny is made from a kitbash (a combination of 2 or more kits)
Member
4408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Cavite, Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/31/09

hebeluv wrote:


Kill099 wrote:


hebeluv wrote:


Kill099 wrote:

It looked nice but I prefer a battle diorama.


haha i see..well i have one but its not related to gundam 00 but still it is from the gundam universe too XD


the day freedom got taken down by impulse
lol
well i think this was nicely done coz you can see that the excalibur did really went thru freedom...and freedom's beam saber oso went thru impulse's sholder armour


Wow nice! Hmmm is the water made with aqua sculpt? It looked like its made with Styrofoam.


idk...haha maybe its the same material used for making plastic figurines? XD


Resin? If he used an aqua sculpt the sea will look something like this:


Member
2617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Hiding in Hebe's...
Offline
Posted 3/31/09 , edited 3/31/09
some more nice pics but these arent dioramas










this is titied "Freedom Reborn"
as you can see, Strike Freedom looks like its rising from the remains of Freedom after being defeated by Impulse (SF is hold Impulse's excalibur)
well its like after rebirth with SF shedding its skin, leaving behind the old Freedom...lol
Member
2617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Hiding in Hebe's...
Offline
Posted 3/31/09
more









Member
2617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Hiding in Hebe's...
Offline
Posted 3/31/09
lastly








Member
2617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Hiding in Hebe's...
Offline
Posted 3/31/09


yup i think it sld be resin
You must be logged in to post.