First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Apply for student council
Creators
18155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere far far...
Offline
Posted 3/28/09 , edited 4/11/09
Name-
Why-
Why do u deserve to be-
U on mostly here?-
boy or girl?

What are you aplying for?
Pic-
Student
3192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / bubble tea land yumm
Offline
Posted 3/28/09
well im not sure whta this is but im bored so
name:yaya
why:im bored and i love to help this group cuase its so great
why i deserve to be:im responsible and get jobs done fast and im first and...some other things alor of other things
u mostly on here:yeah i visit this group about once a day or so
boy or girl:girl

pic: me as a regular girl


me as a lil water wiz
42725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 3/28/09
name:roxas
why:well i think this is a great group
why i deserv to be:well i always know how to make something funny i know its not much lol
u mostly on here:i live here lol
boy or girl:boy!!!!!
pic:
Student
5397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / somewhere confusi...
Offline
Posted 3/29/09
Name-Matt
Why-cause it seems like fun
Why do u deserve to be-uhh im on here regularly ...and....please
U on mostly here?-yesh
boy or girl? boy

Pic-
Creators
18155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere far far...
Offline
Posted 3/29/09

WarewolfInSilver wrote:

Name-Matt
Why-cause it seems like fun
Why do u deserve to be-uhh im on here regularly ...and....please
U on mostly here?-yesh
boy or girl? boy

Pic-


wht part of student council?
Creators
18155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere far far...
Offline
Posted 3/29/09

shadowconjurer wrote:

name:roxas
why:well i think this is a great group
why i deserv to be:well i always know how to make something funny i know its not much lol
u mostly on here:i live here lol
boy or girl:boy!!!!!
pic:


wht part of student council?
Creators
18155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere far far...
Offline
Posted 3/29/09

animegalmc wrote:

well im not sure whta this is but im bored so
name:yaya
why:im bored and i love to help this group cuase its so great
why i deserve to be:im responsible and get jobs done fast and im first and...some other things alor of other things
u mostly on here:yeah i visit this group about once a day or so
boy or girl:girl

pic: me as a regular girl


me as a lil water wiz


wht part of student council?
42725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 3/29/09

patty144 wrote:


shadowconjurer wrote:

name:roxas
why:well i think this is a great group
why i deserv to be:well i always know how to make something funny i know its not much lol
u mostly on here:i live here lol
boy or girl:boy!!!!!
pic:


wht part of student council?


Representatives
Creators
18155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere far far...
Offline
Posted 3/29/09

shadowconjurer wrote:


patty144 wrote:


shadowconjurer wrote:

name:roxas
why:well i think this is a great group
why i deserv to be:well i always know how to make something funny i know its not much lol
u mostly on here:i live here lol
boy or girl:boy!!!!!
pic:


wht part of student council?


Representatives


okay then U WIN lol
42725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 3/29/09

patty144 wrote:


shadowconjurer wrote:


patty144 wrote:


shadowconjurer wrote:

name:roxas
why:well i think this is a great group
why i deserv to be:well i always know how to make something funny i know its not much lol
u mostly on here:i live here lol
boy or girl:boy!!!!!
pic:


wht part of student council?


Representatives


okay then U WIN lol


yay ^_^
Student
5397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / somewhere confusi...
Offline
Posted 3/30/09

patty144 wrote:


WarewolfInSilver wrote:

Name-Matt
Why-cause it seems like fun
Why do u deserve to be-uhh im on here regularly ...and....please
U on mostly here?-yesh
boy or girl? boy

Pic-


wht part of student council?


President's Assistant orrr what evers open =3
Posted 4/1/09
Name-Aya
Why-I like the group and it looks like it would be fun
why i deserve to be- Because i am responsible and i'm on everyday,
Bor or Girl-Girl
Posted 4/1/09
wait i Aya change my pic, that one was a mistake...
Student
31698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My Safe Haven
Offline
Posted 4/2/09
Name- yuki
Why- ano............ i want to be able to help this group
Why do u deserve to be- ano............. always active on crunchy i guess........
U on mostly here?- hai!!!!
boy or girl? girl

Pic-
Student
5397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / somewhere confusi...
Offline
Posted 4/2/09

patty144 wrote:


WarewolfInSilver wrote:

Name-Matt
Why-cause it seems like fun
Why do u deserve to be-uhh im on here regularly ...and....please
U on mostly here?-yesh
boy or girl? boy

Pic-


wht part of student council?


me change what i want =3 i want representative
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.