First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You can talk about everything here! (I hope that we can spam xD)
35448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 3/28/09

mystic17 wrote:


ber-ta wrote:


mystic17 wrote:


ber-ta wrote:


mystic17 wrote:










dO U ALL WANT TO KILL ME?! D:
WTF!
Hmm..


LOL wah? you don't like chocolate?


Of course I do!
But i'm hungry and I want to eat all of that right now.. -_-


oh lol sowie then x3


Are u going to hold an wedding or something? xD
Posted 3/28/09
is that a nintendo cake?!
awesome!
Posted 3/28/09
Just figured I'd ruin your appetite:
(The NES cake is nice, though.)

Posted 3/28/09

ber-ta wrote:


mystic17 wrote:


ber-ta wrote:


mystic17 wrote:


ber-ta wrote:


mystic17 wrote:










dO U ALL WANT TO KILL ME?! D:
WTF!
Hmm..


LOL wah? you don't like chocolate?


Of course I do!
But i'm hungry and I want to eat all of that right now.. -_-


oh lol sowie then x3


Are u going to hold an wedding or something? xD


lol wah?? NO
Posted 3/28/09

SO1IDJAK3 wrote:

Just figured I'd ruin your appetite:
(The NES cake is nice, though.)



ewwww thanks alot man! you ruined my appetite
37840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 3/28/09

ber-ta wrote:

Well, i never can talk about 1 thing, that's why i made this.. Topic? xD
Anyway talk about whatever you want ok?
I hope that this is oke coz i don't know if u can spam her about everything xD
At least try it!


Look what you accomplished "applause"

1. Picture thread
2. Pointless thread ( spam in those spamming groups)
3. Fail


35448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 3/28/09

-Turbo- wrote:

is that a nintendo cake?!
awesome!


Yeah, i guess <33
Hmm cake <
Posted 3/28/09

ber-ta wrote:


-Turbo- wrote:

is that a nintendo cake?!
awesome!


Yeah, i guess <33
Hmm cake <


who made that?
35448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 3/28/09

SO1IDJAK3 wrote:

Just figured I'd ruin your appetite:
(The NES cake is nice, though.)



HOLY SHIT!
the Pajamas has to help that poor thing
35448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 3/28/09 , edited 3/28/09

-Turbo- wrote:


ber-ta wrote:


-Turbo- wrote:

is that a nintendo cake?!
awesome!


Yeah, i guess <33
Hmm cake <


who made that?


We don't have to know that we just want to eat it!
35448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 3/28/09

Shohee wrote:


ber-ta wrote:

Well, i never can talk about 1 thing, that's why i made this.. Topic? xD
Anyway talk about whatever you want ok?
I hope that this is oke coz i don't know if u can spam her about everything xD
At least try it!


Look what you accomplished "applause"

1. Picture thread
2. Pointless thread ( spam in those spamming groups)
3. Fail




Well thank you
And did we Fail? D: in what? OMG xD
37840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 3/28/09

ber-ta wrote:


Shohee wrote:


ber-ta wrote:

Well, i never can talk about 1 thing, that's why i made this.. Topic? xD
Anyway talk about whatever you want ok?
I hope that this is oke coz i don't know if u can spam her about everything xD
At least try it!


Look what you accomplished "applause"

1. Picture thread
2. Pointless thread ( spam in those spamming groups)
3. Fail




Well thank you
And did we Fail? D: in what? OMG xD


35448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 3/28/09 , edited 3/28/09

Shohee wrote:


ber-ta wrote:


Shohee wrote:


ber-ta wrote:

Well, i never can talk about 1 thing, that's why i made this.. Topic? xD
Anyway talk about whatever you want ok?
I hope that this is oke coz i don't know if u can spam her about everything xD
At least try it!


Look what you accomplished "applause"

1. Picture thread
2. Pointless thread ( spam in those spamming groups)
3. Fail




Well thank you
And did we Fail? D: in what? OMG xD




But we aren't even done! D:

Posted 3/28/09
Damn that nintendo cake is so awesome
and it looks so good too..
im like in love here
Posted 3/28/09

Print out your very own Shaq mask.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.